He acts as a cult leader, works as a therapist with no training or license...

He acts as a cult leader, works as a therapist with no training or license, constantly breaks families apart so he can exercise his defoo-master powers over them, etc.

Really, see some of his cultish behavior:
>Stefan reveals his mommy issues, tell listener to imagine himself beating his mom dead with a bat to heal from pain
youtube.com/watch?v=I-qoC4EmV80
>Stefan acts like your mommy with creepy INNER CHILD MEDITATION bullshit
youtube.com/watch?v=vc1k7Vgpb5s
>The source of his cultish behavior: mommy issues
youtube.com/watch?v=LnaCX0qrgOs
>Molyneux abuses listeners, throws hissyfits when confronted with arguments, never admits he's wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=0ea5AqClTQM
youtube.com/watch?v=gcJzLdj_P3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=9AOXvdweTu4
>Stefan goes full MUH EXPLOITATION marxist when begging for shekels
youtube.com/watch?v=zY-TiETMc4Y
>Even he knows he's a cult leader
youtube.com/watch?v=NfWWI_6r3ro

>Molymeme vs his brother, deep seated family problems
youtube.com/watch?v=cGGBzyLNMZU

And there are plenty of other examples too. Even british TV saw how he is a cult leader:
youtube.com/watch?v=0avKkx76-Nc

and LAST BUT NOT LEAST: Check how he breaks families apart
defoo.org/
freedomofmind.com/Info/infoDet.php?id=715
fdrliberated.com/freedomain-radio-destructive-cult/

Other urls found in this thread:

fdrliberated.com/nations-leading-cult-expert-says-stefan-molyneux-freedomain-radio-is-a-closed-system-cult-environment/
youtube.com/watch?v=5UYmwNTLibY
youtube.com/watch?v=euI42dk59FY
youtube.com/watch?v=RDfz2R1EwOE
youtube.com/watch?v=knPx-zPyLnk
blockchain.info/address/1Fd8RuZqJNG4v56rPD1v6rgYptwnHeJRWs
freedom-school.com/money/how-an-economy-grows.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=Xbp6umQT58A
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkMc5bvuyQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who would win if the Cult of Moleneux went to war with the Cult of Peterson?

Would Molyneux get sorted? Or would Stefan win without argument?

I disagree, therefore sage.

>Hassan already has a page at his Resource Center dedicated to Stefan Molyneux and Freedomain Radio

>Molyneux’s organization has already been on the radar of a number of cult experts, including:
>° Ian Haworth of the Cult Information Centre in Britain, who says that the success of Freedomain Radio is “symptomatic of a worrying trend.” Haworth observes, “I’ve seen these families torn apart by loved ones first of all accessing the Web sites of this group and then being influenced in some way by the leader and becoming—from that point on—alienated from family and friends.”
>°Destructive-cult expert Rick Ross, whose Cult Education Institute tracks the activities of FreeDomain Radio.
>°And finally, a search of the International Cultic Studies Association (I.C.S.A.) Web site—perhaps the largest anti-destructive cult organization in the world—turns up several instances of Stefan Molyneux and FreeDomain Radio.
But it appears that Hassan’s interest in Molyneux’s “community” may be growing.

fdrliberated.com/nations-leading-cult-expert-says-stefan-molyneux-freedomain-radio-is-a-closed-system-cult-environment/

Peterson is based. Peterson > Molymeme. Jordan helps people sort themselves, Molymeme tears them down so he can exert control

>upload thousands of hours of arguments
>cherry pick a few minutes total to assassinate their character
not an argument

You guys are still making these threads?

just watch the first two videos and tell me this cuck isn't the new Heaven's Gate leader

not an argument

I've felt someone was very wrong with Molyneux for quite a while. I think he's good as an alternative news source but HE IS NOT A PHILOSOPHER. He doesn't discuss any philosophy beyond the scope of politics and ethics, no Descartes, Nietschze, Heidegger, Augustine, etc. and only mentions Kant and another name or two as brief segways into his pet topics. It's like trying to discuss history without ever mentioning Caesar, Napoleon, Roosevelt, or Hitler in 8 years of broadcasting.

Also, he's obviously loaded with insecurities. I remember recently watching a show of his called "Mysticism" where the lady tried to talk at apparently the wrong moment and Molyneux rudely cut her off and asserted his territory. He's fucked up.

he turns his "arguments" into trash-talking his listener's personal lives half the time

I've listen to Stefan for years,

how did I not know he had a brother?
why doesn't stef talk about him?

he does, but just a little, cause he is obviously damaged and if he talked about it too much people would realize it

also not an argument

Plus: Stefan constantly contradicts himself

>IQ and poverty
youtube.com/watch?v=5UYmwNTLibY

>Ann Coulter
youtube.com/watch?v=euI42dk59FY

>Destroys relationships
youtube.com/watch?v=RDfz2R1EwOE

Stop enabling this guy. He's a phony and a tool that wants your $$$. Go read some real philosophy books if that's your thing. Stop letting frauds like Stefan summarize philosophy into 60-minute YouTube vids and do your thinking for you. Listening to him is literally offshoring and subcontracting your own thinking. Fuck him and his ilk.

dude, watch the first two vids I posted. He's not just a scam, he's a fucking psycho

I think he has some ok discussions but how the fuck is it a "philosophy show"? He just seems to be pandering to the new right
The time he tried to pretend he was a female admirer in the comments was pretty Lulzy too

this, do you have it saved?

