CANADA YES! Syrian refugee families get $893,626.31/year in gibs thanks to Cuckdeau

JUST a friendly reminder that Syrian refugee families get the equivalent of $893,626.31/year in gibs thanks to Cuckdeau. They also get free Dental (Canadians do not get this), Vision and Platinum health care with everything covered, no fees and immediate access to a family doctor— the doctor can even meet them at the airport! (Canadians have to wait 5 years to find a family doctor). They also get free Rx, Daycare, University tuition, and free food/clothes/job training $$ from government funded settlement organizations (just more free gibs) but I'll exclude it from the Gibs Matematics model for now. Many also work on the side in kebab shops.

Model Input: Mohammed, 4 Aishas, 20 Mohammeds (25 members)

>Refugee Gibs Matematics

Gib Housing: $10,000/month (for accommodation in Toronto to house 25 family members)
Gib Government Refugee Money: $700 per adult/month
Gib Canada Child Benefit: $533.33/month/kebab
Gib Ontario Child Benefit: $113/month/kebab
Gib GST/HST Tax Refund: $875/quarter/family
Gib Ontario Sales Tax Credit: $542.66/month/family
Gib Free Dental Platinum Plan: $2000/kebab/year
Gib Free Platinum Health Care: $2000/kebab/year
Gib Free Platinum Vision Care: $1000/kebab/year

Total Annual:
Gib Housing: $120,000
Gib Government Refugee Money: $42,000
Gib Canada Child Benefit: $128,000
Gib Ontario Child Benefit: $27,120
Gib GST/HST Tax Refund: $3,500
Gib Ontario Sales Tax Credit: $6,511.84
Gib Free Dental Platinum Plan: $50,000
Gib Free Platinum Health Care: $50,000
Gib Free Platinum Vision Insurance: $25,000

>$207,131.84/year cash + $120,000 housing benefit + $75,000 in luxury health care
>$402,131.84
>Assuming a tax rate of 55%, 215142/(1-0.55)=893626.31

That’s a pre-tax equivalent of $893,626.31.

They also get a non-repayable, tax-free one-time start-up allowance of $65K, and can bring up to $62.5K cash without it affecting their gibs.

Other urls found in this thread:

cra-arc.gc.ca/benefits-calculator/
express.co.uk/news/world/724800/Syrian-refugee-Ghazia-A-four-wives-23-children-320000-benefits-germany-Montabaur-Twasif
cia.gov/Library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/sy.html
cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/syrian-refugees-halifax-housing-families-1.3413716
archive.is/lu2aq
theglobeandmail.com/news/national/syrian-refugees-in-canada-by-the-numbers/article33120934/
cra-arc.gc.ca/E/pub/tg/t4114/t4114-e.html
cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/ip/ip03-part2-eng.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ur agitprop isn't realistic enough. needs smaller numbers.

revise and repost.

wtf Cheif Leaf has aged about 5 years the last two weeks

It's straight from the Government of Canada website.

You can model it yourself here

>cra-arc.gc.ca/benefits-calculator/

I haven't had my coffee yet

Are you basing this on a family of 25? If so why?

US gets cucked harder by satans favorite people. Oy vey.

Fuck my life and my fucking useless country.

ur inputs are too high. keep it realistic, keep it simple.

I get your angle, OP.

it's a funny meme to us, and when outraged libshits try to counter it with realistic inputs, the still-outrageous amount it spits out will be in the form of a nice crimson pill

Gr8 b8 m80 I r8 88/88

Yeah, I fucked up with my inputs. My bad.

=$207,131.84/year cash + $120,000 housing benefit + $125,000 in luxury health care
=$452,131.84

Assuming a tax rate of 55%, 452131.84/(1-0.55)=1004737.42

That’s a pre-tax equivalent of $1,004,737.42.

>mfw it's actually $1,004,737.42

My wife gets $60k~ just in child credits. 5 kids.

