North Korea what to do / terrorism

North Korea is engaging in economic terrorism shutting down Heathrow airport, Renault auto plant, NHS. They are launching rockets to achieve a delivery system for a nuclear weapon. Should the west judge these acts as an act of WAR. What do we have to do to stop these acts, what course of action should we take?

north korea is a russian puppet. the only reason we don't do anything is because of russia

I would think the reason we do not act is the 20 million people in Seoul within range of North Korean rockets.

Last night there was a North Korean flag on Sup Forums!
When will the Japs and South say they have had enough?

It'll calm down, they just want food and a role on the international stage other than the isolated laughing stock. Yesterday's test didn't even seem to test anything, given that the scud has been in production for over a decade. Expect more sanctions and tests till they nearly run out of money and food again. They really can't afford their current pace for much longer, these tests are damn expensive

Yea but the landing piss off Japan! They are attacking western business! We can't let them get a deliverable nuke!

Course not, but all out war at this point is way too costly, unless Washington has some trick up their sleeve, but it doesn't seem like that they do

I think N Korea a paper giant. The cost is to the people of S Korea, but how much crap will they eat!

Retard, NK does acts of war in DEFENSE because the US is still at war with N.K.

I hope NK kills all of you amerifat ziocunts.

Why are you name fagging

US beats N Korea in a week if China does not enter. The cost is to S Korea population!

More than a million instantly dead, almost entirely civilian. Seoul is one of the most densely populated cities in the world. Of course we'd win, but would it be worth it? Certainly not

>being surprised by proxy fag
Lurk moar I know your from r_d, but at least try to assimilate to the sites culture. Don't be a fucking Muslim.

That name is to show what side against the Moors, in the upcoming battle for the Holy Land. It is why they were founded. Seems I have caught a lot of crap for it here!

>Should the west judge these acts as an act of WAR.
Of course not.

Sup Forumsacks usually dislike newcomers.

Agreed so how do we make that not happen? Do we stop other countries from sending food and starve them out? Looking for good ideas, at some point west will no longer take their crap.

Sup Forums 2007
Sup Forums new

North Korea is rational to want nuclear deterrents. Gaddafi got rid of his chemical weapons and opened up to inspectors, and within a decade he was being sodomized by a bayonet and his country was in ruins.

I think our administration will be fine to have North Korea making noise in the corner. As long as they're confident that the Nork leadership is rational and there's no proliferation, I think it'll be fine.

On the other hand, letting one rogue state have nukes might set a bad example on the global stage. It all depends on if Bannon or McMaster get their way.

Sanctions, make Kim feel safe in the world, give NK a reason to trust us. I. E. Hardline diplomacy

Got to love Curtis Lamay Fire bombing Frankfurt, Dresden, & Tokyo. Mission planed 2 nuke drops.

Has not worked so far. We have been doing that for over 20 years. When N Korea good we send food when NK bad we sanction and end food shipments.

In response to your question OP, there are only 4 possible outcomes for Best Korea,

1. Norks attack and we respond, we won't intervene until they break the armistice.

2. Worst Korea decides to go to war to prevent Nork aggression, this is highly unlikely.

3. Norks succeed in pissing China off and the attempt to annex that shit. This will probably lead to war with China if the south aren't complete cucks.

4. High ranked generals in Best Korea see Glorious leader as the threat he is and they attempt a coupe, leading to reunification with the south on the Souths terms.

I actually think the coupe is most likely, north koreas political and military leaders have to be aware of what happens if the go full retard.

Acting like it is one rouge nation, Iran, N Korea, Pakistan, Israel, India. When one of these countries use them it is HAPPENING!!

We in fact haven't been doing this so far. Compared to the sanctions we put on Iran, the past NK sanctions have been negligible. We haven't seriously pursued NK negotiations since the 90s, the six party talks were a joke and ineffective because the sanctions weren't severe at all.

Like #3 Let China gain territory, maybe let tham split with South Korea.
Coupe does not change anything but the face of the leader.

Don't know what coupe will change, if the new leader decides reunification is the way to go, it could/would be the best option.

If China annex NK they won't split anything, and its highly unlikely that they will let the south have it. It's more likely they'll set up an eez, like Hong Kong and run a satellite state.

Not to mention that a military coup won't happen unless sanctions start to seriously affect the nork upper class, so far all we've really done is further starve their already starving

I hear you a new leader like that would be an answer. I do not see that happening unless they thought their destruction.
If China attacked they could still shell SK for shits an giggles of it.