They're literally laughing at your women being raped

They're literally laughing at your women being raped.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bnOd12PR3Tc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

niggers put the ape in rape

Limp-wristed faggot should've charged the nigger and taken a few cuts for the sake of his woman.

Maybe he'd been waiting for an excuse to break up

Jesus Fucking Christ what a pussy. I am not even memeing am internet tough guy routine... I will beat the shit out of hip, prolly kills him, knife or no knife.

Holy shit how cucked must you be to just watch your woman get raped.

Fuck

Imagine how much of our oxygen those nigger notrsils waste. Jesus, I'm getting pissed off abot niggers using too much of he white mans oxygen. This isn't healthy.

Just Germanic things

>advocating violence because of a small cultural misunderstanding

>going to jail and taking a felony record for the rest of your life because muh honor
LOL

Its not like he was raping a human.

>going to jail for trying to stop a rape

Are you memeing?

>flag
I'm not even surprised anymore. Fucking cuck.

>Sweden
Who would have thought.

when he was busy with her pants he could have drop kicked him. Unless he literally weighed 50 kilos. That's why you have to lift, bros. For situations like that, even though they're unlikely (at least outside of Germany and Sweden)

I do hope your trolling spineless coward

Agreed my gypsy friend
How can you live with yourself afterwards tbqh

He's serious. That's how fucked their court systems are.

You can use lethal force to stop a violent felony. Well at least here you can.

if you did that you'd go to jail longer than eric clanton

The truth is, women like being raped. They used to get raped all the time. Why else do you think we're here?

Their post-traumatic guilt comes from shame.

>t. Abdul

>The truth is, women like being raped. They used to get raped all the time. Why else do you think we're here?
>Their post-traumatic guilt comes from shame.
That is fucked if true

No its true, they just don't like to admit it, it's part of the human condition

This would be the official funding of the court during the process of cnvicting you for the crime of stopping the rape. They would also convict the rape victim for not just her insensitivity to Ghanaian culture but for empowering through her own actions the social construct of sadness over being raped

normies should explode

It is true

I read it in the Bible

>a 999 call
>999
>666

Germans are a pathetic race.
They deserve nigger rape babbys.

where I go I must rape.jpg

We've convinced the mentally ill and the borderline retarded non-whites they have the morally high ground to try to bully white males and it's hilarious. We've also got them believing they are our equals and my sides are gone. Jorge will do anything for a few dollars and a driver's license for illegals that grants him no rights whatsoever and makes him more likely to get deported the moment he gets uppity because the idiot just put himself on a list. When will you take the true redpill and join the Democrat master race? We are herding minorities to vote exactly as we tell them to and making ourselves the white elites while nigger rigging economic growth through immigration. You are worried about a few terrorist attacks or nigger rapes? Get rich and don't live or go where the plebs go. Ffs you can buy online or have your brown slaves deliver anything you want straight to your big ass home with private security. You don't have to go to some nigger/muzzie/beaner infested mall where you might get blown up by some inbred Muslim.
>b-b-b-but muh jobs
What are you Republican wage cucks thinking? You really want to work that badly when you can sit back and reap the benefits of brown labor? You really are the niggers of the white race, you know that? This is how the real world works. Get over your childish ideals or have fun wallowing in the same shitty pretend system as all those brown people you are competing with. Think of that for just a moment. You're fucking competing with brown people. Are you fucking stupid? Get on my level.

Women like going barefoot in dresses like nymphs and getting fucked by big black apes.

Read Jung.

We call 110

But whatever.
Nobody gives a shit about Germany. I certainly don't anymore.

What makes this worse was that the girl was a virgin and she was going to let her boyfriend be her first on their camping trip.

Then the nigger shows up and cucks him. Damn.

For fuck's sake! Isn't "there is no murder if there is no body" a thing anymore?Did germans got cucked by USSR so badly in WW2, the effects are still felt these days?

youtube.com/watch?v=bnOd12PR3Tc

Bulgaria is basically jail already

Niggers truly need to be culled. I hope the powers that be have an ethnic virus bomb or something.

Here's the thing: Was she a green-voting, leftist, refugee-welcome whore? If yes, which there's like 80% chance of it being that way, than good. She got was she asked for.

If not, still, shouldn't have dated a metrosexual numale. A real man would have gladly stabbed that motherfucker in the neck and femoral arteries, or shot him. "But it's illegal to carry a gun in Germanistan." Sure. But at a certain point, you've got to take your chances.

on the bright side they are both probably red pilled now.

This. I don't get how the niger could have keeped him at machete point while working on his woman.

Normally, I would say you were trolling, but looking at that flag, you're probably not.

How do you accept this as a normal part of life?

We still freak out about every report. But america seems to be able to life with it
HOW?

because the odds of seeing any feral nigger outside of the major shithole cities is very rare.
and i dont go into cities i cant carry my gun.
your post is very ironic though, hans

Maybe its the size that is throwing me off you are right

Its the 100 per day that is shocking to me.

When a man is raping a woman he is so focused on the woman you could easily overpower him from behind, get some wire from the tent and strangle the nigger.

Surely he had to set down the machete while he was raping her, why wouldn't the bf attack the rapist while he was distracted?

we also have roughly 238 million more citizens than germany

You're literally the reason people think we're all cucks, you should be gassed.

Exactly.
Percentage wise its probably worse here.

i feel bad for you guys, we can at least call out the bullshit without going to jail here
we may lose a job but we arent going to jail

Well we kinda deserve it
This is just karma for history

Sweden doesn't. I don't remember them being nazis so I don't know why they are doing the same shit.

