PSST, Sup Forums, SETH RICH WAS NOT THE WIKILEAKS LEAKER

Seth Rich was very likely the victim of a political assassination for knowing too much about something, but he wasn't the WikiLeaks leaker. WikiLeaks has no clue who the leaker is, and they're never going to admit that, because that would mean being attacked as Russian tools.

That's obviously going to go over like a lead balloon here -- muh-shillz and whatnot -- so I'll say something with which no reasonable person will disagree: Before you can dismantle the official narrative, you have to understand the official narrative. It's been obvious to me that very few people around here have studied the official narrative. If you don't know the details, then you have no business muddying the waters and are no better than Joe Biggs.

If you thought Podesta's emails (along with the emails of Hamilton and others) came from the DNC breach, then you need to do your homework.

If you thought only CrowdStrike had access to the Democrats' data and were unaware of the parallel investigations by SecureWorks, ThreatConnect, and Fidelis, then you need to do your homework.

If you're unaware of the releases that took place on DCLeaks.com, Guccifer 2.0's ability to create private-access areas on DCLeaks.com, and the publicly verifiable connection of DCLeaks.com to known APT28/APT29 attack infrastructure (for starters, its nameservers serve pretty much only phishing domains that have been used by APT28/APT29 against Russian enemies going back years), then you need to do your homework.

Other urls found in this thread:

theduran.com/billionaire-minecraft-creator-and-peter-lavelles-crosstalk-focus-on-seth-rich-video/
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/7971
kim.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=p6F8oq7apqY
thesmokinggun.com/documents/investigation/tracking-russian-hackers-638295
g-2.space
theintercept.com/2016/12/14/heres-the-public-evidence-russia-hacked-the-dnc-its-not-enough/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dozens of the world's best cybersecurity firms and independent researchers are unanimous on the details. Many of these entities are the same entities that raked anti-Trump academics through the coals last year for pushing low-evidence claims concerning collusion.

Before Guccifer 2.0 claimed Seth Rich was his leaker, he'd claimed to be the DNC hacker who'd sent the data to WikiLeaks. He changed his story only when he could exploit the Seth Rich controversy. He also said he feared Assange was Russian-compromised. Why did he do this? Answer: To try implying that he himself was not Russian and did not like Russians.

OH WOW! It's FUCKING NOTHING! Once again, good job you idiotic, fucking Seth Rich truthers. How many times do you need to be told that there is NO CONNECTION between his death and the podestas/clintons? Fucking idiot "MUH SETH RICH" narrative pushing fuckheads. I've looked into this extensively and there is NOTHING TO IT. Just head to bed right now or else. I am fucking sick of you people constantly pushing our buttons. STOP POSTING ABOUT THIS GUY

These are the facts:

1. The phishing attacks and the DNC breach were indeed done by Russian-connected actors, APT28 and APT29, though it's unclear how much influence the Russian state has over these actors.

2. There's absolutely no evidence that Trump colluded with any of it.

3. Seth Rich was very likely the victim of a political assassination, but it's not for the reason claimed.

Until you concede these facts and take a nuanced approach to the investigation, you'll be fighting a losing battle, and your Seth Rich investigation will go the way of Pizzagate. Mark my words.

You forgot to post your ShareBlue image file name to make easily manipulated people think the shills are trying to suppress the truth.

bumpf

Seth Rich was indeed Panda4Progress. That name had been blasted across Plebbit and Sup Forums for days. Kim Dotcom picked up the name Panda from there to impress the gullible.

>Dozens of the world's best cybersecurity firms and independent researchers are unanimous on the details
Who

KDC always knew he was dealing with Panda, just not SR. KDC was the middle man b/w SR and WL. The data was encrypted, so WL didn't know the source, and KDC didn't know the data. He only now knows he was dealing with Rich, but so now does Assange.

The real question is why "Panda" contacted KDC in 2014... Really, about the internet Party? and KDC took personal communications from a USA nobody about it using codename Panda?

You're regurgitating the official report and trying to sever the missing link. I bet your work for CrowdStrike, too.

Nice disinformation campaign, but it won't work on this meat grinder called Sup Forums.

Also, consider suicide.

