How should we cure transgenders?

How should we cure transgenders?

>inb4 just beat the shit out of them

That only works for failed male betas who were never trans in the first place. I'm talking about people who feel an actual dissociation between the physical reality of their genetics and their mental perception of their self. Like people with BDD. Is there a way to fix us or is suicide the only answer?

third rail for the failed male

So this trans thing has been around for a while, right? What if it's just normal for some men to be little queers, and we really can't accept it?

I'm having some doubts about stuff man.

She is not transgender, stop offending my waifu you burger.

Gas

You can be a fag without chopping your dick off

Not gonna happen shill.

Just beat the shot out of them

DONT U DARE TOUCH ANZU
SHES MINE U FAT BASTARD

>Being attracted to mentally ill men
Faggot

Kys

She's starting to hit the wall, I wish I was joking.

Her hormones only just started working. It take 6 months to a year for fat redistribution to kick in and give you boobs and curves.

>she

Man she's looking healthier. Good on her. Maybe she can fix the hair too.

>her

Most transgenders never get bottom surgery because they realize that it's a poor imitation of a vagina and are more or less resigned to hoping that the science improves in their lifetime.

POO

just beat the shit out of them

There are pictures of her as a girl with her father. You niggers are sick fucks and only like to imagine her as a trap for your sick fantasies.

>she
>her

I hate traps as much as the next man, but Anzu literally confirmed on Twitter and one of her Youtube Q&A's that she is a female, and trust me, any literal trap would refuse to address such accusations.

WILL YOU NOW LEAVE MY WAIFU ALONE REEEE

Otoh many do get it and don't regret it not because its perfect but because sitting in ball soup becomes existential horror instead of just uncomfortable.

friendly reminder that anzu is a female. calling her a tranny is just a meme

That's a slav's answer for everything.

How old is this poor guy?

It's a her. The maymay stopped being le funni xD fucking years ago you retarded newshit.

That implies that her father would absolutely try to stop it. Im sure he did at one point and just got exhausted and sent her away to live in Japan. Her family is pretty wealthy after all. They can afford to do things like that.

That is pre-japan

>Her family is pretty wealthy after all

How would you know that? Is it because they look white? Though they live in Turkey.

So, does that mean...turks are white?

IN

Re process them as fertilizer and soap bars

forced hormone therapy, and after that forced surveillance to avoid any future faggot tendencies

Elaborate?

and even if they still want to be of the oppsite gender, permanent jail

its funny that the petro dollars sworn nemesis (iran) has more respect for dysphoria than america does.

dont bother conscripting me

It's a shame the tranny meme got so out of control.

I mean, she's a disgusting turkroach but I dunno why people push the tranny meme. Some are probably mistaken but I think others just have such a fetish for trannies that they want girls they like to be them. It's weird, but that's my theory.

Enlighten them hindu\buddha style. The reason why they are like this is because they are full of ego. Infact it is what is wrong with everyone these days, its literally a mental illness

There is literally nothing wrong with omega men that want to become beautiful boipussies for the pleasure of the tribe.

The problem with trannies is ugly trannies. If all trannies were qts there would be no problem.

Wait so male or female hormones?

the one of their original gender idiot you thinkin' im degenerate enough to be ok with trans

(((botched)))

(YOU)

When you understand the biological nature of the phenomenon, combined with the cultural influence, you realize that it can't be eliminated, only minimized.
The course of action is difficult because society needs clear guidelines to function, society is like a retarded child. It can't hold conflicting beliefs or too much nuance, it naturally gravitates towards absolutes. However we have no choice but to try and hold a nuance on this issue, and simultaneously discourage the homo-trans phenomenon while also creating a support system for them of sorts.

Hands and skeleton. Trust me I'm an expert.

>she

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((circumcision)))))))))))))))))))))))

Gender dysphoria requires serious therapy, possibly medication, to overcome. I feel sincerely bad for people who suffer from it, because the left is celebrating their illness for virtue points, leading them further into their sickness as accepted

You don't "cure" evil. You kill it.

