ANTI T.V THREAD/ #UNPLUG

OK ANONS LISTEN UP

In the past we did some really great things like memeing Trump into office and trolling the shit out of Shia , we literally found the first flag in a day and we've exposed pizzagate and done many other great things but now we must all work together to fight the biggest foe of all the mainstream media.

If we want to win this culture war we need to take down the propagnda machine that is the msm and the first step is to take down T.V and then the rest of the dominos will fall.

Yes T.V is dying off but it needs to happen faster if we are to win this culture war just imagine if every single person turned off their T.V and stopped buying News papers just imagine what that would do anons , we the people really do have the power.

All we have to do for now is get as many anons envolved as possible so we can collectively brainstorm ideas. So the first step is to just get these ANTI T.V threads going every day and eventually we will have thousands of anons working and brainstorming together.

We are going to slay the biggest dragon of them all T.V.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zr5qzV-8Zkc&lc=z12nczqrimjcc302x23bf3qhgwefg5xv4.1496079228288682
hooktube.com/watch?v=Zr5qzV-8Zkc&lc=z12nczqrimjcc302x23bf3qhgwefg5xv4.1496079228288682
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Push the narratives to "unplug'' Turn off those Telly's'' and maby we could even get a ''WORLD WIDE TURN OFF THE TELLY DAY''.

So we are now going to war against Sup Forums? Those are some powerful forces user. We should try to build alliances with Sup Forums and our autistic child /bant/ first.

The first step though is getting every single user possible involved and then when we have thousands of anons and we have these threads going daily we can make meme's and spread narratives on social media etc.

If you see there is no ANTI T.V thread make one and get other anons notified of what is going on and how they can help.

this is stupid i thought we were attacking buzzfeed via there adverts u mongs at will work what op is suggesting wont

-go on the buzzfeed video and claim the video si making you suicidal as you suffer from depression and is making you triggered. Report the video and leave a comment

youtube.com/watch?v=Zr5qzV-8Zkc&lc=z12nczqrimjcc302x23bf3qhgwefg5xv4.1496079228288682

>BuzzFeedVideo video
Hooktubed that for you, it's like archive.is for youtube

hooktube.com/watch?v=Zr5qzV-8Zkc&lc=z12nczqrimjcc302x23bf3qhgwefg5xv4.1496079228288682

>So we are now going to war against Sup Forums?
Yes

That's why we can't really do much untill we have enough anons to help so we need to make daily 24/7 threads until we have literally thousands of anons brainstorming and shitposting together , this is meme war 3.

show solidarity on social media
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA PERSON THAT KILLED U!
......________________
...../_==o;;;;;;;;__________[] ==============D
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

send this GUN to everyone you care about including me if you care. C how many times you get this, if you get a 13 your A TRUE HOMIE

No Buzzfeed is a small fry this is an ANTI T.V thread we are going after the biggest fish to fry of all. Our end goal is to unplug everyone from the Jewish propaganda box and when we do that people will start to think for themself again.

considering you're a stupid shit who doesn't realize the board is full of shills who bump their own threads and considering you idiots ONLY reply to the shill threads that's a stupid idea

look here you fucking moron if you can't even get a "small fry" video taken down there's no fucking way you could deal with a major tv network you unorganized, lazy, halfassed, no strategy having moron. go kill yourself

First thing we need to do is go to big threads and post links to this one to raise awareness.

This won't work because TV is mostly watched by old people who won't give a fuck about silly twitter hashtag trends or whatever. Besides, the real subversion is much deeper. To truly end this degeneracy and brainwashing, all normies must stop watching Hollywood and all TV shows online as well. Good luck with that one.

If you don't want a part of this then go away.

THE SOLUTION IS TO AIRPLAY/MIRROR CONTENT FROM COMPUTERS

BUT WE NEED TO BE WARY THAT TVS ARE NOW SPYING ON US WITH MICROPHONES AND POSSIBLY CAMERAS IN THE FUTURE

NOT TO MENTION THE THREAT OF DRM

>......________________
>...../_==o;;;;;;;;__________[] ==============D
>.....), ---.(_(__) /
>....// (..) ), ----"
>...//___//
>..//___//

......________________
...../_==o;;;;;;;;__________[] ==============D
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"

=D

>This won't work because TV is mostly watched by old people who won't give a fuck about silly twitter hashtag trends or whatever.