That's where the homework comes in. You can start with the long list of references in AR-17-20045.

KDC is simply making up shit. His pattern is always the same:

1. Hype for days.
2. Plug brand and services.
3. Defuse with bullshit. He used "contact the NSA" last year. Many people forget what he did last year. This time around he used "if I'm granted these unicorn conditions I know I'll never be granted, I'll release evidence."

He's a self-promoting LARPer and a liar.

Either way, he's shedding light on the situation which nobody else is.

Laziness.

agree completely. he was duped. doesn't change the fact he talked to panda in 2014.

I'd bet my life savings that he saw all the noise about Panda4Progress and then lied about having a contact named Panda.

I'm stunned by how many people on this board can't see through Kim Dotcom. If this were his first rodeo, that would be one thing, but it's not.

Is the whole "Panda" and "Pizzagate" connection just another distraction?

How does one, persumably SR/Panda get gigs upon gigs of data to WL? How bout them cables? How bout them Snowden leaks?

Mega.

physical handoffs? safer than anything

Yeah... they hand off a hard drive that can get through customs no questions. Yup. That's it.

What the fuck are you talking about? It's called a flash drive you fucking retard. How about you do some research and learn how snowden actually did it. A flash drive can store terabytes of data you fucking moron.

Guccifer couldn't have been any sort of middleman? Even if his original statement wasn't fully or technically true, are there not multiple reasons why a person might give a slightly altered version of the truth that don't stem from fundamental dishonesty? Like opsec, throwing onlookers off the scent, etc.? Nigga decides to frame it one way, providing a sort of half-truth to protect a source, but then source turns up dead, so change of plans, abandon the half truth and tell the real truth?

Enlighten me, user. If you deceive, may you wake 'pon the morrow utterly sore of butthole.

What if the notion of the botched robbery comes from the fact that an actual flash drive with sensitive/stole data on it was taken from Rich? Have the police made any comment as to why they concluded that it was a botched robbery?

Guccifer 2 was a false flag by the DNC to discredit the leaks that were to come
How does Sup Forums not know this shit?

Hey fucktard... take a flashdrive to Assange. They'll let you walk right in with it to give it to him. You see, at some point, the data MUST be transferred digitally from person to person, and it MUST be encrypted and securely transmitted when doing so.

WTF? Sup Forums is censoring pro investigation threads now?

Just tried to post this Crosstalk/ The Duran video and it came up the thread was gone.

Watch it. It's good.

theduran.com/billionaire-minecraft-creator-and-peter-lavelles-crosstalk-focus-on-seth-rich-video/

Apparently you didnt see the movie, he hid it in a rubix cube.

>Apparently you didnt see the movie, he hid it in a rubix cube.

somebody was around last night during all the shilling.

Anybody else noticing there is an instant archive on any SR investigation posts?

Can you point me to any sauce? I was out of the loop until the few weeks before election. Otherwise, all I've got is Robert Steele saying that Guccifer was a Romanian taxi driver and was not acting on behalf of Russia, if I remember correctly.

China has been pulling the strings after hacking into the Clintonmail server and uncovering all CF/DNC fuckery. They've been blackmailing the Clintons/DNC ever since. Seth had info on this. So did Ashe. China is behind a lot of the shit that's going on in the world right now.

Snowden was asked about it and he said basically that he would not say but that it could have happened as portrayed in the movie. But he pointed to the actual security of the place being quite a bit more relaxed than shown in the movie.

But the point is that there are two transfers going in on.

* Get the data out of the secure storage.
* Get the data to the media organization that can publish it.

Yup. But let's stay distracted with Russia. There has still been no real response to the OPM breach, which was legit am act of war

Good story. But you got one thing wrong.

Sage

It was definitely some mind blowing shit going on in those threads.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/7971
>who sent the email and why was it to themselves

Lets not have a discussion of if WL is a "real" media organization or not.

source?

I've always thought that a genuine shill would hype KDC/Biggs-style bullshit rather than try to shoot it down. They want stuff that the media can easily shoot down, because then it casts doubt on the whole story when the media shoots down the low-hanging fruit.