>4 Aishas, 20 Mohammeds

what's the blackpill amounts for a mere and realistic family of 6+granny?

18% of our entire federal budget goes to child credits. We're the only nation in the world with above replacement birthrates for whites.

>25 family members
Canadian education

It's called dependents in Canada and yes you can have more than a dozen dependents.

If you can't speak English/French this is a disability and you get more money.

1 Mohammed, 2 Aishas, 10 kebabs: $457,748.94.

The white rate 1.6. Only Africans and Muslims are higher, at 3, with the latest africans/muslims coming in at 6-10

your whole country is the most blatant ponzi/debt scheme i've ever seen. great internal propoganda.

Hi could you post a source for your "data," cletus?

see

No, jebediah, I mean where you drew the basis for this laughable model of a family of 25 people

OP may very well have subhuman intelligence

I see no other way someone could BTFO himself so badly

express.co.uk/news/world/724800/Syrian-refugee-Ghazia-A-four-wives-23-children-320000-benefits-germany-Montabaur-Twasif

>Syrian refugee with FOUR WIVES and 23 CHILDREN ‘claims £320,000 a year in benefits'

This was when the pound was 1.5 USD so 450,000 Euros or so, which is in line with 23 kids, 4 wives

The way it works in Canada is the main wife is the 'spouse', then the other wives are brought in as dependants.

See
"Canada is a very liberal country in this regard, light years ahead of the UK"

Is there any principle our politicians won't trample on for a vote?

sauce on dental coverage?

OK why are you posting some incredibly rare case when the average man in the region has 1 wife who bears 3 children

Are you actually this stupid?

It's a proven effective technique.

For the eight time. How many times have you met with the ethics commissioner!!

Syrian Refugee families have 6-10+ kids usually, per woman. Some "families" (another "single" Syrian refugee woman with 7 kids for example) choose to live together because Mohammed has more than 1 wife and literally 15-20+ kids.

This is demonstrably false. The average woman has 2.55 kids in Syria. You're deliberately making up lies or you are dumb as fuck. Pick one

cia.gov/Library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/sy.html

>the Syrian refugee families wanting to come to Canada haven't been popping out 1 kid every 9 months for the last 2-3 years

>cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/syrian-refugees-halifax-housing-families-1.3413716

Large size of Syrian refugee families means homes harder to find
Immigrant Services Association of Nova Scotia says average family arriving in N.S. has seven people
CBC News Posted: Jan 21, 2016 4:37 PM AT Last Updated: Jan 21, 2016 4:49 PM AT

Syrian refugees are arriving in Halifax with lots of kids in tow, and that means it is taking longer to find homes to accommodate families of up to a dozen people.

The average Syrian family coming to Nova Scotia has seven members, according to Gerry Mills, director of operations for the Immigrant Services Association of Nova Scotia.

Syrian refugees keep busy at Halifax rec centres while waiting for homes

Some are as large as 10 or 12 people, which means it will take time to find them somewhere to live, Mills told CBC's The Current. Some are staying in a local hotel in the meantime.

"For instance, at the hotel right now we have 120-odd people, we have 50 under the age of five," she said. "This is happening across the country."

Several families of 10 are arriving in Halifax soon, so ISANS wants to move those in the hotel into permanent accommodations by Friday.

"Refugee family" could mean anything. i.e. extended family, grandparents, etc

Nothing in this article supports your claim that refugees have 7 kids on average and the CIA data posted by the other guy directly exposes your claim as BS

Checked. Please use archive.is on media renowned for shilling and clickbait. Wayne Lambright is Not Gay because he forgives himself every time.

archive.is/lu2aq

Hilariously even if we use his article as a reference it says that the average size of a family is 7

His model uses 25, which is like 3.5x 7. Breitbart tier clickbait

shill detected

>One of the first hiccups in the process was the need to accommodate families that are larger than what is typical in Canada. More than 1,300 of the Syrian families consist of eight people or more and another 1,200 are families of seven.

theglobeandmail.com/news/national/syrian-refugees-in-canada-by-the-numbers/article33120934/

Literally more than half the Syrian refugees admitted have 7-9+ members

The guy posting complete lies and getting his shit packed is calling people shills. That's fucking rich

You are literally incapable of reading a bar graph. If we use that data, it's actually about 20% of families that have more than 7 kids

And this is still a far fucking cry from your model of 25 people

Why are you faggots so mad about this? Are you admitting that giving free money to shitskins is bad?