Yes that is true but maby younger people may start having conversations with older people and we can encourage them to talk to each other and spread the message to everyone to unplug.

It has to start somewhere.

fucking this it took me ages to convince at we need to go after buzzfeeds advertisers

Why would you waste energy on slaying a dying dragon?
Just so you can say you killed it?
TV is dying already, the only people still watching it are old people, children (sadly) and subhumans.
Old people are dying out, kids watch less and less TV with YouTube on the uprising and the public trusts the media less than ever before. Most people in their late teens and early twenties already don't watch TV at all anymore.
TV will die on it's own, what we should do is destroy what will take over after TV, the big online media outlets, the feminist propaganda machines, take down buzzfeed, mtv, whatever is left spreading propaganda, and do it by attacking their advertisers after EVERY video they put out and do it en masse.
I can already say that every video will have something in it to take out of context and spark controversy over, if their advertisers get flooded with concerns after every video they put out, they'll pull out, so those media outlets have to start playing fair or they'll get shut down.

i posted the buzzfeed cause i wanted to be but if you want to lead the charge understand that they spent decades framing what they are doing right now and setting up the culture how it wanted to be antiwhite. and you think going after some advertisers is going to work?

First off any operation knows you need practice before you go after the big dogs cause the big dogs know how to capitilize on your mistakes. and make no MISTAKE you guys make a lot of mistakes.

You've set up no tests to see what your group is proficient at, you've done no homework, you don't even have a clear goal set out yet you think you will TAKE DOWN THE BEAST? What beast? tv is a business not a school. They have money, resources and are coldblooded. You guys are too lazy to even get a hashtag on twitter trending. Yet you think you man enough for the big time

If you don't want part of this then leave and fix you cuckhole of a country.

dont listen to op this is about buzzfeed and only buzzfeed for now cause this can be done

THIS IS NOW A BUZZKEK THREAD

Well first things first we need to get anons organised again so they can actually accomplish something again. All this power we have and we don't use it anymore.

We must call upon the ephor's blessing...

why not trash clean up/landsaping/ farming/ gardening squads?

Are you sliding on purpose?
Taking down TV will do nothing, TV IS dying right before our eyes, we need to take out the jewish propaganda outlets that will take over once TV is gone for good.

Wasting energy on slaying a dying medium will take valuable recources away from real issues.

>we need to get anons organized again

at least have a plan for that. who organizes? who leads? organization requires more than just keyboard stuff. companies are not going to back down from "faceless" people who post online., maybe if you hacked or did something they HAVE to pay attention to fine, but right now everyone just ignores what you say

We need to get these threads going daily 24/7 so eventually as a collective of thousands of anons we can brainstorm ideas to take down the msm propaganda machine in all it's forms.

Sorry friend, Whites are already passing on TV. More blacks watch now than anyone else.

Did you even read what I wrote ?

>Yes T.V is dying off but it needs to happen faster if we are to win this culture war just imagine if every single person turned off their T.V and stopped buying News papers just imagine what that would do anons , we the people really do have the power.

This culture war is serious and we need every advantage we can get.

do you even have a single actual idea or is your only thought "we need to organize" and that's where you stop?

i agree organization is key but man up. at least start with ideas of your own that set up a plan otherwise everyone just going to scroll past your shit. people gravity to threads with specific messages and specific events

>i agree organization is key but man up. at least start with ideas of your own

That not the point just because I don't ahve all the answers doesn't mean we can't start getting together and organising ourself's. THERE ARE FUCKING THOUSANDS OF US

Imagine what we could accomplish if we all stopped fucking around and brainstormed together imagine what we could do now stop worrying about irellivent shit and lets work together to raise awareness of this thread and this issue.

