The goal is, by spreading images like this...

The goal is, by spreading images like this, to convince women to protest immigrants by making them think they will have to compete against more attractive and better foreign women.

Template will follow. If any /gd/ anons have a better design, please contribute.

Not really, the few migrant women that come over are ugly and covered from head to toe in a hijab or whatever its called.

It doesn't matter you dumb leaf.

Women don't know facts and statistics. They think emotionally and by social pressure.

i jlike

>bring in refugees at all
hi civic nationalist plebbit

Ehh, I don't know about this idea. It will have the reverse effect on men.

The text isn't good enough. Needs to be a le catchy hashtag or some normie shit like that.

Sage. Women are too dumb to think about competition and they are playing life on easy mode with all men catering to their every whim.

Also, NYPA.

Sage.

Goddam I think this is a genius idea, user

The point is to convince women, who are doing most of the social push to promote immigration, to do oppose it.
Men know the facts, those who don't only pretend not to in order to get liberal pussy.
I'm drunk, best I could come up with.
>Women are too dumb to think about competition
t. never talks to women

Weaponized autism at its finest.

Is it law that all mother leafs must be drinking alcohol while they're pregnant?

Wow gr8 b8 m8, here, take 0.20 shekels and pls go away

Niggers had the audacity to mail me this shit

You know, have you ever thought about the fact that this campaign could equally well persuade men to think positive of refugees?

Fuck you faggot. You're trying to get men to be okay with your immigration policies. Nice fucking tricks Shlomo

no

Your subversion is missing one CRITICAL thing: a white man with these women.

Women won't get the message without it. You need something implying white men want to fuck hot refugee women, like how the kikes always have a nigger buck with a white woman.

You may be right, I'll need to do more refined image searching.

Not going to work. Everybody knows women rarely participates invasions.

Bitte

horrible, just awful. fuck off
change it to > bring in women and children refugees, men stay to fight
and then we're talking

or maybe > bring ukranian refugees