Women are human beings. Not your property. When you marry a woman you didn't buy her vagina with a diamond ring...

Women are human beings. Not your property. When you marry a woman you didn't buy her vagina with a diamond ring. Women are free to do whatever they want with their bodies.

My wife's heart belongs to me, and mine hers, but her body is free for the taking.

It's 2017. Get over it

Who do you think we are? Muslims?

With any other flag I would think this were just shitposting.
Like you found this somewhere online and posted it here.

But I associate the German flag completely with cuckery now.
I am completely fine with what is happening in Germany because of the shit I see on Sup Forums

Cuck!

But the marriage contract is fidelity, and on the woman's part, obedience. It's like agreeing to work for a company.

Why I'm against no-fault divorces, in the past you would have to PROVE that your partner had violated the marriage contract or the judge would throw you out of the courtroom.

Wtf I respect women now!

>Spending a boatload of money on a shiny ring
>Then allowing other men to fuck her
Lmao you got played sucker

Don't you worry about posting on Sup Forums with the kinds of laws that exist in Germany? Here I can post whatever I want as long as it doesn't have violent threats, state secrets, etc. but my understanding's that in Germany you can't advocate nazism or insult specific ethnic groups.

>Marriage in 2017
retard

I completely agree with your statements and opinion about women. Men should respect women as women should respect men.

hahahahaha cuck a doodle doo you're wife has been jewed hahahahahahah

Well the only ethnic group I hate and openly advocate the genocide of is germans
And I think the government is on my side there.

You are a fucking pussy, you know what is happening and don't even fight against it. You could at least try to fight against cuckism and drop redpills but no, you just surrender. Are you half french?

>When you marry a woman you didn't buy her vagina with a diamond ring.
Of course not. Women are dim as shit, give her a quartz crystal or something.

>you know what is happening and don't even fight against it.
Because I am in favor of it

I hate Germans and want us dead.

Nice try Mohammed. You're not an ethnic German. Kys.

I am an ethnic German
I just wish I wasn't

But hey if you think anyone with a German flag is a "Mohammed" then surely you agree Germany needs to burn down.

Fucking gay

Women are for fucking and pleasing man......
Nothing more

I want a picture of your hand + time stamp

If it doesn't come in less than 60 seconds you're a fucking sand nigger.

IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR SO STOP HAVING VALUES

This.

I'll be making a six figure income in two years time. I plan on having a surrogate mother carry my children. I plan on using a nordic woman's eggs as the other half.

No they're not, you nigger.
They also raise children and do the house work while men are working. Fucking have some respect, you fat fuck.

I prefer you thinking I am anything but German so hey I take that

So just for a few seconds I can pretend I am not part of the biggest cancer on this planet.

this bait is too low energy for me
saged of course

Wart's nur ab, Gott wird dich bestrafen.

Cucks like you are subhuman, suicide is your best bet cuck boy

Germans don't have Souls so I am not worried about any kind of afterlife or divinity.

Tits or GTFO

>no caring mother to help raise kids
Why leafbro?

>contract
With whom?

"I hate my Country because of a meme site, which was made for animu fags"

Jesus Christ, at least got out of the House and talk with some real People ONCE before you die

There are still too many Germans around
I hate us so much.

It's just a legal contract you sign with the person you're marrying. But again, thanks to no-fault divorces, you can't "enforce" the contract. If your hypothetical wife cheats on you, you can't sue her for violating her vows, in fact she can divorce you and take your money, house, car, etc. kek

Marriage is a contract with the state. Not much different than any other legal doctrine.

Then why dont you just emigrate somewhere else ?

Go live in your fantasy world where all women are loyal until the end and where hypergamie doesn't exist.

Until the day you get divorced and all your shit gets taken away of course.

About ~45 % of germans are divorced. Most of them were issued by women. Take it and let it be Hans.

Maybe move to a different country, you only live once. Maybe move here and talk some sense into people before we become like Europe.

inb4 0.00002356gorillion percent white

And pollute another country with a German?

I hate Germans.
I wouldn't want to live in any country that would accept Germans.

Come to think of it, it's ironic that the state is expanding a now-meaningless and unenforceable contract to all possible couples, including same sex and both "transgender"

Then have fun in your Basement hating People you never even knew
Have fun with your lifelong psychosis

You hate yourself? Or are you a dirty muslime?

First answer so far that's more than half right. Now look up contracts of adhesion and unconscionability.

>You hate yourself?
I hate all Germans yes. I am one of them.
Honestly at the moment I am quite happy
Because all signs point towards there being no Germans in the future.
I wish I could see Europe rise from the ashes the moment Germans are gone. But that is kinda the point.

are you a "Anti-German" by any Chance ?
really curious

I disagree.

We dont want some shit woman. As you said its 2017

>I'm sorry, but OP is racist and xenophobic. I'm a MUSLIM, it's my RELIGION. You're insulting my religion?

God I love this fucking planet. The west;
>Women are EQUAL!!!1! They are people just like everyone and they're so much better because fuck men xD
>RESPECT MUSLIMS AND THEIR CULTURE OH MY GOD ARE YOU RACIST??!?!?!

Have many wives, have many children, buy cheap land. Live a simpler life.

As I understand "Anti-Germans" they are lefty Austrians opposed to German nationalism

I am nothing of that.
I don't just oppose German nationalism
I oppose everything German. I hate the EU just as much as I hate the nazis. I hate every single part of our history and "culture". Even our language sounds disgusting to me.

you can always do a prenup with an adultery clause

>prenup with an adultery clause
Only if you want to get accidentallied.

It's funny because Napoleon got cucked

Any country wanting to team up against Germany during WW3?

what mean?

your thread is so gay it does not deserve a dignified response, so I'm just going to call you a faggot instead

yeah, I agree with you. Germany and germans have always been a mistake. You have destroyed Europe four times now. You should have been eradicated after ww2, but sadly we never seem to learn.

>You should have been eradicated after ww2
Ideally even earlier but that was the best opportunity you are right.

With a prenup, arranging an accident for the husband becomes more rational than remaining sexually exclusive.

>but her body is free for the taking.
Hahahahahaha you're a pussy.

nice bait fag
>sage

her body is public property?

Land in Switzerland is expensive af.

Women are for producing children. Without them performing this function, we will go extinct.

Makes sense, I've heard of mail-order brides poisoning their husbands' tea...

don't live in switzerland then

Literally nothing of value was lost.

Move somewhere where land is cheap. Eastern France would make sense for a Swissman.

Even your id got BLACKED. Germany is fucked.