Transexuals are not human. They are a scourge and a test which God has placed before us to see if we make the right decision. The only right decision is death. God is testing us and if we fail His wrath will be kindled.

Speaking of kindling, fire is a very clean way to dispose of such filth.

The "LGBT" as they call themselves, are really just demons wearing human skin. They are not human. They are demons and must be purged.

>people with BDD. Is there a way to fix us or is suicide the only answer?
Therapy, counseling and a supportive network of people around you that won't create a self-destructive echo chamber. Cutting your junk off won't help.

dont be fucking nigger.

This is not a human.
This is not "curable."

Like 20 or 21 I think

For reference. Evertone check this please. It isn't absolute but it tends to correlate to androgen (testosterone) exposure. Anzu has male digit ratios as well as extravenous hands. It's an indication sign of fetal androgenization.

These demons prey on children and corrupt them too. They are like a virus and must be destroyed. No mercy. No hesitation. Death to all LGBT.

The one to the far right is a woman. I guarantee it.

Still doubting whether or not LGBT are demons wearing human skin? Look at this.

These creatures are not human. They are demons and must be destroyed.

Ignore their plight to become a protected minority status.

>having an ugly riceburning roachslut for a waifu

that (((nose)))

You're cherry picking. Not every lgbt person is like that. In fact most are fucking afraid of those people. If you think I'm wrong then tell me, do you think I'm like them as well?

Anzu is a girl, born a girl with girl genitalia aka a vagina.

To be fair that rice she's fucking is probably a 10/10 in Turkey.

this isn't a trans person, this is an attention seeker

If you REALLY do want a medical cure for transexuals, you can always try Pimozide.

I doubt it, sorry to say.

A "trans" cannot be a person.

Don't argue with me. I am right and you are wrong, heretic.

Jesus fucking christ...

amazing arguments

>do you think I'm like them as well?
If you defend them you are no different.

Once they have been on the hormones for too long, they are fucked. Their testicles stop producing testosterone and shrink up and their penises shrink, their body starts turning testosterone into estrogen so unless they are injecting large amounts of testosterone, they are fucked, and even if they are, once they stop, their testicles will no longer produce it so still fucked.

At that point you might as well just shoot them.

Get your science straight. Next you'll be telling me that the presence of an Adam's apple guarantees that the subject is male.

genitalia is a social construct. a spectrum, like autism

Well I doubt you have balls but it doesn't make it a fact. She's a girl until proved overise. If you really want to go to the bottom of this (insert sexual joke) we should trap her by throwing a huge cosplay convention and send her tickets.

I mean.... he's gonna make a hot chick some day

LGBT are not human. I cannot stress this enough. They are not like you or I.

Anzu is what all turkbois will look once WWIII happens.

now THAT is a PAN-sexual
>I'll show myself out

>How should we cure transgenders?
We should execute them by the truck load and dissect their brains, to uh you know, see what makes them tick
t. J. Mengele

I mean...you'll make a hot soul in Hell some day.

Sorry bud, but he doesn't have a double X chromosome, you massive faggot.

I'm sA tired with your jokes

Literally a self solving problem, ignore or fap if that's your boat.

How many children have to die before we act?

Yes, she does. We're not pretending a trans is magically a woman. She's a woman.

Fuck off. Anzu is a girl

but I don't defend them.

>religion

What did this baby do to deserve this fate? Is it not our holy duty to act?

Anyone who defends this is less than human.

That's the only picture of Anzu where I didn't want to punch him in the face.

>She's a woman.
But is she biologically female?

>him
this
anzutards BTFO

Yes, the meme was created by unhappy faggots jealous of her looks and her rice BF

I believe in myself, after all I do exist. But I worship God and you will too, whether on earth or in Hell. It doesn't matter, God wins in the end and when you die surrounded by burkas and faggots and your grandchildren are brown and speak a strange foreign language, die well knowing at least you believed in yourself.

No he is a trap.
But cryptofags are trying to cover it up.

euthanasia is the merciful option for self-torturing defectives