Sorry, meant to say families larger than 7, which means 5 kids in a family between two parents if we assume "family" doesn't also mean grandparents and other extended elements

Which again does not provide a basis for your family of 25 cuck model

So you're cool with people deliberately lying and spreading obvious disinfo so long as it suits your retarded agenda?

Keep in mind these benefits persist forever. These people will never work when they make more than the average salary in he U.S. just sitting on their asses or jacking cars/ selling drugs.

why do you want to give money to refugees? if it means that much to you then pay them out of your own pocket.

Ok Abdul from Minnesota, you're right. 25 is a bit excessive.

Let's go by your case.

How much does 1 Mohammed, 1 Aisha and 7 kebabs get?

Take it easy on OP, man. He's probably gonna go shoot up a mosque in anger now

>We're the only nation in the world with above replacement birthrates for whites.
Based Castro Jr. is redpilled. Sup Forums tards are just mad that because they hate brown people for no reason. Child tax credit is good.

God you fucking moron that's not what he's saying. If you inflate the numbers and say that the fucking family has 1 husband, 4 fucking wives and 10-20 children the number is going to insanely high. If you want to be realistic then make it a normal family of 1 father, 1 mother and 2-3 kids not 20 fuckings kids. Fuck cuckdeau but don't make up retarded numbers

you can literally help refugees right now with your very own money. go find some and give them some money. you could even go to africa and take care of them yourself.

why aren't you doing this?

I am on welfare because broken bones and I only get 8000 maple bucks a year + no dental or eye care. These refugees will be getting the same after 1 year. Fuckers still have to go back tho.

so you admit the numbers are correct, thanks

Again why would you disregard 90% of your sample size (per the data you posted, assuming "family" means no extended family) to focus on a population

How is this scientific in any sense

Also you are getting fucking mangled in this thread so why are you trash talking?

why should niggers with 25 kids be allowed to get $1 million per year? if you want to help them, please move to syria, you could do so much good for the poor suffering moslems there.

There's this thing called "taxes" we pay that handles this

I am guessing you don't hold a job so you have no clue what I'm talking about

deserves you right
that's what you get for fighting hitler

No they aren't dumbfuck. Do the calcutor yourself. OP is feeding you some massive Disinfo. I can't even get above 10 grand and I put that I make no income

ahhh so you don't want to help them, i see. why limit it to canada only? why don't you start telling the US and Canada to give money to everyone on the planet?

Are you retarded?

>tfw you can make more money by shitting out two kids and being unemployed than being fully employed and working minimum wage

you can literally move to libya right this very minute and help refugees. why aren't you doing this? are you islamophobic?

Model Input: Mohammed, 1 Aishas, 7 Mohammeds (9 members)

>Refugee Gibs Matematics

Gib Housing: $3,000/month (for accommodation in Toronto to house 9 family members)
Gib Government Refugee Money: $700 per adult/month
Gib Canada Child Benefit: $533.33/month/kebab
Gib Ontario Child Benefit: $113/month/kebab
Gib GST/HST Tax Refund: $397.25/quarter/family
Gib Ontario Sales Tax Credit: $222/month/family
Gib Free Dental Platinum Plan: $2000/kebab/year
Gib Free Platinum Health Care: $2000/kebab/year
Gib Free Platinum Vision Care: $1000/kebab/year

