Debbie Wasserman Schultz had Federal Prosecutor Offed

twitter.com/FiveRights/status/869211870292561920

Looks like Fed Prosecutor Beranton Whisenant was looking into the Awan Bros, the DNC leak, and consequently the murder of Seth Rich.

This is a major escalation, and we need to start digging on this one. It's another front in the Seth Rich Murder investigation.

A major political party doesn't start offing federal prosecutors unless they need breathing room and they don't expect the rule of law to be intact soon. Civil War is coming.

Guns. Ammo. Food. Now.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/02/04/exclusive-house-intelligence-it-staffers-fired-in-computer-security-probe/
dailycaller.com/2017/04/30/stepmom-says-house-it-scandal-figure-threatened-kidnappings-of-pakistani-kin/
dailycaller.com/2017/05/24/wasserman-schultz-threatened-police-chief-for-gathering-evidence-on-her-it-staffers-alleged-crimes/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127398514/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127398514/#127415766
historycommons.org/timeline.jsp?timeline=complete_911_timeline&projects_and_programs=randyGlass
gawker.com/5838498/the-mysterious-saudi-family-that-vanished-two-weeks-before-911
bostonglobe.com/metro/2014/05/13/investigators-probe-fatal-shooting-police-officer-house-fire-explosion/HtTRDimfJs8i5vAiFkuuvI/story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bumping for great justice

that fucking Debbie Wasserman Schultz make me want to become a stormfag.

Seth Rich Mattered.

fuck DWS HRC Skippy and Jen P.

they will hang.

AWOOOOOO

>Israel is willing to support and ideology that supports his punishment for corrupting the white race all because Debbie is such a fucking cunt
Let that sink in.

>99777

ISRAELIS MAAANN!!!

Praise Based Lord KEK!

bump

Holy shit.

(((Debbie wasserman schultz)))

Bump

This is now an international espianage investigation

we need middle east experts and Paki poo posters to help us with the Awan brothers

long story short, family members in pakistan who know shit are ebing threatened by whoever the awan brothers work for

could be Pakistani Intelligence,

Could be Pakistani intelligence working on behalf of China...

this is a lot bigger than you guys are prepared for

i reccomend reading pakistani history

We didn't listen.

israelis are ethnofascists just like we want to be

This stuff makes me sleepy.

Let's just look at some boobs guys

they're obviously escalating her status among the elite, she's shown her allegiance a lot lately, but why? whats her next move?

What was the girl's name down in Haiti that "committed suicide" while she was looking into the Clinton Foundation?

are we gonna see another pakistani op soon?

What were the irregularities in her district?

Bump. This cunt deserves to rot in the deepest parts of Guantanamo Bay for the rest of her miserable life

Fuck off, shill.

She had Seth Rich killed too as ordered by the Criminal Clintons.

Monica Peterson

She's going to ger thrown under the bus

Lol it's not going to be a survivalist civil war. DJT is first and foremost an entertainer. It's going to be eight years of great fuckin courtroom TV, but not a civil war. That would impact the President's ability to get two scoops.

Back on topic though DWS seems like the type who will sing like a little birdie once they catch her on the smallest thing

Only "evidence" so far is he died in Debbies district. We don't know for sure if he was investigating her...

They're turning her into their sacrificial lamb to appease the onslaught against them.

It will not work.

But seriously, we can't let him get his hands on the nuclear codes.

>falling for bait
senpai i...

Heavy dot com says that he's listed as an attorney on 39 cases in a system called PACER. I suppose an user with access to that system could pretty easily see what those 39 cases were.

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

Embrace the coming nightmare.

dont know

but we need to focus on getting this onto the MSM because this is wikileaks all over again

You know, OP, I can find a source that this guy died, and that it's being investigated as a murder, but what I can't find is a proper source suggesting that he was investigating the DNC.

Slippin

This is could be bigger and more damaging than Snowden

please guys, this is on the Dems, it needs to be pushed

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN. YOU MUST BE AWARE OF THE CONSEQUENCES OF DOING LIKE THAT!

/r/ the unshooped tits pic
Also STAY WOKE Sup Forums

Bumping

boomp

It costs money to sign up

The scary thing is that she was going to be rewarded big for getting Hillary into the Whitehouse. Look where Tim Kaine went after running the DNC during 2008. He had all attention drawn away from him, made non-controversial votes, and got installed as the second most powerful person in Washington. Plus with this DNC shit that the future is female, she had something lofty in the future

I am almost starting to wonder if DWS is part of a sting op against the DNC and the DNC offed this good man as a warning to her.

I've always despised her, but something isn't right here. I guess I want to believe there is some humanity left in her, and a shred of patriotism left in her.

I've got it but each request costs money and. Requesting info on 39 cases would cost a good amount for a simple goose hunt.

Notice (((who's))) in this picture. (((Bitch))) needs to go.

Good. You can start by blowing up the Knesset, you fucking kike. Take out as many fellow chosenites on your way out.

sonoabitch, FBIANON was right on target and revealed this info days ago.

xplain

I don't remember anyone dying during the Nixon/watergate scandal & investigation and that only led to Nixon resigning and people going to jail.

