Http://www.collegehumor.com/post/7044506/what-the-world-looks-like-when-youre-jewish

How can one live with such opression

If you can post the rest of the pictures people don't like following links

The author...

Why are the memes so accurate?

i would definetly follow orders in her case, i mean if such orders existed which wasnt the case

college
>humor
Is this what passes as funny these days?

It has been buzzfeed tier propaganda for years now. They've even started espousing historical revisionist views.

JEWISH YUMOR

let's talk about the jewish led holocaust of millions of Ukrainians.

>(((college humor)))
These people have never been funny.

THE OPPRESSION NEVER ENDS

Weren't those cemeteries vandalized by jews?
P sure i remember reading that.

N-NO IT WAS THE GOYIM

college is dead, so why wouldn't "college humor" be dead

If by vandalized you mean not maintained for decades and then a storm came through and knocked a few stones over, then yes

I kinda like they way they drew Steve Bannon. This is not the face of mercy.

THIS IS THE ACTUAL TEXT SUPPOSED TO EXPLAIN WHY PIC RELATED IS FUNNY:
Like, if you aren't Half-Jewish, are you really gonna read this list and be like "HUHHH???? WUT IS DATTTT???? I DON'T UNDUWSTANNNDDD!!! I A BIG DUMB ONLY-ONE-RELIGION-PARENT BAYBEEEE!!!!! Does not compute, humanoid. Take me to your leader. I am an alien robot baby who is also dumb." Whatever. This sucks.

poor rich people

Why is this an issue? If jews are whites than they are the most privileged group in the west.

To be failed jew you have to like Bobo from Howard Stern show.

Jewish oppression has to be the biggest fucking joke. Every jew I grew up with has a degree and a good job. Not saying they didn't work for them but they sure as shit are doing better than the non jews I went to school with.

I'd see jews are definitely the ruling class, it's insane people are in denial about this. Almost all of the ultra wealthy are jews and almost every jew is successful. How they fuck are they oppressed? If anything they control the system that is supposedly oppressive (it isn't).

>Sixth Jewish Cemetery Vandalized

Hey rabbi...

well the jew is right in that i dont understand what the fuck it is complaining about here

one thing I've noticed in all comics is that women continually play the voice of reason while men always are used to espouse the really stupid opinions, and it never changes from this formula

> be most successful people in America
>still get to be victims for extra benefits
>start the intersectional movement to make sure all victim groups unite against white men
>white women fuck the whole thing up because they are too close to the top of the privilege pyramid
>racial minorities want white women out, and notice that jews are at the top too

Congrats. You outed yourself.