Help me understand how this is a bad thing

Help me understand how this is a bad thing.

Currently, 80% of EU states are militarily completely incapable of doing anything. "Countries" such as Latvia need our protection from Russia because "muhh, we are too small to even have a capable tank battaligon". Then there are "neutral" countries such as Austria leaching off NATO even though they aren't even a NATO member. And then countries such as Denmark or Hungary, which manage to somehow contribute a few hundred soldiers to foreign engagements, but typically "embedded" into larger countries' armies.

How does it NOT make sense to unify the EU militaries?

inb4 Germany will suppress EU nationals to convert them to Islam... no, won't happen, pork is too important for Germans

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11420627/German-army-used-broomsticks-instead-of-guns-during-training.html
youtube.com/watch?v=BO4rGVza9Zs
youtube.com/watch?v=1MjAJuQVvsg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because Merkel would end up being your unofficial leader

>"Countries" such as Latvia need our protection from Russia

Now you know how Americans feel about Germany.

They are going to us this army to bully other countries into accepting whatever the EU wants mate. also to take out anything "right wing" that may threaten their power.

>yet another German army
>volksverraeter sultan merkel is the commander
>how can this be bad

PAY DENBTS HANS. Soon the bombs will rain on Germany again and we want our money before stomping yet another mudhole in you vermin krauts.

They're gearing up for the inevitable backlash when the EU-experiment blows up in their faces.

Also, I imagine a vast majority of those forces will flee, surrender, or, in the case of Muslim "units of colour", turn their weapons on their host nation.

Rome did the same thing and died screaming.

In my opinion The russians arent The Bad guys ...

wew that Anon5 fag was right after all.

why so you can force all european countries to take in millions of immigrants and refugees too? Germany certainly not looking out for the future of europe...this army will not be put to good use.

The more the people know, the more they vote for FvD

Because you don't have enough broomsticks for everybody.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11420627/German-army-used-broomsticks-instead-of-guns-during-training.html

Because I'm not interested in dying for your interacial breeding grounds.

This has been common knowledge for some time now, mate

wouldn't mind it if Germany looked like this

Because anybody with a lick of common sense knows you're going to misuse that army and force EU-vassel countries to stay under your jackboot. Fast forward 10 years from now, Hungary and Poland will have to accept your 'terms' or else be invaded.

I don't really care about it as long as we're not in it and you use it to protect your native citizens which you probably wont

Fuck off with your EU Army. NATO is sovereign countries defense alliance, nobody needs the retarded German supremacy.

>uninspired dystopian concrete shithole
Nice """""""culture"""""""

Where are the parks and trees? This looks like shit.

This is good, the sooner Germany succeeds the sooner we can dissolve NATO, everyone wins.

Where did I hear that story before? Hmmm.

Any /k/ommandos know what kinda meme gun that is?

ask Speer for details, I only posted something inspired by his plans

Because it is not some masterplan for world domination. It is just the same old "everything but".

>Americans tell us to fix our military
We steal other country's manpower. Simply genious. I would probably have a hearty laugh, but this is my own country's security that is at stake.

It's like telling a child to clean its room and it just shifts some toys from the bed to the desk and some from the desk to the bed. Then it goes "I did some cleaning today". No shit, the room's just still dirty.

Creating a Euro army might be a nice experiment to implement "everlasting peace in Europe (tm)" yadda yadda, but it does not fix the core problem that our own military is heavily understaffed, -equipped and is slowly degenerating into a big kindergarten.

Maybe it is too much to ask on Sup Forums, but is there any performance data of mixed countries regiments/battalions/whathaveyou compared to single country ones? Otherwise I wouldn't see any benefits except for the "peace through unity" experiment and the Germano-Jewish way of finding a way not to pay.

its about time americans are sick of preventing of the euro from collapsing

The EU for all intents and purposes is the 4th Reich

>"Countries" such as Latvia need our protection from Russia because "muhh, we are too small to even have a capable tank battaligon".
According to what, the globalist filth ran media? We need protection against spineless traitorous garbage like you.

you can leave any time
we don't want you spying on us from Ramstein anyway
youtube.com/watch?v=BO4rGVza9Zs

Because nobody is going to fight for your cuck Merkel and her Muhammeds.

The combined might of Europe's armies, the unbridled power of Europe itself, all at this man's command.

They're going to need that army to remove the islamic invaders from Europe.

>Russians
>Bad
lol

He is smarter than Trump. No joke.

> He is smarter than Trump. No joke.
youtube.com/watch?v=1MjAJuQVvsg
Clearly, Austin and Ohio should just give up, since Trump cannot save them now.

>How does it NOT make sense to unify the EU militaries?
Because the German army is the worst of them all. If you want to unify European militaries unify them under a country that actually has a military and has won at least won war in its history.

Because I have fucking zero loyalty for you modern krauts, and would not sacrifice a single Finnish hair to your causes. The sooner we Finns get out of the EU the better. I have no desire to tether my people's fate to yours. You can all die for all I care, and seems like you are well on your way to that fate.

The only germans worth allying with marched under the swastika.
Sieg Heil.

Umm… France? Poland? Italy? Who exactly are you proposing? Remember that the Brits are out.

I doubt it. Juncker is overstrained. Selmayr is running the commission.

>Help me understand how this is a bad thing.
More like how that is actually a thing and not just some retarded headline.

Cooperation's have been there for decades, especially between Germany and France.

No thanks.
I don't trust you to rule over a hamlet of free men.

if you werent importing arabs id be all for it, but haha no please dont, get the house cleaned first

>Juncker is overstrained. Selmayr is running the commission.

4D Juncker chess. He let's some other dude run his whole affairs, so he can concentrate on wine and pussy. Dude is the real deal.

AGAIN GERMANY PAYED TROLLS KURWA
HOW MUCH THREADS MORE?

It will not be used to defend europe but to assert EU hegemony and annihilate the nation states

Show no mercy. Do ALL it takes to punish Britain for betraying the Union.

Because you guys fuck up every single time you're allowed a military.

Literally every single time.

Based Germany. I would die for Germany! Mother of Europe!

ww2 - 1 tank
2017 - no tank

baka we so fucked fellow aquafresh

>come fight with us in the EU army
>come die for a better cause
>our goal is to destroy islamaphobia

No thanks

> Germany is secretly building an army.

About fucking time Hans.

I don't want "'mutti Merkel" to be able to tell the army to point the guns at what she considers the greatest threat, which is probably going to be the taxpayers that paid for them (i.e. me).

Imagine having to live/work in a building with cars literally driving through regularly, every fucking day. Its a pretty picture, but what were they thinking?

We prohibited you krauts from having an army for a very good reason... you know what happens when you do.

I would argue that its not very quiet if the news is reporting on it

>We prohibited you krauts from having an army for a very good reason... you know what happens when you do.

you didn't do shit.

And what happens? You mean Europe makes quantum leaps in technological advances and social cohesion is strong and the economy is growing that much that there is literally no unemployment?

France most likely.
>One of the largest carriers on earth
>Advanced military
>Actually has nuclear weapons
>Didn't have a pants on head retarded military doctrine during the cold war
Seriously though as far as cold war doctrine goes Germans were retarded and French were goddamn terrifying.

Only if Germany completely abstains from making any decisions regarding it's use, we can use their nazi past as a pretext if we need to provide one. Neither German politicians nor the voters have Europe's best interests in mind, also many of them have actual ties with Russia.