No sorry, I saw it on here

he was obviously posting feedback he on the show you dumb fucking cuck

sure, sure

Doesn't matter so long as you're not weak enough to fall forcult shit.

He was pretending to be a broad and he was called out and it was completely pathetic and hilarious.
If the thread gains any traction it will pop up again.

I watched about a minute of the 'molymeme vs his brother' one but it was too real because Stefan was literally describing my brother.
>for him, moral relativism is a defense mechanism to obscure the moral nature of his own actions to himself

He's clearly too absorbed in his own pathology to feel any genuine empathy.

we all know this, but FDRIDF has no shame

Check out the Bitcoin address from his d'nation page on the blockchain. He's been donated over a million USD in Bitcoin alone. And that's probably not even his primary source of donations.

I'm still waiting for that video on Nazi philosophy, Stef.

unsubbed him because of his shitty video on reincarnation. like, fuck, he shat on the dude who called him way too hard. if I wanted to watch a nihilist fedora neckbeard who goes apeshit over reincarnation as an idea I'd watch amazingatheist or dawkins their stupid close-minded dogshit.

yeah I saw this one too.
somebody mentioned he may be a great political commentator but once you try to talking to him about anything metaphysical, he suddenly puts on a fedora and shuts you down.

Woah, screenshot?

>Peterson is based. Peterson > Molymeme. Jordan helps people sort themselves, Molymeme tears them down so he can exert control

this. I love JP's channel now and he's a true scholar unlike baldyman.

>he's a true scholar unlike baldyman.
truer words have not been written ITT

brb cleaning my room and sorting myself out tbqh pham

>youtube.com/watch?v=knPx-zPyLnk
What did he mean by this?

Take the Bitcoin address on his donations page and put it into blockchain.info

Was there in the early days before the chat even had a login . some people acted very culty and a crowd sort of built around him./ he certainly fostered that growth in a way and definitely enjoyed it but from the inside I saw the cultists as more of the problem . they wanted the cult even more than he did . it was a huge armchair psychology cult . they were lame and he lapped it all up . I think he tried to make a break though because they gave him bad buzz. Look up FDR liberated

This. And at least JP isn't trying to pry shekels from your wallet. JP is like one of those rare uni profs that hit you with that diamond bullet in the brain. Much respect.

as long as they give him shekels, he's fine with his cult

Over 1.5 million USD received in Bitcoin alone.

blockchain.info/address/1Fd8RuZqJNG4v56rPD1v6rgYptwnHeJRWs

>another newfawg thread

I'm really glad I discovered his channel and I'm sorry he's been dealing with so much depression too. heard he's much better now and his daughter as well. they've been on a show together.

>blockchain.info/address/1Fd8RuZqJNG4v56rPD1v6rgYptwnHeJRWs
holy fuck

And this is the value after the last fucking crash? Holy fuck Molymeme is rich

anyone who has watched a molyneux, a milo video, or any other e-celeb video in full needs to kill themselves immediately. e-celebs are all insincere fucks just click baiting you cunts in so they can get some e-gibmesomeofdats. Think for yourself.

Can you imagine being so fucked that you volunteer to let this guy get rich by berating you on youtube?

It's at >2300 right now, anoninho.

Agreed.

he helps convince parents to not yell and hit their children so I give his jewry a pass

while telling kids to mentally murder their parents with a baseball bat and being a deranged psycho with mommy issues

see

argue the facts, nigger

You all just hate him because he's chad, fucking pathetic

>My brother got to say up later because he was older. REEEE.
GOD! Someone get me a gun. I want to SHOOT that motherfucker!

argue the facts or gtfo

so? it's still a net positive

Have you defoo'd yet user?

weren't you niggers trying to accuse this guy of being a cult leader months ago and no one took the bait?
>hurr durr we're taking down yerr e-celebs one by one fampai xDDDD ebil nazis :DDDDDD
no one cares, sage.

Where is his compound? How many of his followers live with him?

Is giving relationship advice the same as recruiting followers for a personal religion?

So you love a liberal boomer who tells conservatives to entirely drop their in-groups preference, to ally with the muslims, because they share the same values? And who also regurgirates the lampshade meme?

I am of disappoint, mein Führer.

SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP. MOLYNEUX.

>JP isn't trying to pry shekels
That's a fucking joke, right? I don't care about the guy and don't have the details, but he makes hundreds of thousands of his patreon, book deal and YouTube shekels.

Probably earns more than Molymeme who doesn't even monitize his videos and lives exclusively of donations.

Hello CTR/media matters/shareblue

Goodbye CTR/media matters/shareblue

Sage, report, and move on.

Nice "argument" there, leftypol.

SHUT UP RACIST, BIGOT, MYSOGINIST REEEEEE

This it's exactly my kind of "mock the youtuber thread" but truth is that every philosoper, even the shitty ones, got accused of starting cults being blasphemy, opposing the inquisition, etc...

The mysticism video was the one that turned me off to him. Obviously the girl was a little out there, but the way he treated a fan of his show like was just sad. His facial expressions were childish, and he just acted like a petty brat.

I hated that girl after the first few minutes of hearing her speak, but at the end of the video I just felt bad for her. Fuck Molymeme.

It's obvious why Molyneux is the target of so much defamation. He's an articulate, intelligent speaker who is pushing a large number of conservatives and libertarians towards race realism and nationalism. He can't be slandered as a "Nazi" as he's an anarchist so this nonsensical "cult" narrative was invented.

He invites complete idiots to his show so that he can easily win the debate and get his followers admiration.

>dude we can be allies but just give me all your land man lmao
>what do you mean you dont want to give up your core territory
JUST

Fuck off ((("The Observer"))), your videos are shit and you're not even an argument.

Absolutely. Using logic isn't the same as thinking. Monyneux is a terrible thinker. I've seen him fuck up what could potentially have been a good conversation with his autistic desire for things to be "logical" so many times. It's like watching a boy try to fly a kite but it keeps hitting the floor as he runs. Never takes off. Fuck him.

KEK! Oy vey! Molymeme really has come a long way. The only thing that really bothers me is his shilling for fucking Churchill and his ego. There's plenty of British men he could use as examples: Enoch Powell comes to mind.

How is the plumbing business in the Netherlands, Istvan?

Peterson is actually friends with Molyneux and they go onto each other's shows now and then. They promote each other's works and shows.

Wow, it's like two people can have opinions without being hostile. Imagine that Lefties.

He isn't.

You're bad at economics, read freedom-school.com/money/how-an-economy-grows.pdf to get a start of understanding what you're talking about.

Moleneux is the worst but I think the most damning thing about him is how he so easily switched from anarcho-capitalist libertarian to nationalist alt-right as soon he saw there was a bigger pool of retards to mooch money off of in the latter group.

Aha, what kind of cult would that be? You are fucking retarded for repeating MSM lies.

It's you who categorizes people in the first place and insists that changing your mind when there's more information available is somehow impossible or bad.

Projecting is not an argument.

I actually have a lot of respect for Molymeme.

>Moleneux is the worst

In what way? You don't think he makes quality material? Or are you just a leftist?

Today it's not so obvious anymore he started as a full blown atheist anarchist youtube.com/watch?v=Xbp6umQT58A

This is a video the "one percent" people could get on board with

NO. I TAKE THAT BACK! FUCK HIM!

I think you meant to say: I am the worst and projecting.

It's a leftypol shill thread, leaf.

>enter thread ready to debate shills
>they aren't even offering arguments

Molymeme is a cult leader? No way!

In other news, water is wet.

>Or are you just a leftist?
this is the dumbest way to argue
Sup Forums used to have actual discussion
now it's just >reee shill

I think he makes psuedo-intellectual content and sells it to young white lonely males as a way to build a feeling of false superiority and assist with rationalizing their own failures in the world.

The insinuation that because you call him on on this you must be a leftist is beyond absurd. FWIW I've been an advocate of libertarian-right ideas for about 15 years now and have watched the drama circling this guy since he was leeching on the Ron Paul campaign in 2007.

So in your mind Molyneux creates white supremacist content?

And what would be the difference between pseudo-intellectual and intellectual content?

Care to say something that actually has any meaning at all?

Or just gunna mumble out another 200 word post with nothing in it?

>youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkMc5bvuyQ

DAILY REMINDER (((MOLYNEUX))) IS A CIVIC CUKIONALIST KIKE

>FWIW I've been an advocate of libertarian-right ideas for about 15 years now

>FWIW I've been an advocate of libertarian-right ideas for about 15 years now

Good luck achieving minarchism in a minority white country!

Funny how a guy who has multiple websites already, would hide the location and ownership of his defoo website.

Also funny how he never plugs defoo.org. Or links to it. Or talks about it.

There is no thread on his message board about it.

Almost like it was made by someone else to defame him, and they want to hide who they are.

Intellectual content generally presents something novel. Psuedo-intellectual is when you just repackage a freshman understanding of some other's intellectual content as your own.