When is this based mother fucker going to bring down the hammer on marijuana...

When is this based mother fucker going to bring down the hammer on marijuana? How long until he lets out his DEA dogs of war on pot heads, dealers, and the shit states that allow this weed to be legal?

bump

kill yourself my man

Its a waste of tax money

>Based motherfucker

More like a hole to fuck with ears as handles.

FUCK THIS OLD CRACKA ASS CRACKA!! IF YOU FUCKIN' WIT' MAH WEED, YOU FUCKIN' WIT' YO' LIFE MUHFUKKA!
(but seriously, I need my CBD oil if this ass keeps it from me I'll be forced to do some unsavory things, you won't like it)

>using tax payer money to throw people in cages for inhaling a plant

>Anti marijuana
>Based

You have to go back!

kys yourself you obvious closet faggot

Why does he talk like forrest gump?

you are truly fucking stupid if you believe this

you sound like a nigger

Name 1 good thing that the DEA has done since inception??

Pfft... Trump already stated that Marijuana legalization should be a state's rights issue.

Just don't get caught dealing or trafficking weed in states that it's illegal and there is nothing to worry about.

Read the 10th amendment to the US constitution, nigger.

lick my asshole babby

constitution been dead for years

Wtf I love government overreach now

Yeah plus with trump being a wild card he could legalize as a pro biz stance and get all the dudeweeders for 2020

You are fucking braindead

explain why, you fucking noodlehead

execute the pederasts, child molesters, child sacrificers, kidnappers, first and foremost. these are the worst of the human condition.

Because Trump is going to use marijuana legalization to clinch 4 more years with the pot head vote. He can't do it nowadays orange he'll lose more votes than he'll get. Screen cap this.

Bootlickers will be the first to go on the Day of the Dope.

nah

race traitors
jews
niggers
spics
libs

shit not even in top 5 or even top 10

This. Marijuana legalization and universal health care.

there are corrupt politicians, judges, and leakers that need to be hung. there are 11 million spics that need to be removed. i'm not really concerned with weed right now

DAY OF THE DOPE NNNNAAAAOOOOOWWW

Day of the Dope not Day of the Rope. Pay less attention to kissing up to law enforcement and more attention to reading.

because there is literally nothing wrong with pot. it was just misunderstood in the past

>Pay less attention to kissing up to law enforcement
shut your whore mouth, toothpaste

If anything I am sucking up to a member of Trump's cabinet not lawenforcement

America wants to smoke pot. Deal with it.

And as long as Trump's budget slashes funding for opioid addiction programs, legal cannabis is vital as an alternative/transitional medication for people who need palliative treatment.

So, Fuck You, OP. Cracking down on cannabis is insult on top of injury for communities like mine.

funfact- few potheads vote or even know who's running

Besides, Soros has too much cash in this to turn it back at this point

That's not really true. Everyone that I know who smokes pot were very aware who was running last election

>medication for people who need palliative treatment.
faggots unfit for life

Thank you. This before anything.

I smoke weed and voted Trump. I wouldn't call myself a pothead though.

You don't sound like a person who's put in a day of actual hard work even once in your life.

I bet you'd frag your flaccid back and leg muscles if you even tried...and go running to a pain clinic...

soft ass motherfucking NEET, I bet

nice try, you are weak from unfit stock

Russia doesn't have any legal painkillers, not even prescription. Nobody really complains except for the really terminal cancer cases.