What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NLflLdIJeMw
archive.is/GWxck
archive.is/5bVUR
archive.is/k8z9C
archive.is/YwmQo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dictatorship is the better form of government, because it excludes the Jew from meddling in politics.

>You're bombing a wall.
He is talking about us bombing him.

Other than that I cannot quite decipher, seems too cryptic .

He was Satoshi Nakamoto

Yep, he tried to tell us and now we are starting to see the consequences of our actions. Millions of ME/Sub-Saharan nogs and muds looking for gibs and white women

Gaddafi did nothing wrong.

Is there no way you guys can stop the migrant crisis into Europe, I mean why is there no government there yet?

niggers

Thanks obama.

>Gadaffi a good boy, he dindu nuffin!
No. He only "tried to warn us" in the same way Erdogan's doing now - barely-concealed threats and demands for money. He was just yet another shitbag terrorist-funding middle eastern despot.

wtf i love Gadaffi now

>dictatorship excludes the jew
>what were the british russian and german empires

Great until the jews infiltrated.

He wasnt a good guy, but it seems that there was no alternative.

The EU policy-makers WANT those immigrants and they'll bomb into the ground any country or faction that stands in their way from getting them.

Though dictatorship won't be stable forever.

-t. Hillary Clinton on vacation in Britain

Al Qaeda shot down a plane in Libya and blamed Gadaffi. Gadaffi knew that this was just a thin pretext for invasion, so he paid billions to the US to buy off peace. Years later, the US invaded anyways to put Al Qaeda in charge. Smooth!

Libya provided a great deal of work for migrant workers coming from Sub-Saharan Africa. With no economic opportunity for them in Libya, but a well worn path to the coast and no one to stop them, the next logical destination was Europe.

I'll add though that Sweden and Germany are equally to blame for literally paying these motherfuckers to settle there; France also for letting them squat wherever they pleased and behave like fucking savages; and Spain, Greece, and other Mediterranean countries for allowing them onto their beaches and into their coastal towns. They should have apprehended these boats, killed the smugglers and crew, herded the migrants onto cargo ships, and taken them to Somalia.

Whether he was a good person made no difference. After Bush threatened him he chose to side with us and relinquished his chemical weapons and nuclear materials. By 2007 we had removed Libya from the terror list. As far as the US government was concerned he was a good actor, and we turned on him based not just on bad intelligence, but intelligence from known bad sources.

What if the dictatorship was Jewish?

yup if the eu actually wanted to stop the immigration they would just hand out the money in libya and take over the ports
i dont know how accurate this and immigrants are obviously not just coming from libya, but libya has become a major departure point

if you believe wikipedia;
in 2014, 170,100 irregular migrants were recorded arriving in Italy by sea (an increase from 42,925 arrivals recorded in 2013), (((141,484 of them leaving from Libya.)))Most of them came from Syria, the Horn of Africa and West Africa

Like Bibi? :^)

The zionists want to destroy Europe as well. They get two birds with one stone. Jewish trickery has no limits.

Thanks, Obama.

Libya provided jobs for a lot of blacks & Arab muslims that when his government was toppled they left to Europe. Also a lot of the people who fought against him were islamists who would end up becoming a bigger issue when they moved to syria/egypt.

Gadaffi was a fucking hero. He raised literacy in Libya to over 80% from like 5%, women got rights and went to universities. Everyone had a home, while he lived in a tent. He was the only one who tried to turn Africa from a shithole full of savages into a united nation that can compete with the first world.

This is the worst and most nefarious thing the US has done since fighting Hitler. Well we can't always say such things about Hitler, but Qaddafi's story is a far more clear cut case of US wrongdoing, so long as we acknowledge that the man was a murderer of innocents and not to be defended personally.

It pays to know how all this went down. I have yet to encounter a liberal who can defend the Obama administration's policy here or Hillary Clinton's role in it. Knowing your shit about Libya is like having the cheat codes to Facebook.

youtube.com/watch?v=NLflLdIJeMw

www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/amnesty-questions-claim-that-gaddafi-ordered-rape-as-weapon-of-war-2302037.html
archive.is/GWxck

www.cfr.org/backgrounder/how-libya-got-list
archive.is/5bVUR

www.armscontrol.org/factsheets/LibyaChronology#2006
archive.is/k8z9C

www.foreignpolicyjournal.com/2016/01/06/new-hillary-emails-reveal-true-motive-for-libya-intervention/
archive.is/YwmQo

Who's fault was it that Gaddafi was murdered? Or that Hussein was murdered? Or that Taliban and Al Quaeda exist in the first? It's your fault. USA is the fucking bane of human existence. Don't blame us for something we had no choice over. We are bound by international law. You fucktards caused all this. I hope Trump fucking crashes America you assholes.

>Russian empire
>jew
You couldn't be further from the truth.

And all this for "greater" Israel .. you almost killed all Zionist opposition GG United nation state of america

grow some nuts germany i know all the good germans fled germany in the 1800s to come to the american midwest but you guys could have rebuilt instead of becoming excuse making cucks

Way to miss the point, you illiterate sack of shit. When I said "equally to blame," who the fuck do you think I was saying you were equal to?

