Why are cucky leftist politicians so cocky these days

Trudeau
Macron

These guys are the biggest faggots and yet they pretend to be hi-test. Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eMmzNuNKZcE
youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8
youtube.com/watch?v=zrTOlNDMTvg
youtube.com/watch?v=wg1unr6eNpQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trudeau puts on a show, he doesn't give a fuck about lefty issues and is the greedy capitalists best buddy, but that gets over looked by his fake progressive image. I bet Macron is the same.

I think they really believe the progressive bullshit they're spouting, they've just never experienced real diversity.
youtube.com/watch?v=eMmzNuNKZcE

They're Roman-Catholics who are happy that the United States has nearly entirely been overrun by their co-religious Hispanics and brought into third-world Latin America to the detriment of white Americans.

>Why?
They're both handsome, women around them must cream their panties every time they talk faggy, hippy nonsense.
youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8

Daily reminder that Trudeau cucked Trump.

Daily reminder that the most beta Canadian is more alpha than the most alpha American.

behind all the hypocrisy, the establishment knows sending a weak old woman like clinton or merkel or indeed even le pen isn't actually popular with the average citizen at all

people want a leader and that's got to be an alpha male, propagandists know that

so they get those more charismatic men like trudeau macron and next is probably schultz, to lead their movement

(now are these men actually genuinely hi-test ? i'd say yes probably, except they are just sociopaths they don't give a shit what happens as long as they get their way)

They're alphas

Sorry that you elected the world's biggest beta

They are not cocky at all. They just seem that way compared to the beta losers that right wingers apparently love to vote for.

Take the Republican primaries as an example: I have never seen a bigger collection of faggots than the one one stage in 2016.

are you me?

It's all about the optics. They are pandering to the lowest common denominator and we all know it.

The Mac-ron get all the ladies.

People won't shut the fuck up about this handshake. It looks to me like Trump just doesn't want to touch him

Apparently

Ignoring political stances for a moment, they're very good looking, charismatic people. They express themselves easily and act very personable, which attracts a lot of people. If anything they come across as pretty alpha in a more younger, "hip" sense.

It's easy to wait until a handshake is over, to wait until they release and then grab a hold of their hand and squeeze. It was a clever move when you have the camera ready to go. Not an alpha grip.

No actually Trumps impulse is probably to present his ass in an act of submission to the stronger, more virile male who is asserting his dominance in this picture.

Trump was probably just about to do it, and he realized that it would look bad with all the photographers there.

beacause they are soo handsome >_

He knows which pussy those fingers have been in.

>world economics forum
He's a good boy for sure
Mass immigration(diversity) benifits the super rich, their progressive side is just a tactic.

Fuck off stupid leaf

Didn't go any better when he tried his dumbass hand pull on the man of leaf

woah

Overcompensation. Betas always try to act like a pimp when they know nobody will going to spank them for it.

>so they get those more charismatic men like trudeau macron and next is probably schultz, to lead their movement
>Martin Schulz
>Charismatic
Yeah no.

>people want a leader and that's got to be an alpha male, propagandists know that
Cucked countries want a 'comfy' figurehead.

What the fuck is Trump doing, lel.

This must be as embarrassing to be part of for European politicians as when Varoufakis fucked around during the debt crisis.

God thing we had that clown to practice on before the real shitshow.

Macron is more globalist centrist than leftist so if the leftists in your country to to shill for him they are just stupid tbqh senpai

Isn't Macaroni childless?

because media outlets love them, they can do no wrong in their eyes

Holy shit, that gif got me back on the TRUMP train

True but globalism is Marxism for the 99%.

Guys. I was all for Trump but seriously, what is wrong with him? You can't tell me those are acceptable manners.

Is he that self-centered?

>I have low test, and I want you go fuck and cum into my wife's vagina womb and impregnate her, so that I can raise your lovechild to murder me.

Alright.

regardless of your opinion on his policies, you have to admit he's kind of an idiot.
I agree with some of what he's said but I feel like being in the same room as him will guarantee some form of cancer.

What kind of industrial lube do you lads think that frog cuck slathers on his 90 year old wife's dried up dusty old cunt before he bangs her?

Trump should have just headbutted the queer.

>can't let him have the nuclear codes
You fags are getting lazy.

>macron
>leftist
he is a neoliberal you fuckwad.

Democracy was a mistake.

nah I like trump and his policies, just would rather he stay in the white house and no where near me

>neoliberal

Go back to plebddit you pleb.
Neoliberalism doesn't even exist it's a post 1989 leftist invention.

fake news

this.

Sup Donald?

It wasn't memeing. The handshake just surprises me, as I've never seen someone stroking a hand so violently.

No need to go full autist about this.

Why are you guys not pissed off that the EU plans to buy gas from Russia now instead of the US?

>I think they really believe the progressive bullshit they're spouting
I would buy that women actually believe it but not men. Maybe ubercucks like Trudeau but Macron is just a fucking slimy jew puppet.

youtube.com/watch?v=zrTOlNDMTvg
you must not have seen this

Macron isnt left.

It is not in their provided approved topics lists

nice nose goy

>two literal snowniggers have to play the pissing contest in front of the cameras
>the 5'8 faggot with no experience has to literally compensate for everything he lacks by pretending he's macho.

Give me my real politicians back.

I'm not a huge fan of Trudeau, but that was alpha as fuck. You can tell even Trump wasn't expecting that.

So that's what happens when two narcissists with an inferiority complex shake hands.

>Sir, barbarians are on our doorstep. What should we do?
>Gates wide open, there is no French culture.
>My God this guy's a little genius.

You really Palestinian or prox?

>schultz
>charismatic

HAHAHAHAHAHA he looks like a Concentration Camp director with terminal syphillis kek He's even more agressive, annoying and lifeless than Peer Steinbrück holy shit.

How long have you been a Sup Forums Sup Forums user?

First

Serious question what's it like there right now?All i see online is videos of Israelis shooting kids with the rubber bullets and generally being cunts. Are they that bad or is that a rare occurrence? Also did they really drive Malaria from Palestine?

It is normal, those incidents happen in the outskirts of cities or mainly refugee camps. Watch this Yank's video
youtube.com/watch?v=wg1unr6eNpQ

It is liveable bad if you want to describe it. About the Malaria thing agriculture was developing around the Med in that time they just came in the right period to claim it is their doing while the truth is every place was changing around the med basin.

Thanks seems to fit the usual narrative, what's their problem then?

That handshake thing is getting pretty ridiculous

Out of all countries to start up this gay foreign leader fanfic again why us

Tiny land, too many people.

france squeals like a pig

When you have millions of cucks lining up to suck your cock, it's easy to think you're pretty macho.

>King Cuck