As long as the Seth Rich story is viewed through the lens of his being the WikiLeaks leaker, there's going to be an uphill battle to find the truth, because then you have to contend with the overwhelming technical evidence from the cybersecurity domain and the known series of events. You have to dismantle that technical evidence and give a compelling account of the known series of events.

It doesn't even pass the smell test to claim that Seth Rich was leaking DNC material to WikiLeaks while Russian-connected actors were conducting phishing attacks against Democrats' Gmail accounts and while multiple cybersecurity firms were connecting the internal breaches to the same groups doing the phishing attacks. The groups even claimed to be behind the DNC attacks until they realized they could exploit the Seth Rich theory, at which point they began claiming that Seth Rich was their leaker and that Assange was Russian-compromised (the purpose obviously being to make people think they're not Russian-friendly).

I deleted b/c I understand what you meant. What I am trying to get at is that nobody gets the data out then flies it over to assange to hand it over. nobody "hands" anything over to wikileaks. it is all transmitted to them. kdc is the agent that does this. why else do you think assange, greenwald, snowden, et al put up with his douche ass?

Was the laptop the supposed "bomb" he had strapped to his chest?

>put up with his douche ass
KDC is like the weed guy that gets you your bag but pinches off it. the "pinch" is KDC showboating with his "insider knowledge." the data is encrypted, so he has no idea what he is sending, but he knows what he is part of.

Does anyone have that info graphic about Seth rich being literally the only unsolved white homicide in DC in the past two years

>Seth Rich was very likely the victim of a political assassination for knowing too much about something, but he wasn't the WikiLeaks leaker.
This can very well be true. We know Kim Dotcom just says he knows Seth was involved in the wiki-leaks, not that he was the actual leaker.
kim.com/
But it's important too understand that Kim Dotcom knew something was coming way before the actual leaks ever came.
>KDC is simply making up shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=p6F8oq7apqY
He did not make that up.

>believe aussie
or
>believe kim dotcom
going with kim on this one

you get it. now ask yourself...
- this being WAY before he was "mad" about Bernie and decided to leak,

If it was the Russians, then the DNC would have handed over their servers to the FBI, that simple, the fact they got a private firm to investigate instead is shifty as fuck.

Guccifer 2.0 is a larping stooge created by DNC to discredit the leaks that had actually been sourced by Seth Rich, just a few days before.

Yes, I agree.

Look at the NZ event that kickstarted the Internet party, "the moment of truth", with Snowden, Assange, and Glenn Greenwald. Julian and Snowden was on over encrypted video link provided by Kim Dotcom, meaning they trusted his service.

>WEBB: Mueller may declare state secrets in the Seth Rich case.
Is what I am saying making sense yet?

I don't know what those letters and numbers mean and your posts haven't motivated me to find out.

>1. The phishing attacks and the DNC breach were indeed done by Russian-connected actors, APT28 and APT29
There was no DNC breach. The info was leaked straight out of the servers by IT staff.
Podesta was snagged by a pretty random phishing attack.

Only Clinton's server was breached by Russian connected actors, and Chinese connected actors, and US connected actors, probably Japanese and Syrian connected actors too. It was the intel communities village bicycle.

This is literally "I have no actual information, I'm just sliding here, you do my work for me".

Do your own research doesn't fly here. Either back your shit up, or fuck off with this obvious nonsense.

He sent out a tweet in December 2014 in the context of the Internet Party and how its growth would be the biggest threat to Hillary in 2016. When Bloomberg asked him about it, he changed up the theme and said like "Nah, Assange will be the biggest threat in 2016." At first glance, it looks like some stunning prophecy, but it's not impressive when considered against the backdrop of his constant LARPing about leaks, spy agencies, etc. In his full corpus of LARPing, there are bound to be some 'hits'.

Thanks! Haven't seen a single shill posting about a "typical botched robbery" since this came out. Very damning pic. How do police justify never releasing any description whatsoever of suspects that were presumably both described by an alive Seth and captured by the myriad cameras of DC?

>he thinks it was actually given to Assange

Wikileaks is run by Assange, but he's not the only one involved. You can't be this stupid.

