Sup Forums island commune

A vast amount of islands are uninhabited in the pacific and a lot more are being abandoned due to the threat of rising sea levels.

Any other directionless individuals with a primitive lifestyle fetish want to go inhabit one with me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d2omDlZlO_s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Would love to live on island with anons, but not with you.

/thread

I'll go with you, OP. I know how to start a fire and fish.

o-oh

Pictairn is literally giving free land. It has 50 inhabitants. We could peacefully overun the damn place. It has infrastructure already, too. Internet and plumbing.

A bunch of autistic social outcasts on a small island couldn't be good.

This. We could literally take Pitcairn Island quite easily.

Not without international backlash from the UN or some dumb shit.

Thered be a lot of good greentext stories from the one guy who manages to escape

What backlash? A bunch of nobodies move to an island in the pacific giving away free land? You don't have to do anything illegal or genocidal like the other island plans.

Sup Forums island commune ya am in

Imagine this. We find a desert island and build some stuff. Then we contact the international community petitioning for statehood. Then when they ask why a bunch of white autists are all on a remote island, we say that the island was populated by nazis who fled Germany at the end of the war. An that because of inbreeding we became that way.We can then say things like hitler survived or some shit for the lols.

Oh I thought you were talking about murdering everyone like Sup Forums wanted to do to Tuvalu.

Whatever happened to that anyway? It seems to have fallen off. Did the anons get arrested or something?

Probably. IIRC some Aussie went out there and started harassing some kids.

>island commune
fuck off commie

> he fell for the rising sea levels meme

I didn't but the pacific islanders did

I have boats and resources in the Pacific Northwest, am planning on renting out the house to provide monthly income for an extended cruise/colonization of the South Pacific area in general.

>Going to a desert island living a shitty primitive lifestyle with autists

Top kek

are you a hot girl that wants to fuck me? I'm not gonna go live on a remote island with your fat hairy ass. nice try faget

Pretty sure you have to be able to support yourself before they let you move there. Also satellite internet leaves a lot to be desired.

If there are any pol femanons don't actually go there you will be gangraped next week

You would actually be surprised how many normie girls are into alternative lifestyles like this.

>Chinking holding a milk carton

What did he mean by this

You better believe it.

Any source for these facts?

population censuses

How do you plan on building a marina/seaport there? Without a safe harbor for sailors and shipping there is no way to have an economy. Many sailors would likve to visit and stay but there is no place to keep a yacht unless hauled out of the water and there are no facilities for that. Same goes for a lot of these other place. They can be visited only under favorable weather and conditions.

I can't imagine any girl that would like regular rapenings done by sweaty pol nerd weirdos

>Having an economy
Wanna know how I can tell you're Jewish?

Free Kekistan

get your own flag on Sup Forums

You cannot survive without money, at least to a large degree. Also why would I want to share an island with someone who calls me a Jew?

Kekistani autists will be made slaves

>You cannot survive without money
Oy vey.

How do you get your food? Buy it with money or grow/hunt it yourself? Do you live in a house? Who pays the bills? Probably not you.

isn't there like a 100% incest rate there user?
it'll be like your own little deliverance remake.

>Bills
>Houses
>In a primitive commune
How retarded are you

>locals who lived on islands for thousands of years suddenly leave

hmmm

My boat is worth more than everything you own, which is where I'd be residing while cruising the islands. I'll be having a cold beer while grilling steak and lobster while you commie fags are cannibalizing each other after you go full "Lord of the Flies" hardmode.

Free gibs in Australia and NZ which is why they leave. The rising sea levels are a ruse.

I bet the majority of the white middle class male twenty somethings which inhabit this board wouldn't last 7 days on a uninhabited island.

You won't be able to shitpost wearing your DC shoes in your comfortable warm house. No internet, protection, rights, law and many other things you take for granted on a day to day basis.

Most of the people here struggle existing when they are at the top of societies totem pole. How the fuck are they going to survive at the bottom?

What's their end game? Get everyone to leave to elites can come and wait out the virus they engineered to kill everyone else?

as long as your island is to far to boat to to reach mine.

They want it to be their own private reserve/vacation paradise without all the annoying goyim floating around.

>steak and lobster
>gas money
>one man sailboat
didnt know you had a farm on your boat, faggot
get your fucking false hypothetical facts straight.

You do you, man. I just want to live at peace in nature, fall asleep under the night sky without light pollution, and ride of the end of days.

communal living can work,
youtube.com/watch?v=d2omDlZlO_s

does the island have oil?

Wtf they want to be like the Hamish without having no tech.

hmm. Sounds fun imo. Preferably one with natives to interact with when we get bored

I buy the steak in the local grocery market and put it in my fridge. I my region I go for the spot prawns, in warmer climes lobster is free for the taking.
My yacht runs on diesel. A tankfull last me a year of cruising, even if I run it a lot. Those diesel engines are very efficient.
I have a woman onboard as well, and we have all the niceties of home on board.
To be realistic you can get by just fine with a cruising sailboat and not bother with a bunch of fags here or some dipshit communal living idea.

100% kosher

I mean sure ok but im still going ahead with the island thing

you NEETfags fail to realize that these island colony dreams always fail to materialize because none of you have the money, and you are not able to reliably gather enough to do anything anyway. so stop trying unless you are a determined millionaire.

What is your time frame? You plan on just taking regular tourist transport and then staying permanently?

I'm not revealing my plans to a jew

But we already know so much about you Anthony, like how you are autistic and sheeiiit.