The US is to blame for the migrants leaving Africa. Germany is to blame for welcoming them into Europe and for requiring other countries to welcome them. Without Germany's might the EU would have no way to pressure these countries into such stupid behavior; and no one else made you offer free housing and video game allowances to these fuckers and the alleged war refugees arriving from Turkey.

You god damned idiots. You turned one of the greatest nations in history into a literal cum dumpster for niggers, and you think it makes sense to waste your time in a pissing match with someone who's on your side. It's a good thing you won't ever get around to reproducing.

Much like Saddam, he kept the monkeys under control.

I wish to murder every single American that is alive right now. You keep destroying the world, lives of millions all the while portraying yourself as heroes and saying the people who have to live with the consequences of your shit are at fault.

You make me sick. You're worse than any suicide mudslime. You're worse than any murderer. You're worse than any child rapist. You are the cause of all that. All while laughing having no consciousness. Americans are the true subhumans that need to be eradicated.

i knew that would trigger you but i had no idea it would trigger you so hard that you'd call for the eradication of all americans

excuse me while i pat myself on the back ahmed

No. You fucktard are just shifting the blame. America is at fault for ALL OF THIS SHIT. We're just the ones who have to take it. And you have the audacity to blame US. Fuck you. Fuck every American on this board. You guys are scum. If you didn't exist everyone could live their lives their own way but you retards can't keep an economy running without literally shitting on the entire world.

It would be the best solution really. If all Americans died right this instant literally every single problem in the world would be solved

mmmmmm i am good at this

no, it wouldn't

You are retarded. Its the fucking jews and if the U.S goes down guess what, they'll move to China and turn it into the next world police

>Is there no way you guys can stop the migrant crisis into Europe,
as much as I don't want the """refugees""" in europe, can't see why libyans would want to help protect europe when western europe is part of the reason his country got wrecked

This. American soldiers deserve nothing but to be spit on and beaten for being the double digit IQ ultimate good goys they are.

There is no jew conspiracy. There is no shadow government. There is only retarded Americans who can't run an economy for shit that is entirely dependent on the petrodollar enforcement. America would literally collapse if they didn't create conflicts in countries that want to get rid of the petrodollar.
Fuck America. Fuck Americans. I wish they all just died.

DONT CALL IT A GRAVE
THIS IS THE FUTURE YOU CHOSE

Do you really think Libya would still be standing if the US had stayed out of the picture? We took down Qaddafi as a favor to the French and fucked with Syria to dick over the Russians. Do you really think France wouldn't have acted alone had we stayed out of Libya? Do you think Germany had nothing to do with the campaign to sink Russia's economy? That's funny, I seem to remember you being the biggest assholes in the Ukrainian story with or without our help.

Please continue to defend paying for economic refugees to invade your country from fucking Turkey of all places. I really want to know more about how excited you are to give your women to these virile young brown men so they can finally get pregnant and raise families. I would also like to know how you think the people living in coastal Greece and Spain should feel about their hometowns being overrun by ravenous feral niggers. Perhaps you would like to welcome some of these people into your home.

America prevents any stable government from forming by creating, importing and funding terrorist groups. Ever single terrorist organization that exists has its roots in America.

They don't want a stable middle east, because American economy would collapse and they'd turn into the third world shithole they force other countries to be.

Who fed France with the idea that Gadaffi was a mass murderer? Oh that's right. American Intelligence. Every single war in the middle east was sparked by America. Your only interest is to keep the Petrodollar going. And we have to eat the shit you caused. Seriously fuck you. Do the world a favor and die.

>There is no jew conspiracy.
good goy, keep being a fucking retard!

Dont blame all Americans. They are mostly braindead wageslaves. Not to mention all the GMOs and MSM brainwashing. They cant help themselves.

>There is no jew conspiracy. There is no shadow government.

YOUR GOVERNMENT
LET
THEM
IN

France didn't give a shit whether he was a mass murderer. Do you honestly think we tricked them with intelligence everyone knew was horseshit? Why are you arguing about an issue that bores you so much you can't be fucked to read about it? The French were concerned that he intended to subvert their currency's dominance in Africa.

Also, since both your countries are owned and run by kikes, they wanted to help destroy Europe and fill your women with nigger cum.

WE
ARE
BOUND
BY
GENEVA
CONVENTIONS

You fucktards pushed a boulder to roll over us and now you blame us for letting ourselves be squashed. Fuck you.

Your country turned Europe into the devisive shithole that it is now. 1914 and on. You want to consolidate power time and time again and it hasn't and never will work for you. Your idea of a unified europe is a flaming garbage heap, yet you will not stop at attempting to build a home on top of it. You are importing these niggers so you can strengthen your ties with the arab and african worlds. I hope you enjoy your alliance.

The Geneva rules don't require you to PAY THEM, and they don't require you to lean on the countries around you for defending their borders or even shipping them back. Who the fuck do you think is going to invoke these rules? Somalia?

What a fucking crybaby you are. Quit bitching about who caused the problem, pull your balls back out of where they are hiding, and fucking do something about it instead of pointlessly complaining like a spunk gargling loser.

We do you fucktard. We made a deal witc Turkey to stop refugees from coming to Europe. We're deporting refugees on a daily basis. Now stop shifting the blame to us you fucking subhuman and just die. Your disgusting piece of shit country is the cause of all this. I hope Putin nukes you.

we didn't want that, couldn't he fucked the french only