I gave you a source that in turn links to multiple reports from multiple cybersecurity companies, including these:

Crowdstrike
Bears in the Midst: Intrusion into the DNC

SecureWorks
Threat Group-4127 Targets Hillary Clinton Presidential Campaign

ThreatConnect ThreatConnect and Fidelis Team Up to Explore the DCCC Breach

ThreatConnect ThreatConnect follows Guccifer 2.0 to Russian VPN Service

ThreatConnect ThreatConnect Identifies Additional Infrastructure in DNC Breach

Another good source, showing the connection between Guccifer 2.0 and DCLeaks.com, is this:

thesmokinggun.com/documents/investigation/tracking-russian-hackers-638295

No. He is willing to come to the USA and testify under oath. If he has nothing, he is fucked. He has something. And he can prove it. You are full of shit. The man is a character, I give you that. But he has something and he most likely transferred the encrypted mails too Assange.
>Is what I am saying making sense yet?
No. If Mueller declares state secrets in this case, is that good or bad? Seems pretty bad too me, unless he blows up the case in a year.

>It was the intel communities village bicycle.
Doesn't she somehow still have clearance?

Yes, this has been clear for some time. There are indicators pointing toward Kim being onto something, but could be another link.

Sets GF (if the print I saw was real) seem to think he was murdered for knowing to much about Clinton's primary hacking.

My question is: is there something that can be independently confirmed in DHS documents? I mean I would not put it past the CIA to run a "Russian" hacking group for years, that kind of thing would be quite useful one day.

I've not had time to read all what Crowdstrike says, so what, in your mind is the one thing that really convinces you they are not just bullshitting on behalf of the CIA?

Bruh. g-2.space

>Podesta was snagged by a pretty random phishing attack

It was literally a fake Google page saying to sign in. He forwarded it to Pajeet and Abdulah of the DNC IT department who said it was legit, and proceeded to login.

His password was the same for multiple accounts he used, including some food order sites.

The dialogue involving lone-wolf independent researchers and investigators is immense, and many of these researchers/investigators have a history of shooting down low-evidence anti-Trump claims, such as Sam Biddle at The Intercept, who believes the attacks were Russian-connected but not necessarily sanction by the state.

CrowdStrike is a Ukrainian front for the Atlantic Council whose sole purpose is to gin up a Cold War.
Admit you have nothing but the Cold War industry's own salesjews tying anything to Russia.

Isn't it adorable how after days and days and days they still can't build a criticism of kim.com better than 'he ran his mouth this one time and it was really only almost completely 100% true and he's an asshole so obviously never believe anything ever from him.'

Nope. It was dindu at DNC IT.

He knows he'll never be asked to do so. I can say I'll give video footage of Seth's murder if I win the lottery three times in a row.

Why is nu-Sup Forums so easily conned?

No, you didn't. Crowdstrike has been shown to have been wrong already, utterly worthless.

And neither Secureworks nor threatconnect has actually provided anything that qualifies as a smoking gun, or even as evidence, that the hackers were from or working with Russia. Best we have is that it may have been, or also could have been masking themselves as Russians. So, we have one completely unreliable report, and two inconclusive ones. That's not evidence. And it's far more suspect because the DNC refused to let the FBI do their own investigation. The reality is, the phising could easily have come from literally anyone with some basic programming skills and a knowledge of how to mask themselves.

theintercept.com/2016/12/14/heres-the-public-evidence-russia-hacked-the-dnc-its-not-enough/

He was working and some voting shit. I read he realised election fraud was going on. I also read that the US. Attorney in Florida was working on election fraud, but I have no official sources.

>If he has nothing, he is fucked. He has something. And he can prove it.
True, but the FBI doesn't need it. They already have it.
>No. If Mueller declares state secrets in this case, is that good or bad? Seems pretty bad too me, unless he blows up the case in a year.
State secret is SR was a plant that started his gig in 2014.

>but not necessarily sanctioned by the state

which by definition means there's no knowledge of who it came from. Easily could have been masked. Which puts us right back at literally anyone.

All you've done is waste time and arrive at the exact same conclusion. Seth Rich is just as likely, and has a lot more going for it being him.