This... this is fucking Trumps plan? to use the retards on Sup Forums?
Shill your dumber than fucking ever.

>I would rather gibs my money to the hookedtube jews than the youtube jews
You guys are fucking mongs.

FOR FUCK SAKE CAN YOU AUTISTS TAKE ANYTHING SERIOUSLY

Stop the crap lets get something done for a change.

OH WAIT

NOW I REMEMBER WHY WE CAN NEVER GET ORGANIZED

MODS ALWAYS SCREW WITH THREADS BEFORE ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN

If it's that important to you, know your target audience, mostly old people and niggers.
Niggers will be easy enough, they are gullible, make a few infographs that claim TV keeps black people down, is satanism, tortures black people whatever and spread them on black twitter. If you get them really riled up you may even get them to riot again and trash a news stations, maybe kill some TV jews even. The problem would be to give them alternatives, because they are also lazy and need something to occupy them. Old people will be a lot harder, but they'll also die off a lot faster. If you wan't old people to stop watching TV you'd have to have someone on TV say it to them or in the newspaper and a couple of times too, so that's rather impossible.
The people that watch TV are the ones that have nothing to do all day, just give them a different distraction.

I genuinely support this idea. I turned off the T.V. Jew back in like 2002 or something. Never looked back.

>If it's that important to you, know your target audience, mostly old people and niggers.

Yes that is true but maby younger people may start having conversations with older people and we can encourage them to talk to each other and spread the message to everyone to unplug.

It has to start somewhere.

Also we need to create as much negative image towards the mainstream media in general so all the people who are online can see through the bullshit. Wars are won with hearts and minds.

Rule number 1 don't organize where the enemy knows where you are

ESPECIALLY if you have no control over the message. You have many mods on here who simply silence anything you're trying to do.

So a first step would be organizing somewhere people COULD organize

also if you want to be taken seriously you can't just be an "organization" you have to have a specific purpose. Are you "gamers who troll" "gamers for trump" "incels for equality"? either way you can't organize on here there's too many safeguards. you need a discord or twitter or soemthing to organize anyone you want to join

Like I said, they have nothing to do all day, old people and niggers don't work, lot's of free time and boredom, they'll not stop watching TV if you can't offer them a better distraction.

Same here I haven't watched T.V for ages and I subtly try to red pill people and talk to older people about the propaganda in T.V these days. If everyone had conversations like that it would change the world and really if we can get younger people to talk to older people and everyone we can really make a difference here.

I already unplugged.

I used to read the NY Times and Washington Post because they had good international coverage. Now I refuse to visit their sites.

I also cancelled Netflix because of the Bill Nye stuff.

This was the all the result of me being very turned off by it all. I wouldn't be surprised if there are many others that have made similar choices.

That's not really point if they watch it it's more the fact that people need to see through the propaganda and if we organised a world wide turn off the telly day it would send a strong message to people around the world and it would make people feel like they did have the power to change the world and resist the powers that be.

You want people to turn it off of their own free will?

They don't have any free will.

You're better off targeting the satellites (NOT THAT I'M ENDORSING SUCH A THING OR TELLING YOU WHAT TO DO).

You would (NOT SHOULD) need to physically destroy the means of mass brainwashing. That's what they did in They Live after all.

Good man you've played your part and every bit counts.

I say anons the plan is this we organise a WORLD WIDE TURN OFF THE TELLY DAY.

We encourage everyone young and old to unplug and watch as little T.V as possible and we encourage people to have real conversations again and to start thinking for them self again that would make more of a difference than you might think if enough people did it.

People should just go outside and do landscaping/ gardening/ farming

and litter pickup

It's a sad state of affairs when Sup Forums is the driving force behind getting young people to go out and experience reality.

>They don't have any free will.
Yes they do they just got tricked , they were stupid and naive and we cannot give up on them because if we do all hope is lost. No matter the odds we must fight the good fight otherwise 1984 will become reality very soon.

