Niggers Celebrating Whites Dying

Instagram post with 1500 like and 570 comments which is a huge number of comments for that amount of likes. All from niggers celebrating whites dying. I thought they wanted equality and to be one with us? And that race doesn't exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BUoyG_aFyUk/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=YCZJi3Z0ihQ
youtube.com/watch?v=h4iNiQ48_-I
youtube.com/watch?v=f2oMkN3Sfiw
readtiger.com/img/wkp/en/Tree_of_Life_2009_large.png
realestate.usnews.com/places/tennessee/chattanooga
youtube.com/watch?v=3JffGF6yY9k
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh, what a surprise

chrisha92 seems to be /ourbamboon/

The hilarious thing is these niggers are right there along with us with their declining birthrates. The KANGZ nigs will get bred out by the ooga booga African nigs.

>white people survive the plague that killed off 1/4th of its population
>white people went through countless bloody civil wars with each other and are still alive
>statistics about white AMERICANS
>somehow niggers think all whites will be extinct in a matter of years

hotep altright alliance

Post link.

I don't get it, if all the white people paying for black gibs die, who will be left to pay for the gibs?

>people think global warming is caused by earth getting closer to the sun

instagram.com/p/BUoyG_aFyUk/

whites are a majority of food stamp recipients
>inb4 muh per capita

Feminism is a population destroyer. It already wiped out Planets before.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

The stupidest thing is just because white people are less than 50% doesn't mean natives or black people are going up proportionally.

Everyone is going down proportionally compared to Latinos. Black people and natives will become an even smaller minority than they already are percentage wise.

This, and like my previous comment this study was only done and based off the U.S. Yet not one person on the instagram post pointed it out because they're a bunch of dumb niggers.

>implying per capita isn't an argument
Nigger detected.

Whites are also 77% of the population you, dumbfuck. Proportionally, black people are something like ten times more likely to be on food stamps. Dumb niggers like you are the reason I'm racist when I wasn't five years ago.

They laugh now but just wait until whites are almost entirely gone and they have to deal with Asians ruling over them. They'll be crying for the Europeans back just like their kangz brothers and sisters in Africa are doing right now.

t. worked in a warehouse with a Chinese boss for about a year - the guy was absolutely ruthless and made me hate every day of work but I needed a reference for future jobs

MAN YT BE RAY-SIS AND DIE AND TAKE ALL DEM FAT WHITE WOMEN WID HIM CUZ HE STILL ENSLAVING US FROM DA GRAV-YAD! LETS FUCK DAT SHIT UP!!! MUFUGGA TOOK ALL DA FOOD AN EBT WID HIM TOO! MUFUGGA!

You think the cheetah would mourn the death of the lion?

Truth is, no one wants pathetic ugly small-dicked white boys around. Not even white women. That's why they love us Black guys.

>Dumb niggers like you are the reason I'm racist when I wasn't five years ago.
you've become racist so suddenly because the powers that be are trying to start a race war so they can sell us the solution

>allowed their women to lust for thick black cock
>didnt brainwash them into believing niggers are evil like the rest of the world

See. This is why we need racism. Society will crumble without it

>The hilarious thing is these niggers are right there along with us with their declining birthrates.
AYO HOL UP!!! DEM BIRD RATES BE RAY-SIS!!

What did white people do to you?

The only solution I'm concerned with comes out of my ar 15, niglet.

But this isn't a picture in the UK, because there's attractive women in the picture.

That's why "white" americans need to get more radical.
Niggers(and jews btw) already showed that they do not want neither peaceful coexistence nor equality.

>somehow niggers think all whites will be extinct in a matter of years
They honestly understand money even less that anti-white white leftist do. When EBT is gone who will they blame? Who will be the new villain when they are running around naked in the cold looking for a possum or bugs to eat? Not that nigger can or have ever had to think that far in advance like everyone else since being a nigger is a disability since they all get monthly checks to prove it. But somehow they have it rough and aren't pampered and coddle and have this never ending Hollywood induced struggle like on Nigger Entertainment Televison. They really don't understand that which is why they should go away and take their ruined coal burners and half-coon kids with them and leave everyone else in peace.

>17 states
>three quarters of which are yankee states

THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN

>brainwashing
You mean educating

So how many children are you going to make then pol? Wipe these fuckers smiles off their faces and remind them why they fear a unified white race.

Net tax transferal from whites to non whites in the USA is ~>1 trillion per annum.

Don't believe me? Do the math yourself - all the data is publicly available. Now fuck off and do some research before you cuck out again.

There isn't a single city with majority ethnic population that is considered first world.

Not one.

The darker your skin becomes the darker your living condition.

>Muh oppression
Seriously we need race realism to be mainstream.

It seems niggers are bluepilled on the Hispanic Question just as much as whites are. Every piece of data shows that Mexicans are the ones trending towards majority and displacing whites. Hispanics hate niggers as much as whites. And since the white guilt card is not going to work on Mexicans niggers will be in for a rude awakening.