Total Annual:
Gib Housing: $36,000
Gib Government Refugee Money: $16,800
Gib Canada Child Benefit: $44,800
Gib Ontario Child Benefit: $5,537
Gib GST/HST Tax Refund: $1,589
Gib Ontario Sales Tax Credit: $2,664
Gib Free Dental Platinum Plan: $18,000
Gib Free Platinum Health Care: $18,000
Gib Free Platinum Vision Insurance: $9,000

>$75,344.96/year cash + $36,000 housing benefit + $45,000 in luxury health care
>$156,344.96
>Assuming a tax rate of 45%, 156,344.96/(1-0.45)=284263.56

That’s a pre-tax equivalent of $284,263.56.

>1 Mohammed, 1 Aisha, 7 kebabs get $284,263.56/year

There. That's far more reasonable.

source your inputs
your shit is too unrealistic

holy mother of fuck thats alot of money, you cucks seriously need to calm your shit with this.

i just got over $10k by including 2 kids, 0 income.

>Gib Free Dental Platinum Plan: $2000/kebab/year
>Gib Free Platinum Health Care: $2000/kebab/year
>Gib Free Platinum Vision Care: $1000/kebab/year
Fuckin dunecoons man

YES YOU CAN GET $1 MILLION IF YOU SAY YOU HAVE 25 KIDS

BUT NOBODY HAS 25 KIDS SO IT'S OK

Damn I really need to get married and have kids, I could be swimming in cash.

As others have pointed out, you're deliberately inflating the output of your calculator

And all you're actually doing is saying a hypothetical Canadian family would get 250k in assistance per year and putting "kebab" everywhere to make it seem like this is a refugee thing specifically

Im convinced at this point that he doesn't have the intellectual tools to understand why he's wrong

I am sourcing it

Put 0. The CCCB maxes at anything under $30K.

> $6,400/kid 0-6 years old
> $5,400/kid 7-16 years old

cra-arc.gc.ca/E/pub/tg/t4114/t4114-e.html

Canada child benefit

>We calculate the Canada child benefit (CCB) as follows.

>$6,400 per year ($533.33 per month) for each eligible child under the age of six; and
>$5,400 per year ($450.00 per month) for each eligible child aged 6 to 17.

>These amounts start being reduced when the adjusted family net income (AFNI) is over $30,000. The reduction is calculated as follows:

>For families with one eligible child, the reduction is 7% of the amount of AFNI between $30,000 and $65,000, plus 3.2% of the amount of AFNI over $65,000.
>For families with two eligible children, the reduction is 13.5% of the amount of AFNI between $30,000 and $65,000, plus 5.7% of the amount of AFNI over $65,000.
>For families with three eligible children, the reduction is 19% of the amount of AFNI between $30,000 and $65,000, plus 8% of the amount of AFNI over $65,000.
>For families with four or more eligible children, the reduction is 23% of the amount of AFNI between $30,000 and $65,000, plus 9.5% of the amount of AFNI over $65,000.

Then there's the retard benefit, which I'm sure many will try to claim due to "war trama"

>Child disability benefit

>The CDB provides up to $2,730 per year ($227.50 per month) for each child eligible for the DTC. The CDB starts being reduced when the adjusted family net income (AFNI) is more than $65,000. >The reduction is calculated as follows:

>For families with one child eligible for the DTC, the reduction is 3.2% of the amount of AFNI over $65,000.
>For families with two or more children eligible for the DTC, the reduction is 5.7% of the amount of AFNI over $65,000.

Also that's Federal. Ontario gives one out as well:

Ontario Child Benefit is $113/kid/month = $1356

Why would you put war trauma in quotations? Are you trying to say that these people haven't suffered from extreme violence?

I'm not inflating anything. You literally would have to earn that amount pre-tax (because you'd get taxed to shit, Canadian taxes go to 60%) to get the same cash/housing/benefits. Canadians get free health care, but no dental, vision or premium health care.