Can you explain? I haven't been paying attention to political news lately. I'm sort of burnt out on it.

How is the DNC gonna fuck over DWS?

Ill do better then that, ill post the thread, give me a min.

please do, thanks. I've been off chans for a few days.

bump
need more info surrounding this guy.

It's not going to happen. MSM will look like they are pushing a conspiracy and media matters will threaten lawsuits. There is a reason you can't hop of the narrative without hard facts. Alleging the prosecutor was murdered for involvement in the investigation is grounds for a lawsuit or at least massive boycotts. That's why the story never changes. Without investigative journalist who will pry for documents and media channels who will pay for these reporters, nothing will happen
All that you can do as a private citizen is make enough noise online and hope that people wake up.

dailycaller.com/2017/02/04/exclusive-house-intelligence-it-staffers-fired-in-computer-security-probe/

dailycaller.com/2017/04/30/stepmom-says-house-it-scandal-figure-threatened-kidnappings-of-pakistani-kin/

dailycaller.com/2017/05/24/wasserman-schultz-threatened-police-chief-for-gathering-evidence-on-her-it-staffers-alleged-crimes/

Maybe this will redpill some of the Deep State members. This is a young guy that was fighting for law and order, brutally murdered by psychopaths that just want to be in control of everyone's lives.

>the fbi leaks info to Sup Forums rather than acting on it themselves because the only fbi agent that isn't a complete pussy is Coop

Whole thread
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127398514/

As I said, this is now in the realm of Pakistani and Chinese Intelligence which none of us are experts on

in stead of shitposting we need to read pakistani history/ diplomatic history and its relations with al qaeda

Otown bumps

Meanwhile, at the house of a DNC staffer turned whistleblower...

what do you think her 50 year old jew pussy tastes like?

Interesting how there are no shills in this thread. They must not have a crisis response plan at MMFA for this.

DESU, from that thread I didn't get the same vibe from that "FBIanon" as I did from the original, true FBIAnon.

like the holocaust--fake and salty

There is more than one fbi agent in the world that posts to Sup Forums.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127398514/#127415766

this

david Brock and his team can't just come up with a strategy on the fly. They have to do breakout groups and debate the best strategy. Takes about a day. Shills resume after plan has been disseminated. The news cycle has outpaced them for almost a year now

No what you need to do is realize this all reverts back to 911. PAKISTANI ISI, CONNECTIONS AND THE WHOLE 9. They are all involved from the top levels down and this is where he bros come in. Go back and google mr glass who worked for the fbi

historycommons.org/timeline.jsp?timeline=complete_911_timeline&projects_and_programs=randyGlass

wait what?

this is what im talking about

who wants to make another 9/11 thread- pakistani edition, ancluding the chinese role in the mujahadine in the soviet invasion of afghanastan

Probably wasn't the same person, but he had some interesting points:
>No, I'm implying he was once a victim of these pedo rings. Omaha is the occult capitol of U.S.
>His family has been completely silent and are cooperating with Brad Bauman, DNC crisis lawyer, for a reason. His family has their own skeletons.

I'm starting to look into the DNC's history, I'd like to accumulate a list of people that could have been offed by them. This is getting ridiculous and it seems that very very few people in the US know about any of this stuff.

Not worrying about the food. I'm not expecting to ride our a hurricane, If it ever comes to violence in the U.S. I will likely not survive more than a few hours.

Will be interesting to see the response. The Manchester incident was set up as a way to knock Seth Rich out of the news. How many children will be blown up to cover the murder of prosecutor Onyx Blackman?

piss and sweat

>88

the cherries on top of a wonderful reply

>we need middle east experts and Paki poo posters to help us with the Awan brothers
"hey, guys in two countries that definitely have widely monitored internet, wanna participate in an international fuckin' conspiracy to investigate a murder?"

i'm pretty sure you could lynch someone in pakistan if you found this website in their browser history

My numbers say she'll die SOON so you better be asking what a dead pussy tastes like on top of those two other disgusting things.

Im willing to bet that the same "arabs" who disappeared from that house in Florida are all tied to the same group.

gawker.com/5838498/the-mysterious-saudi-family-that-vanished-two-weeks-before-911

This will all untangle like one big ball of wax if it gets exposed, We can take it further user from the girl in Memphis who was murdered with the phony driver licenses and id's provided to the arabs who were working on the sprinkler systems in wtc. This woman was found burned up inside a car off the freeway where the gas tank mysteriously exploded and she caught fire and died? Sound familar ?

Explain. I've seen this webm today but didn't know it was connected to any DNC news

The fuck does that shit want now?

mein kek

Bumping for justice.

They been scrubbin the web.

Wasn't investigating DWS that lie came from Sup Forums stop spreading this shit.

anyone find anything about his parents? i agree that they have something to hide

bostonglobe.com/metro/2014/05/13/investigators-probe-fatal-shooting-police-officer-house-fire-explosion/HtTRDimfJs8i5vAiFkuuvI/story.html

checked and bumped