Noting to see here

>Federal Prosecutor Investigating Fraud Found Dead in Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s District
>
>An eyewitness told NBC Miami of finding the body: “When the tide came in he obviously was caught in the surf and tumbling,” describing him as “very well dressed wearing a sort of a casual business shirt, black pants, and all of his personal effects were on him and that’s what we found unusual.”
>
>Generally when a federal prosecutor or agent is killed in a retaliatory in nature or in connection to a criminal case, the FBI and U.S. attorney’s office are all over the case, demanding an aggressive investigation. However, the FBI’s Miami just passed any questions regarding the 37-year-old’s death to the Hollywood police. Court records indicate that he was handling a number of visa and passport fraud matters.
>
>News spread quickly on social media that Whisenant was involved in a recent voter fraud probe involving the DNC.

Nothing unusual here. Nothing to see.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/04/20/husband-of-new-york-judge-found-dead-challenges-reports-of-apparent-suicide/?utm_term=.0c6262a4d9be
archive.is/ptts7
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-05/lead-attorney-anti-clinton-dnc-fraud-case-mysteriously-found-dead
nypost.com/2017/05/26/federal-prosecutors-dead-body-discovered-on-florida-beach/
freedom-school.com/money/how-an-economy-grows.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Judge washes up dead along the Hudson River in New York City

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/04/20/husband-of-new-york-judge-found-dead-challenges-reports-of-apparent-suicide/?utm_term=.0c6262a4d9be

Always use archive.is on blogs renowned for shilling and clickbait.

archive.is/ptts7

Kinda funny how investigating DNC corruption always makes the investigator commit 'suicide.'

Just a coincidence

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-05/lead-attorney-anti-clinton-dnc-fraud-case-mysteriously-found-dead

>make fake news article
>use photo of will smith as alleged victim
wew

Really makes me want to start a thread that rehashes the same common knowledge for 300+ posts

nypost.com/2017/05/26/federal-prosecutors-dead-body-discovered-on-florida-beach/

>Nothing unusual here. Nothing to see.

you can’t think about this stuff like a normie.
ops are trained to make things look like everyday life-
unless you know what to look for, a certain signature.

anything can be narrative.
reality is malleable.
every fact could be handcrafted.

shills are paid to sell their humanity.
leftists do it for free
everyone you interact with on the internet
every red pill you take
Sup Forums distills it to its essence
you’re asking the wrong questions

then there's THIS autist
I can smell your neckbeard from here

Why so angry?

Because you fucking retards start the same fucking retarded threads with the same fucking retarded posts
FUCK OFF
You're shitting up this board with your autism

>can't recognize facial features to think this guy is will smith

literally autistic

>user shitposts
>can't recognize it because you're a newfag
>"lmao so dumb X-----------ddd"

you've had too much coffee man, you're never going to be able to sleep later

Thanks Norway

>h-haHA! I was just pretending to be retarded gotcha!!!!

kys

It's hilarious how accurate this book is:
freedom-school.com/money/how-an-economy-grows.pdf

N-NOTHING TO SEE HERE GOYIM, NATURAL CAUSES

We've convinced the mentally ill and the borderline retarded non-whites they have the morally high ground to try to bully white males and it's hilarious. We've also got them believing they are our equals and my sides are gone. Jorge will do anything for a few dollars and a driver's license for illegals that grants him no rights whatsoever and makes him more likely to get deported the moment he gets uppity because the idiot just put himself on a list. When will you take the true redpill and join the Democrat master race? We are herding minorities to vote exactly as we tell them to and making ourselves the white elites while nigger rigging economic growth through immigration. You are worried about a few terrorist attacks or nigger rapes? Get rich and don't live or go where the plebs go. Ffs you can buy online or have your brown slaves deliver anything you want straight to your big ass home with private security. You don't have to go to some nigger/muzzie/beaner infested mall where you might get blown up by some inbred Muslim.
>b-b-b-but muh jobs
What are you Republican wage cucks thinking? You really want to work that badly when you can sit back and reap the benefits of brown labor? You really are the niggers of the white race, you know that? This is how the real world works. Get over your childish ideals or have fun wallowing in the same shitty pretend system as all those brown people you are competing with. Think of that for just a moment. You're fucking competing with brown people. Are you fucking stupid? Get on my level.

>Hire hitmen
>They fail to properly disguise murder as a suicide/accident

every fucking time

I want to believe, but WHERE is the evidence that this black dude was connected to the Clinton case, other than people keep typing it on the internet. I have seen it mentioned in 0 articles or by anyone with a reputation for honesty.