Most Canadian households earn 50-60K pre-tax.

>ur

Just a friendly warning, retardspeak like that is a bannable offense last time I checked, newfriend.
Revise your posting habits or your shilling will be shortlived.

OK so is the entire basis of your complaint then that refugees get vision and dental whereas you don't?

I am trying to understand why you would so badly obfuscate data if not for some sort of psychotic agenda you have toward these people

>takes canadians 5 years to find a family doctor

This is 100% pure bullshit. I live in a major canadian city and I could walk into any of 100 clinics today and have a new family doctor.

Why you gotta make shit up faggot? The rest of your post is probably bullshit too.

Anyone who believes any of this is retarded; OP is false flagging.

But you can't work. If you earn over 65K you get nothing. Look at the formula. You can also top up the $6,400/$5,400 with the disability credit, just get your private refugee doctor to write you a note saying all your kids are "traumatized" and boom another $2,730 per kid.

This program is literally designed for Muslim families to have as many kids as possible and not work or work on the side for minimum wage.

In Nova Scotia lots of people can't get family doctors and it takes about 3 weeks to actually see your doctor. Healthcare is done on a provincial basis btw so just saying "Candian healthcare" is retarded.

Wow you seem to know a lot about exploiting welfare

>Red Herring, Strawman, Ad hominem, begging the question, false dichotomy

So to confirm, a refugee family with 4 wives and 20 kebabs gets over a million dollars, a Mohammed with 2 Aishas and 10 kebabs gets $457K and 1 Mohammed, 1 Aisha with 7 Kebabs gets $284K.

>JUST

Yes, that is what he's saying. These are fake kike wars used to justify blacking you. You're retarded if you can't see that. They get crisis actors to say oy veyy the russians are killling usss, and then they stand up clean off their shirt and go eat kabobs, waiting for their plane tix to (((toronto)))

„Refugees“ also get a start-up cheque in tax-free cash. This works out to $30,875 - $32,075 for a family with 1 Mohammed, 2 Aishas and 10 kebabs as model input.

Refugee Assistance Program Allowance Matematics
cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/ip/ip03-part2-eng.pdf (page 16-22)
————————
Housing Supplement: $100/month, $1200 total
Staple (basic food/cleaning): $175 + $75 per kebab, $1075 total
Basic Household Needs (furnishing): Couple w/ 3 kebabs: $3515 + $350/kebab, $6315 tot al
Utility (phone/water/gas/hydro): Unlimited, ~$300 total
Clothing (normal): $325 per adult, $250 per child, $3475 total
Clothing (winter, on top of normal): $175 per adult, $125 per child, $1775 total
Transportation (public transit, subway+bus, paid for full year): Toronto Subway/Bus, $146.25/month, 0-12 free. 3 adults, 4/10 kids 13+, 7 total. $1755/year/pass, $12285 total
Maternity: $75/month for diet, $200 one-time for maternity clothing. $875 per pregnancy. Assume both wives get pregnant, $1750 total.
New Kebab allowance: $750-one time. 2 new kids, $1500 total.
School Startup (ages 4-21): $150/school year. If arriving such that 2 Augusts are in 12 month period, it’s $150 x2 per kebab. 8 kids 4-21, $1200-2400.
Special Allowance (not specified, anything approved): No Limit

Total: $30,875 - $32,075 cash in allowances.

Yes, alternately, a non refugee family would get the same benefits for being in Canada too

What's your point? It's already been proven that the portrait of the refugee family you've painted is wildly inaccurate and is based on faulty assumptions and an inability to even read a basic bar graph

The Refugee Assistance Program adult cash payment to the family is based on provincial rates. Nothing changes, just the municipality instead of the feds pays them the $700/month. Feds still give them all the benefits and the child credits remain there forever. Child Benefits aren't counted for income for welfare either.

He's doubling down on the retardation now, as he's been driven batshit from the brutal assfuckings he received in his own thread. Sage in all fields