>payment for labor
really makes me think
>There isn't a single city with majority ethnic population that is considered first world.
NYC (33% non-hispanic white, most of which are jews, greeks, arabs, and italians), SF, Vancouver, Toronto, Singapore, Dubai, Tokyo, Seoul
vs
former soviet union (pic related)

youtube.com/watch?v=YCZJi3Z0ihQ
where are the southFags?

>Niggers Celebrating Whites Dying

I guess it's only ok if it's Sup Forums celebrating blacks dying.

That's because Mexicans can more easily infiltrate white communities.

A lot of them are actually hard working, I've worked beside them, my father hired them (legally, no illegals in our family business).
A few of them could pass for European, I mean they basically look like Italians.
It makes us put our guards down.
While their children develop from nigger culture and become more lazy unlike their fathers.

It's pretty much Murica's version of the European migrant crisis.
Mexican's were cheap labor, we are paying the price. I digress, niggers stand no chance. The biggest gainers of gibs me dats are Mexicans by far. Blacks should have learned that when Obama was president, since he didn't do shit for the black community, but literally did all except lick Mexican butthole.

It's more about showing that neither side is interested in coexistence.

DAS RITE

Let them celebrate. They don't understand that the Mexicans don't give a shit about privileges and racism. The US is going to be a war ground for Mexicans against blacks.

Does this mean the end of crapitalism is also at hand soon?

I hope so.

Most honest answer I've ever read on here. Thanks.

You seriously think NYC is first world?
It's a shit hole with shit and piss all over the streets. It's a horrible, horrible place.

San Francisco is 48% white, 30% Asian. Blacks and Mexicans can not afford to live in the city limits.

>Vancouver
>Toronto
Once again 2nd world shit holes, been to both, both were shit.
>Singapore
>Dubai
>Seoul
Literally fucking third world you stupid fuck.

>Tokyo
Tokyo is ethnically Japanese and Japanese still hold strong.

You're b8 is weak as shit.

In The U.S.A. there is not one city where minorities rule that is considered first world quality. Not one fucking city.

Welfare is funded by taxes and only white people pay taxes. Going to be really fun to watch this go down from comfy Greenland.

Welfare doest exist anymore unless you have a vagina and 6 bastard kids running around. If your a male your sol.

Women with 6 fatherless niglets aren't going anywhere and Tyrone isn't going to start paying taxes

I live in NYC and it is a third world fucking shithole. I know this because I have been to the third world and with every passing year it becomes more and more like the third world shithole I visited.

>inb4 NYC only sucks if you're poor POORFAG
protip: Life in the third world only sucks if you're poor too, that's one of it's defining features. You think Mugabe isn't living in opulence, while his country starves?

If the kikes are successful in turning America into Mexico all I ask is that our future Mexican overlords show the niggers no mercy

soon

tHIS is how serial killers are made :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=h4iNiQ48_-I

Holy shit nigger detected

>whites aren't enjoying the wealth in these cities, therefore they must suck
>what are sour grapes
what do you consider to be first world?

>whites are a majority of food stamp recipients

Argument debunked, everyone go home.

Actually, you're utterly wrong aren't you. You expect a population group in America with is on average 40 IQ points lower than their White Counterparts to successfully inherit Civilisation and keep in running in good order?

There are examples of suburbs and towns in your own country that have been 'inherited' by nig-nogs and guess what, they've turned into shit hole.

The only reason the population of Africa continues to thrive is because the 1st world feeds it. Remember that.

>i want to thank our latina queens
Bro, WHY... WHHYYYYY... WHY do blacks think that Hispanics like them?

We fucking hate niggers more than white people do. They always come out with the oogabooga we needzta stick togethuh Mezzicans bullshit and it is so fucking cringey. Coal burning Hispanic women are literally looked at as the lowest of all things possible to Hispanic families.

STOP THINKING WE LIKE YOU, YOU FUCKING APES.

Not only that, but majority or even near majority black cities in the US are WORSE than many 3rd world cities. They are even less functional than some African cities because at least in Nairobi there aren't a bunch of Jewish activists telling the cops they can't do anything to stop criminals. Sure, there are conveniences available in Detroit due to proximity to the White world that are harder to access in Africa. But the day to day affairs of black people in Uganda or Tanzania are actually safer and more stable than in Campden New Jersey, because they don't expect Whitey to fix everything for them (they still blame Whitey for shit on an international level though).

Without whites paying for it, welfare doesn't exist at all.

this makes me happy

>they still blame Whitey for shit on an international level though
>blames schlomo for shit on an international level a couple of sentences before

Hispanics get a lot of racial hate from whitey, but I'd far fucking rather a bunch of spics around than niggers.
Spics at least understand the necessity of strong family and social bonds. Niggers are just...feral creatures.

