Only black person in the entire city

>Only black person in the entire city
>Gets arrested

Racism is alive and well in Jupiter, Florida.

Drunk nigger. Proof that niggers are their own worst enemy.

damn it look like he got mkultra'd

Translation:

Everyone is a small town of whites acts respectable and human.

One nigger

Still commits crimes.

= SOCIAL BIOLOGY

i don't get how rich fuck get duis.
why not just get a fucking driver.

went to small 90% white private school.
the biggest degenerates-criminals were the rich-fag white kids.

lmfao tiger woods

I almost couldn't recognize him

fucking idiot nigger is an idiot nigger

IS SOMEONE GETTING THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST OF YOU

That is a dark skinned white man you racist.

All the little towns in centeral florida are racist. There are few blacks and the ones that are here live by mlk street and live like animals

funny i went to a 99% white shcool and the only ones who had problems were 3 out of the 5 niggers a like 4 trailer trash kids

The lesson here is:
Rideshare the Tiger

Is nigger + asian the ugliest racemix ever? He looks like he has Down Syndrome

Tiger made an error in judgment, but he's not a nigger.

IT'S A MIIIIIDDDLIFE CRIIIIISIS

No shit.
White kids, black kids, Mexican kids, Philippinos, Chinese, all have huge groups of kids that will do drugs act disrespectful and get in trouble, but to act like niggers aren't the most violent, ignorant, and defiant compared to the others is just plain lying.
Or who knows, maybe you've never had the joy of being in a classroom full of niggers. It's like the monkey house at the zoo.

it's almost as if drinking impairs your judgement

went to school with trailer trash.

sad.

Fucking lol

Kek

its almost like you never know when you'll be drinking.

Sorry you must have went to a private school in Beverly Hills.
If out of his school of 1000 kids only 4 are whitetrash, I'd say he's doing pretty good.

sorry but objectively whites have been the most violent people in recent history. period.

Yeah, no.
Not in society.
Maybe in organized combat.
There's a difference, homo.
Niggers chimp out because of eye contact.

Lol, was in a predominantly white school, one year had math class and some how 6 of the sassy black girls were in it. Always talking, talking back to the teacher, hooting and hollering like fuggin monkeys at the zoo

That's not even close to being correct any way.
Show me the receipts.
The Chinese have massacred millions upon millions for centered at a time.

if went to school with a trailers in vicinity, more than 4 of them were trailer trash lol

and whites havnt massacred millions more?

>organized combat
yea sure, genocide is organized combat.

you'd do well in Israel, jew.

Guess we should let him go of DUI because he's black.

Holy shit, my friend lives there

Those celebrities sure look like shit when they are not 2 hours in make-up room.

>Florida
>Only one nigger
Florida is infested with niggers.

13% commits 50% of crime in a certain country across the atlantic.

Sure you did, nigger.

the niggers lack the intelligence to organize and actually form some kind of a fighting force.

If they had that level of intelligence, maybe they wouldn't resort to barbaric means to get what they want. They're like children; throwing a temper tantrum and destroying things willy-nilly expecting their caretakers to give in and hand them gibs.

#notallwhites

Based black man

KEK

Its much worse than that. 13% is the entire homo erectus population. It's well known that male erectus specimens between 16-35 commit the vast majority of the crimes. Also, hispanics are included in the stats to make the white rate higher.

Truth be known its more like 5% of the population committing 75% or more of the serious crime.

the last ~50-80 or more years equates to 500-600 years of criminal genocide and economic terrorism.

good one faggot.

But he's half Thai. Can't we just refer to him as Thai?
Obama is half white...

JUPITER, Florida is ~1% black

>Asian
>Black
He's a halfie, just like you want, progcunt. He was driving while intoxicated, like you probably do every weekend, free spirit broke-ass. Quit your bitching.

we don't talk about comadant mao. communism did nothing wrong and islam is only violent because of western imperialism. trust me i went to collage.

Burn the coal pay the toll? Ha, more like
Drink the Bleach - Pay The Leech.

no

Drink the Bleach - Pay The Leech.

Having lived in that part of Florida, it was his own fault. If you're black in that area, well good luck in life.