If Guccifer 2.0 is a DNC stooge, then how did he provide private access to DCLeaks.com, and why is DCLeaks.com connected to APT28/APT29 attack infrastructure, including but not limited to its nameservers serving largely only APT28/APT29 phishing domains?

Clinton's server was almost certainly breached, but no evidence of it arose. The FBI claimed to have no evidence it had been breached. They could be lying, of course, but in any event, there's no public evidence of it having been breached.

>State secret is SR was a plant that started his gig in 2014.

You all have to know how common it is now that the FBI doesn't prosecute b/c it can't reveal how it got the info (i.e., NSA). How could they legally get information on DNC/Clinton corruption? A whistleblower? A planted whistleblower?

Then wtf are they waiting for?

They are building a case, but DNC shot a plant that they didn't know what a plant. It goes deep and got bigger than it was supposed to.

Duuude. Wtf. Why are these Asian girls part of anything? And that fucking painting from pg8. What are you implying man?

I understand you're speculating that Rich/whoever forwarded to himself. But why?

img for completeness.

>muh bears
Because you're full of shit. Vault 7 shows that the CIA, and by extension every other competent hacker, studies and preserves others' cyber weaponry so that they can falsely attribute attacks as convenient. Wasn't CrowdStrike the same firm that attributed the Sony hack to North Korea? They're political hacks, not hackers. Clearly they were paying more attention to the Atlantic Council than they were the evidence.
Now get out, Cold War shill.

Wow, Europe must be really shitty if even the Dutch have to stoop to shilling in exchange for the EU's monopoly funny munny.

You evidently didn't read my post if you think this all hinges on CrowdStrike.

Things are going from bad to worse here for sure.

Now we even have to take things into our own hands, according to our great Mrs leader.

Oh, the pain of responsibility! Who's going to help us?

Kek

Only nu-Sup Forums can't see through Kim Dotcom. I really wish they'd go back to GLP and Reddit. Actually, that's probably too harsh on Reddit, because last time I looked at T_D, not more than 20% of them were buying into Kim Dotcom's bullshit, as opposed to the 90%+ of people here who do. Way to be outclassed by The_Fucking_Donald, Sup Forums.

Well she cant unknow what she knows, but NDAs are pretty strict and even the cucked FBI would come down on her like a landslide electoral college victory if she did it.

Oh ok. I'll ignore everything he says. Promise. Wouldn't want to act like nu pol. Your emotional insult has truly shown me the error of my ways.

Then why do you need help from Sup Forums, just for media publicity? How long should we wait for justice to be served?

>This is something I pulled out my ass
>what you want proof?
>nah do research

fuck off

This looks like fake news

Kim is involved but doesn't know how. This doesn't change the fact he's a douche that runs his mouth about stuff he doesn't understand (which makes it seem like he is lying, but is really just him trying to hype himself without knowing all the details).

I am trying to point out that the FBI was deep in the CF investigation back in 2014, and was getting stonewalled. What happened in 2014? Did "Panda," a complete nobody, get in contact with KDC?

It doesn't seem you have any idea what you're talking about. You're all over the map. Collecting malware for repurposing has nothing to do with the digital connections of DCLeaks.com.

Too bad the Russians didn't hack the DNC. Nice try deep state. Your timeline doesn't match reality. Rich was assissnated because he was a national idealist( you know, the ones that believe in democracy). He found out that HRC and the DNC were cooking the voter registration books.Crowdstrik took over the DNC leaks to cover the leak and concock a hack story. Why else would they not release the info for forensic review.

You got caught with your hands in the cookie jar and every who investigates it ends up dead.

It was provided by the DNC because it was already compromised

the way you type signifies that you are a shill

I been entertaining the idea that Kim might be trolling for attention, he is kind of a slimy salesman in all he does. Yet, despite this he is an ally and he has a bone to pick with Clinton for sure as he paid a high price, he has the ear of trustworthy people.

I trust what I can verify. I have verified that the Guccifer 2.0 docs were altered in DNC (or that they were double layered doctored first with fake russian prints then with fake russian doctoring prints).

Come, lay it out, simply, where should I look and what does it mean when I find it. Where is the Russian evidence which is the top one making your case?