>"White" Devil plz halp and bring order with your "Darkness".

youtube.com/watch?v=f2oMkN3Sfiw

readtiger.com/img/wkp/en/Tree_of_Life_2009_large.png

>Africans aren't enjoying the wealth in Rhodesia, therefore Rhodesia must suck
>what are sour grapes

Your argument is shit. The fact that there are wealthy people in a region living like kings, has never been an indicator that the region is not third world.

San Francisco is first world standards.
It is also majority white, not by much, but it still fucking is.

Just don't blatantly lie in your examples is all I'm asking.

NYC is not a place where white people live, white people commute from nice suburbs away from the city.
Living in NYC is fucking terrifying and i'm not joking about it smelling like piss and shit on almost every corner.

Just because you go somewhere to have fun, doesn't mean it's where you want to lay your head at night.

>realestate.usnews.com/places/tennessee/chattanooga
Use to be one of the dirtiest place in the country.
Now
>Fastest internet in the country
>Technological revolution
>Job growth up
>Unemployment down
>Becoming a "large city"
>still surrounded by near endless forest due to the area being a federal wildlife reserve
>60% (almost exactly) white population living actually in the city, while surrounding area host even higher white populations
>besides Memphis TN, TN host one of the largest white populations in the country

I can actually buy land at a reasonable price, I can live in privacy and enjoy both the pleasures of city and country living.
I have access to technology and jobs, while being able to fish and hunt.
I can garden, I can go dancing with my wife.

I literally have the best of everything here.
That's first world as fuck.

Last time I went to NYC, I spent the entire day being bumped into by Muslims. The city is a shit hole.

false equivalency ass hat moron. the difference being that blaming schlomo von shecklestien is the correct and final solution. dumb ass coon

A lot of black people tend to bat an eye when it comes to the ethnic cleansing in L.A.

There are crosses being burnt on lawns there, and it ain't whites doing it.

Also notice they never do this whole "we needzda stick tugetha" shit with Asians. They choose the Hispanics because they know their population is bigger than theirs so they suck up to them out of fear.

To add to this, if a Hispanic ever mates with a "White" woman we don't poison the fucking well with sheep hair or overwrite generations of beautiful genetics ruining any chance of them having colored eyes or light skin, etc.

A black person mates with a Hispanic or a White and they set that genepool back hundreds of years. It will take 5 generations to purge that shit from the line and it will still be recessive. They literally RUIN anything that they touch.

>oogabooga we strengthen the lifeline of the whitey
They were strengthened through generations of selective breeding by slave owners. Their fucking cousins in Africa look like cartoons. Bunch of malnourished pieces of shit. Without the intervention of Whites and other slave owners they would still be eating each other and living in huts made out of grass, mud, and feces.

They are literally a plague to the earth and should be exterminated.

>they would still be eating each other and living in huts made out of grass, mud, and feces.
> implying they don't

You idiot. If that is the case the minorities will be begging for a solution. We will refuse their offers until we reach the Final Solution to the Nonwhite Question

>old white people move to states like florida and arizona to retire and die
>statistics

/thread

>I thought they wanted equality

You're an idiot if you thought that. White men who whine about this shit nonstop are also idiots.

All your crying and whining and rattling your flaccid little sabers is pointless.

If you don't have a plan, aren't willing to propose a plan, and take action you're useless. (99.99% of white men fall in this category).

I'd tell you to suffer through college, climb the ladder and effect change from the inside, but you retards won't listen...You'd rather LARP about a race war that isn't going to happen. What IS going to happen is an actual slow white genocide like in South Africa (20 years and counting) where white men don't do a fucking thing to stop it.

TFYC (the future you chose)

Best point in the thread. US collapses or shrinks without white tax base.

>Finally peace in the world.

Thats because white people live in the suburbs of NYC and SF and bring in the industry. The city of SF is full of homeless , faggots and niggers. The same with NYC. The white people are the ones in those tall buildings working.

That shit almost pisses me off as much as this stupid nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=3JffGF6yY9k

>American will look more like the Natives
No, If niggerfication of the country continues, natives will be gone way before whites

You got white people, you got a good neighborhood.

>whites getting robbed to pay for welfare is natural selection

This is what I think.

edgar your skin is hanging off your bones

This is very sad

Protip: Most of them are Democratic

Florida is also a special case because there are a lot of old white people moving there.

You're racist because you're an easily manipulated fool who's too weak minded to rise above base hatred and see what's really going on.

>Eating at Cracker Barrel
It's like pottery.

Is this the cause for all the rage from you man children? The white devil death howl grows louder knowing it's end is near. Finally, this hateful scourge to humanity well be consumed by righteous Melanin. Humanity will no longer be tortured and oppressed by you mutant albino freaks

ABOUT ** GOD ** DAMN ** TIME **

KILL EM ALL WOOP WOOP

And those Democrat whites are the ones helping the blacks, and this is how they repay those whites.

Savages the lot of them.