London Calling

Apparently, British Police are arresting citizens for criticizing Islam on social media. However, since speech is protected in America, they can't do shit if amerifags say what the Limeys are obviously thinking. Since criticizing Islam is a natural hobby of Sup Forums, is this a noble cause that the beautiful bastards on this board can get behind, or nah?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0E0Mak0cvAM
twitter.com/MetCC
youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M
jihadintel.meforum.org/identifier/273/one-finger-hand-sign
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/09/nazi-pug-man-arrested-after-teaching-girlfriends-dog-to-perform/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So basically you're proposing we glorious Americans use our mighty free speech powers to act as a mouthpiece for oppressed britbongs?

Indeed. I've been trolling London Police's twitter since the Manchester incident, but I am but one autist.

Please fucking please. Say the nastiest funniest shit you can think of. Redpill the normies.

>Autiststs from across the Atlantic can troll Scotland Yard in the current year
What a time to be alive.

user, humor is the greatest weapon we posses.

#fuckbritain

cropping out the date stamp from 2013.

old news.

slide thread

Make it look like you're a Brit on your accounts obviously.

Christ that commie in Scotland is facing a year in prison for teaching a pug to seig heil

That country already is 1984 muslima edition

if this is actually true then I'm fucked

So what happens if a Muslim says "kill all christians"? Do they get arrested too?

It's mostly symbolic. I've seen plenty of hardcore racism and anti Islam posts on Twitter and FB. They simply don't have the manpower to catch everyone and most coppers resent doing such faggoty work.

Oh it's true alright, my mate had a visit from the police for posting statistics and facts about Muslims and Islam in an argument.

Please help us.

No that's part of there religion and you're a racist for criticizing it

youtube.com/watch?v=0E0Mak0cvAM

You know how europe works.

Yes if someone reports it.

I've got you, friend.

G*d speed

He should have told them to fuck off if they didn't have anything solid to charge him with.

Why did you censor Allah, m8?

wew is that really filtered

G o d
Allah
G O D
ALLAH

god

good job

Please don't take these 2 as a measure of the national iq.

Use a fucking VPN or Tor if you want free speech.

>be britbong
>claim you are burger
>profit
Or
>be britbong
>get burger proxy
>profit
EZ PZ
Or

'Moderate' Muslims (quran) call Jews and Christians, Aps and pigs.
Des the degenerate UK gouvernement knows that too?

They get tickets to the police ball.

Besides brainstorming for an effective hashtag and trolling the Manchester police? What else can be done to help out britfags to redpill the masses?

What did they tell your outrageously haram mate?
Sharia police yesss!!

BASED user

the only problem about redpilling normies is that more attacks will happen, we will be killing more people then saving, all of europe is retarded for importing millions of these fucks anyway, why not take in a few thousand at a time.

Bump. As a newfag I'll stand by, but I wanna watch.

>when you fill the country with violent 3rd worlders and religious fanatics then arrest the native population when they start to protest being murdered

you'd think it's time for an armed revolution or something

also use statistical data / scientific studies, statistics aren't hate speech and they accurately depict the grim reality

God

What's their Twitter? I searched and got parody accounts, and US cities.

twitter.com/MetCC

Checked and appreciated.

This...isn't a bad idea at all. Looks like we're battling the British government AGAIN.

youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M

your welcome i couldnt find it then i searched my history and found it. I might message them quotes from the koran and start a mini storm

Yeah senpai, make it happ-[redacted by GCHQ]

Post some dank muslim memes to tweet to them

Good. I hope they arrest all the dissenters and Tommy Robinson. This is the future the Brits chose in 1939. They made their fucking bed now they can lie in it. We need to do whatever we can to encourage massive Muzzie and African migration to Britain so that the Eternal Anglo can be destroyed once and for all.

I have also been using @metpoliceuk

there apparently is a mohammed quote saying
~ 'i was made victorious with terror'
maybe they are interested in that

no use to sperg out all fatalistic now

Can't really have an armed revolution if you don't have arms.

Friends, Get a VPN, get an alternate email accounts, using those email accounts to get other accounts.A VPN is under 100 Euro for 1-2 years.
Use the technology.

It was actually a link to London. @ManCityCounsel actually goes to Manchester, but not the police.
It rained on my BBQ plans, might as well have some fun.

>So basically you're proposing we glorious Americans use our mighty free speech powers to act as a mouthpiece for oppressed britbongs?

Pointless! Verboten!

Or use Tor if you're a poorfag.

One day it will be revealed that Angela Merkel is on the payroll of the VPN industry. Suddenly, everything will make sense.

These police just got fucking used and ISIS is laughing their asses off.
Known as the "Finger of Tawheed" to represent the oneness of God, this hand symbol is common among Salafis and jihadis both in photographic poses and on social media.
Below, ISIS fighter Abu Muhammad al-Mawdisi poses in Gaza. Look familiar?
jihadintel.meforum.org/identifier/273/one-finger-hand-sign
I bet that fat sand nigger knows exactly what it is.And those retarded cops are are like "One - we are United".
Fucking idiots.

The local plod reassuring the grief stricken community

>oppressed britbongs under siege by tyrannical government
Why don't you just use your guns to overthrow it? Oh.......... oh....

It's obvious, but if the police turn up at your door, do not say a thing to them other than asking for a solicitor.

Fuck Mudshits and ishlehem. Send me to jail. Its a quicker way for a cs card. Long live Christianity.

That one picture sums up the UK police perfectly.

>britbong cops are all fat fucking beta males with female fat distribution
jesus fucking christ
but i thought britbongs didn't even fluoridate their water?

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/09/nazi-pug-man-arrested-after-teaching-girlfriends-dog-to-perform/

>tfw it's real

Let the United Khaliphate cucks sort themselves out. Those fucking lobster coat poofs can go fucking kill themselves for all I care. Real Americans don't give a shit about those inbreds, we dump their tea and send them running back to their "mummy" queen.