Too busy jerking off like a cuck.

that attitude has been beaten and brainwashed into you since birth.
fucking sad man, thats why we give you such shit. it didnt take you long at all to say your people deserve this.
i dont have a solution but that attitude will secure your demise

>going to jail
>Sweden
Pick one, at most you'll get one month in jail/

>i dont have a solution but that attitude will secure your demise
Again I am kinda for that.

I think Europe will soar like phoenix out of the ashes the moment they are free of us Germans.
Even with all of Africa and turkey in the middle

oh you go to jail in sweden, but only when you are white.

Sad

Let me tell you a story

What is this meme called?

Underrated post

Swedistani, uncuck thyself.

This is the logical conclusion of decades of anti white propaganda taught in all white countries. Germany has it worse than the USA because of the Nazi Era. The Cops were probably unconsciously thinking: "We know whites are evil and non whites are saints. He's probably just making this up to slander a fine new immigrant."

Expose Jewish control over Central Banking and all white countries. That is the way to break the conditioning.

Tangentially related, but worth reading for the insight into Swedish attitudes regarding self defense.

>We love volkstod

spotted the antifa

>girlfriend going home to Germany for 2 weeks in July to see her friends/family
>mfw I can't go with her due to holidays at work for other management
>mfw she's a "refugees welcome" type (she's German, it's genetic)
>mfw actually scared

do I just have to pray for mercy every day?

>that attitude has been beaten and brainwashed into you since birth.
O rly? If any country has a valid reason for being so apathetic and/or even welcoming about being overrun and replaced by foreign hordes, it's germany. No clue what the fuck sort of problem the brits, frogs are - god forbid - the swede turbocucks have. They are all just pansy ass fags if you ask me.

>we kinda deserve it

Fuck off with your original sin bullcrap.

I advocate violence against Germany.

The eternal german has ruined Europe for so long, I think it's justifiable to exterminate germans.

i really hope thats my country burn to the ground i'm not even kidding

Atonement is action not passivity

I'm sorry we rose up against you.

How long did they jail him, 8, 9, 10 months ?

This is what happens when you employ foreigners as police. Germany should go house to house and kill niggers, that would teach them to behave. Until they slaughter their families and children they won't understand. That's how they learn in Africa. Those people coming from war areas are especially raised on that kind of parenting. You have to kill their children and mutilate their penises, then they will understand in Germany to not rape.

Europe is already a lost cause.

We should focus on saving the anglo-English nations (US, UK, NZ, Australia, and even Canada) while it's still possible

I have nothing against Austrians. You guys are fine since you don't consider yourselves German any more.
You should adopt a new language at some point though

This this this
The only thing the rest of the world should be sorry about concerning Germans is not genociding us when you had the chance after WW2

this is why the US is very self-segregated. really its the same anywhere you have niggers. no other race wants to be around niggers.

I hate blackpillers, but honestly Europe needs to collapse for it to save itself. When the Middle East conflict intensifies, one man will take over the whole region- and Europe will side with him, stating WWIII. Mark my words, your country will be on that side of history.

Jesus christ

On the losing side again?

They're not allowed to defend their women in Europe, it's against the law.

what's the issue loser?with your upcoming suicide you won't need oxygen

the UK and Canada are way more far gone than most of Europe

This article is deflecting the blame from the politicians that let in the rape-monkey and pushes it towards the police, that has to pick up the pieces.
I don't like that at all and I think it is intentional.

Lmao this faggots did nothing but call the police as he was present at his gfs raping. People are so fucking WEAK lol

We need a big ass race war with lots of deaths, on the correct side that is.
Holy fuck is this shit getting my blood to boil.

Sweden YES

That picture really is the exception that proves the rule summed up. You wouldn't even consider saving a pic of a white or asian doctor.

>women like being raped
Hey Ahmed

^

Yep, but this time with whoever takes over the middle east, and with all the conflict brewing, you know somebody will. It could be Erdogan, it could be some terrorist, who knows.

it's not a saved pic, just happened to be one of the first pics in an interracial couple hashtag

sorry to shatter your delusional pathetic world

First day here, huh?

Absolutely makes sense not to kill a robber over 50 dollars. Soon as a robber threatens your life though that's when you should have full rights to defend yourself as you see fit. Traps in your home are pretty fucked up too. Just cause someone does something wrong doesn't mean you get to be judge jury and executioner. Swedes seem a little bit too soft though.

"What!?" Lucifer yelled. "Fuck you, flower!" And with that, he yanked the cockass flower out of the dirt. The instant he pulled the thing up by its roots, a fat geyser of chunky period-style cunt blood shot out of the hole where it had been and sprayed both Lucifer and the sack of babyshit until they were so drenched they could barely move. The sack of shit burbled again.

"Oh my fucking god I love you. Best tasting
explosion of cunt blood ever!"

"Who the fuck are you fuckers?" One gay old glass eye rolled around in the hole, squinted at them. "Holy shit! Lucifer Niggerbastard!?"

Lucifer squinted back, made a gay face. "That's my name. Don't fucking wear it out!"

Pray she gets raped and murdered, it will make your life a heck of a lot better in the long run. You know, since you're obviously not smart enough to dump a sjw type, which you totally should've done by now.

Wow dude, tone down the cuck. Vote Angela out and go back to being awesome at making things.

>Even the police can't believe he was that cucked
>should have killed that nig instead of crying in the corner
>999 call

>go back to being awesome at making things.
German engineering is a meme.

>Canada
Why am I not surprised