MEMORY HOLE GENERAL /mhg/ #2

previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wuib2Vo3hSo
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_Clinton_Jr.
youtu.be/-Z4Humb7ARc
youtube.com/watch?v=7WP6BTTaXwY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Didn't the convention also turn off mics and dim lights around all the Bernie people they'd corralled into one area so their booing wouldn't be picked up on the live broadcasts?

Great stuff in the last thread, keep it up.

When Trump bombed Assad

That was because they had all left their seats. They dimmed the lights while they let in professional seat fillers. IIRC

remember scott foval? the guy who paid homeless people to start fights with trump supporters?

he's died of HIV now.

subtlest of variations between ID and flav

(((hiv)))
damn they're getting better and better and this shit

I also remember Bernie protesters inside got their sign confiscated. There was some periscope of that iirc.

Member project veritas and their shitty excuse for investigative journalism.

Ducks on the ground...???!!!!!

Member getting the biggest hardest kost paincul blue balls when they hung the hillary nigger tape over our heads

>that illuminate card game is bulls-

What a shitshow that night was, would have hated to have been a bernfag then.

Is "Russia Hackers" just another term for shitposters?

How about random normies running into Hillary in the middle of the woods hiking?

I don't have the picture but remember when Tree Man was a thing. Fucking dope

>Memoryholed
More than 245K isolated cases of DuneCoons and NIGGERS murdering, raping and robing Europeans since 2014. And those are just the cases I archived.

LOL
I remember that well, what the hfuck

Let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing. Barack Obama is undertaking a systematic effort to change this country, to make America more like the rest of the world.

I DON'T remember this, the hell?

That reaction... wtf

Proof? I can't find anything on the guy other than reporting on Project Veritas. Can't even find his twitter.

>random normies
who without fail turned out to be local Dem operatives

youtube.com/watch?v=Wuib2Vo3hSo

Was Kasich the most delusional person in the election? Why did he keep his campaign going for so long, outlasting Cruz and Rubio? Did he honestly think that his ridiculous endgame of being able to steal all of Trump and Cruz's delegates work?

domi arigato marco roboto

From normal speaking to OY VEY in the blink of an eye.
Bush handled that shit like he was a dodgeball champ.

No he doesn't. He was always just a puppet. He was a puppet following scripts, narratives and stories during his campaigns whitout understanding the memes behinde, he was a puppet during his terms following scripts, narratives and stories whitout understanding the memes he has turned into policies.

King Obongo was The Nigger.

REMEMBER WHEN MORE PEOPLE VOTED FOR DONALD THAN HILLARY?

me neither, lmao.
she. fucking. won.

>From normal speaking to OY VEY in the blink of an eye.

>dispel dispel dispel dispel dispel dispel dispel

she revved up to high. probably saw a mercedes

"Random" people would run into Hillary on some hiking trails in New York and post them on social media. It was fucking weird. Even (((SNL))) made fun of the situation. The woman actually knew Hillary and it was a big lie but that didn't come out for a few weeks.

Remember when the US directly elected its HOS. Me neither, because the US takes SoP serious. Go to switzerland Nigger.

Don't give him a (you) if he's not going to at least try and make an attempt.

just saw this in last thread never saw it before but fuck Punished Trump theory true??

>John Podesta e-mails talking about disclosing zero point energy.
>John Podesta e-mails having regular mention of contact with UFOs.

This was completely overshadowed by pizzagate.

Shit, what about that Muslim nanny in Russia that cut off a girl's head and ran around with it in public?

>cnn crafting their own rare pepe

Having shills ITT isn't that bad tbqh

Yes, they muted all the delegate mics from that quarter of the arena to prevent them picking up the NO TTP and BERNIE chanting.

True and it's just the one. I just hate bland stale b8, there's no reason to bite if it's not fresh and well-crafted.

And you are telling bs potato nigger. Those were emails sent to pedoesta not by. A pretty bad attempt to derail an investigation, then and now

Would Hillary have won if she made Bernie her vp?

R A R E
A
R
E

I remember that. I always liked that pepe.

I meant they were in the John Podesta e-mail leaks, my cucked friend.

I get the rage about uncreative bait. And I should have given him a deleted you, absolutely correct. Writing about it, kind of remember shills who deleted their own posts when they didn't honour the standards. Those were days. Not comparable with what they send today.

Quite possibly, although he was polar opposite from her as far as most of her policies, not sure how they would have worked that out other than her hollowing him out and using him as a puppet.

>Gets allegedly sick with deadly pnumeonia
>Hugs a kid 6 hours later after forgetting her illness

>Recovers from deadly pneumonia by resting in Chelsea's apartment which happens to be immediately adjacent to a rich private clinic with MRI capability built into an apartment

Wasn't that Hillarys obvious double?

Yes, that's the joke. Either MSM lied about pneumonia, or the MSM lied about a body double

Bill Clinton gave his brother a pardon for cocaine possession.

> "''cause you'd be in jail"

Laura Bush killed a guy.

SOURCE PLS this would kill my liberal family

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_Clinton_Jr.

why does cnn always have the rarest of pepes?

Someone asked about this last tread.

Never forget
Probably the best scene of the whole election
youtu.be/-Z4Humb7ARc
Either way MSM lied. Imo with the 9/11 context and the garbage can bomber, MSM made a fool of themselves that day that destroyed them as a vector for reliable information even for the last normie, not talking about branded cattle.

The real question is, why was anything thrown at her to begin with? Who was that chick?

It was after the election, (((people))) would "randomly" stumble upon Hillary to show how she wasn't freaking out about losing.

>$75
Exactly how much I paid for my two MAGA hats

finally a general for memory hole
youtube.com/watch?v=7WP6BTTaXwY

Bump

"Because you'd be in jail"

Those shoes are apparently exorbitantly expensive.

That's a good pepe 2bqh