Happy Memorial Day Sup Forums

Let us all take time to remember everything our forefathers fought and died for!

>faggot rights
>transgender bathrooms
>mudslide invasion
>White Geno- I mean Enrichment goy
>(((Gommunism)))
>Marxist-subversion institutions

Daily reminder that the Nazis were the bad go- guys!

youtu.be/otD52qwC9xw

Happy Memorial Day!

tHIS is how serial killers are made :^)

Don't forget BASED black dudes! XD *squeak*

>imblying they knew all of this was going to happen

What's the point of living

This

OP is a bigot

Really noodles my ramen senpai

I forgot the niggers
I AM SORRY SJWSENPAI

>"Remember folks, the Nazis are the bad guys and we're the heroes."

I constantly replay this part.

I cri evry teim

>Well I just want my grand daughter to pop out as many welfare supported mulatto babies as possible

BASED BLACK MAN! BASED CIVIC NATIONALISM! PRAISE TRUMP GOD BLESS ISRAEL

Yeah! Fuck the pursuit of happiness! And fuck individual liberty! Especially if it makes me angry! God bless america

Is your pursuit of happiness and liberty worth seeing your people destroyed? Stop being a cuckold, at least research Hoppe Libertarianism instead of whatever faggy brand of liberal you are right now.

ANERICA! FUCK YEAH! LIFE LIBERTY AND THE (hedonistic) PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS! I CAN EXPLOIT ALL MY FELLOW ME IF IM THE TOP DOG CEO CAUSE FUCK MY COUNTRYMEN! SEUVIVAL OF THE FITTEST AMIRITE REBBIT?? GO STICK YOUR DICK IN THAT BLENDER IF IT MAKES YOU HAPPY OUR GREATEST ALLY MURRIIIICCAAAAAAAAAAA

>1488
Good post, user. Checked.

They were truly the greatest generation

Happy memorial day

God thing pic related never happened ! Sure we would probably have a colonies on mars and scientific innovation we can't even imagine but we wouldnt have tacos and those mars colonies wouldnt have enough diversity in them !

Daily reminder that the Nazis were actually left wing, I got """"redpilled"""" about this when just checking in on the bastard colony t_d.

DU DUUUU DDUUUUU

perfect response that dude's faggotry

>Nationalistic Hypertraditionalist Authoritarians
>Left Wing
Pick one

kek