Yes, I love seeing the autistic brain in action. The Jews poisoned our water and turned us into gay faggot autists, but they did not count on the autism, like a last vestige of bacteria that survived the antibiotics and evolved into a super resistant strain, to topple them from within. FORWARD my amoebas

what are these 6 megacorporations tho

No wonder so many blacks try to super "gansta" and "hard as fuck". They are compensating for their overwhelming homosexual urges. They want to blast their cap in your asshole

Ok here are the orders
>step 1 get as many anons as possible in this thread post links etc

>step 2. keep making daily threads 24/7 if there is no thread make one and if a thread exists support it

>step 3 eventually when we have thousands of anons we can brainstorm ideas and take down the msm

But for now just raise awareness and get lost of anons onboard it's very very late here and I need some fucking sleep soon. I need anons to carry the torch and if we all pitch in we can take down the msm.

No attacking each other no bullshit lets work together anons.

autism and OCD tend to go hand in hand

going outside and working together on something would be a good start

how's that one bible verse go?
and the autistic shall inherit the earth.
or something like that

I think the outline for a plan that could work has already been stated in this thread... find a different place to organize and such. Maybe make a discord. Then once you have enough user get on the internet and start hashtags and fake articles that state the msm oppresses blacks. Wait until an opportunity presents itself and then Rustle some black Jimmy's. Thus you get them to destroy some broadcasting stations.

Going outside?

I doubt that is very safe.

MODS!

Doesn't matter. They are spoiled and haven't seen a fight for decades only until recently. We have the power of meme magick, cliche or not, we do. Memes are hot shit right and if we get thousands of anons creating OC and good quality OC, we can definitely make a difference. Look at our fucking president. But no, you are a poor pathetic Britcuck. Your ancestors, hell even your forefathers ruled the word, but you, you pathetic, weak slime thinks it's "too hard". Sort yourself out beta male incarnate.

>Memes are hot shit right and if we get thousands of anons creating OC and good quality OC, we can definitely make a difference.

This guy gets it thank you user

Ok I'm off I need some sleep keep thread alive and keep making threads etc good night anons. I'll be back when I can to support this however I can.

Not a bad idea. Maybe how msm doesn't report abducted black children. Find one example and use him/her as a symbol. Do (hashtag)blackout where blacks and people who support blacks won't watch cnn, nyt ect until there are an equal number of black reporters and black stories being reported

but the end result of landscaping (a way to get/ fit and work with other red pilled anons) is comfy as fuck

you dont want to go outside because people have neglected the outside and dont want to spend time making it better

if anything else, its a way to get fit with firends and create a comfy space at the same time

if you are not committed to that get the fuck off of pol and post somewhere else

hell even set up wifi outside so you can shit post in the sun I dont give a fuck

I imagine the best way to do something would be a kind of bait and switch. Do something bad and blame TV for it, make them look silly.

outdoor shitposting anyone?

maybe we can get /out to help us with this movement

End the programming and get your life back.

I've done this as well. The only things I watch anymore are sports and even then it's like a game a week. It's actually amazing how many people have nothing to talk to you about once you say "actually....I don't watch TV".

you can also just start mirroring things from your computer over apple tv

Almost all of the media you consume is controlled by 6 companies.

Don't worry about newspapers. Only Baby Boomers and couponers regularly buy newspapers.

>'WORLD WIDE TURN OFF THE TELLY DAY'
Yeah, like the no-shopping day
https:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buy_Nothing_Day
It's a solid plan and could feasibly work as a sign of international protest. Good Idea.

we need carrots and sticks here

tv needs to be replaced with something else

Instead of finishing off the dying dragon, why don't we just target those fleeing the sinking ship, and setting up shop in nu-media. Nip it in the bud before they set up shop and ruin it any more than they already have.

yeah, i assumed that was implied, but if you need to, then by all means, spell it out for us. what would YOU suggest? I would suggest public gathering at parks/mass BBQ or encourage Family Bonding time set aside.

maybe like a convention held in your local park type gathering. Like a "comic-con" type deal but just people showing up. maybe a theater troupe doing live plays in the park for free to replace tv? what else could you suggest?

landscaping/ gardening/ farming/ litter cleanup

and then posting from our laptops outside on wifi so even millenials are more aware of how awesome outside can be

they need sunlight for vitamin D to grow, and to help with depression and appitite

It's being replaced by the Internet anyways

in particular this nees to really be targeted to under 30 crowd

also teaching them how to cook/ grill can go a long way

like I said, airplay. mirroring over apple tv is superior, youtube has so many food documentries which are way more informative than the talking head bullshit on the news, AND you actually get a wider range of live stream international tv news channels for free

Bump for justice.

I know I agree. People like styx are better than anything you will ever find on tv.

I see those vloggers/ commentators (and i HATE video game commontaters bros BTW) as the successor to AM Talk Radio, so it is probably for the better

TV = The Virus!

>no strategy having...
What the fuck do you think this thread is for? You think any time somebody has an idea that they need to present it to you from start to finish with all steps carefully planned out?
No, fuck you. This thread IS how the strategy is fleshed out, we combine our autism to make super networked mega autism and see what we can think about.
This board needs more cuckposting, to keep faggots like you in their retard containment threads.

well ya obviously i just wanted to know what the actual 6 are. i guessed disney would be there lmao

Guys, right now OP's pic is inaccurate. The mass media is now 90% owned by FIVE companies(one tenth of what it was 30 years ago)

>Comcast
>Disney
>21st Century Fox
>Time Warner
>National Amusements(own Viacom and CBS)

These five groups run the vast majority of our media. We need to have a quintuple-pronged attack on these niggers but the number one takedown needs to go to:
>Comcast

Comcast is by far the biggest media company in the USA, owning NBC(and MSNBC by extension), and many degenerate Hollywood studios. We have a huge advantage in that most people fucking despise Comcast already and would be willing participants in whatever meme campaign we came up with against them

The problem is effecting their other entities. No one is going to associate NBC with comcast. And as for targeting comcast itself is that anyone with comcast doesn't have an alternative choice or they wouldn't be using comcast.

teach people about airplay. mirroring from their computers

converter cables are also good, just put your computer on a bigger screen

maybe discord? would make things more organized and easier to manage

How much do you think it would hurt Comcast if people suddenly dropped them as a cable provider but kept them as an ISP? I only say this because makes a good point about sometimes not really having a choice.
Maybe memes about how Comcast uses your information to send anti-net neutrality letters to politicians on your behalf? That would get people pretty pissed off, and not many people know about that yet.

Yeah also I dropped the TV Jew when I was like 9. I'm 19 now but my sister who is much younger than me is corrupted by things like Steven Jewniverse and has become a SJW about fag rights and shit. How do I stop this?

>just imagine if every single person turned off their T.V and stopped buying News papers
They would unplug from major sources of both cult programming, as well as the background social programming.

Kek spoke through your nimble fingers, user!
Praise Kek for that most holy of holy sermons!

So like the DropGoogle campaign we could stage a cord-cutting campaign. It would come complete with new a new colony hosting associated how-tos.
This topic needs daylighting within our various battle camps.

Slip hormone boosters into her food. Either estrogen or testosterone, I'm not a doctor so just go nuts or whatever.

Spread infographics like this, but use commie quotes and linguo instead of fascist. Say how "the bourgeoisie control all information" and so on. You'll have leftards spreading our memes and they'll become our most fanatical supporters if we can frame some of these points in a way they can digest. Play them like pokemon and sick them on our enemies.

no mention of facebook, that literally is censoring everything and regularly disregard everything calling (((fake news))) and "discrimination" or hateful talk.
They do of course much more, including enormousness data mining, politics (lefitts) and people controlling via ai and political bubbles. So you can't talk to other people that may disagree with you
Also lovely hoodie zuck

Hooktube doesn't have ads, it's charity.

this is not a concern, /newfag/. as the thread persists it will be daylighted to our c&c.
keep these threads going and ideas flowing.

do we want to draw on our store of anti-media memes from the last campaign? (It was a red-pill-on-media campaign, rather than a cord-cutter campaign.)