CNN openly calls white men 'dangerous'

CNN's war on white men has been taken to the next level, they have called white men "annoying" and "dangerous" and they say too many white males in one place should never be allowed because they are a threat to minorities.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/05/25/us/too-many-white-men/
archive.is/NyHXT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They might actually write the constitution and the bill o rites.

White people are consoderes dangerous now by CNN

The CNN jews do know that people of color cannot tell the difference between jews or whites right?

>consoderes
Dangerous towards the queens English that's for sure.

>Barbados
Hey that's where I'm from

Feels alpha. Thanks CNN

Odd.

Who's in charge of CNN, anyway?

I'm checking for possible... coincidences.

they got themselves executed by communists after starting communism so with jews you have to assume that they have absolutely no survival instinct

But WHAT IF???

Why?

Cool uncommon flag

whites
the answer is whites

Of course. They're well aware of their camouflage, either consciously or subconsciously. They make use of it all the time.

>White America become woke is literally inevitable by now
Can't wait.

Is that why CNN is in lawsuits for discrimination against minorities employees?

Highly, highly relevant thread:

God that makes my stomach turn

it may be religious in nature, or cultural as some religious tenents may have transcended their religious origin and are passed down as cultural elements
they have been kicked out of almost every country in the world for their segregationist behavior a huge number of times, in the hundreds, some material was circulating about this
there has to be something seriously wrong with you to not understand a lesson that has been repeated hundreds of times for thousands of years and which almost got you wiped out in the last century
the conclusion is inescapable, jews need to be in control, they see all other forms of living as unacceptable and would gladly end their entire race in pursuit of this

I can't tell if this is in the "opinion" section. CNN is just all opinion now - no wonder they're failing.

Link to the garbage: cnn.com/2017/05/25/us/too-many-white-men/

In the future, please remember to archive sources renowned for bad journalism and clickbait. Thank you.

archive.is/NyHXT

Here you go. This one is a little bit easier on the eyes, but it still conveys the same basic point.

Thx. Added archive.is to my bookmarks.

Needs more black people, and some asians. Sprinkle in a few Pacific Islanders. A couple of Indians. Feather, and dot. A least one Inuit. And a Melanesian, or two for good measure. We leave anyone out?

>the demographic changes are inexorable
We'll see.

White Rage

The black rage is their defense.

Now when the young guy in Charleston did his shootings, they instantly convicted me which gave us lots of publicity.

The guy who just did the Jewish Center killings has just been convicted. At the beginning of his closing argument he put up on the whiteboard that “Diversity is a code word for White Genocide”.

But oddly enough, nobody came after me.

One explanation for this is, the same reason they put it off with CNN, they can’t deal with me.

But all this has made me consider White Rage.

If a black man runs around killing white people, it’s because of oppression.

Now if we have white guys out killing, In The Name Of White Genocide, it may be a warning.

Isolated Black killings of whites are the result of a legitimate “Black Rage”.

So isolated killings In The Name Of Genocide, may mean that instead stopping all discussion of White Genocide, the White Rage may indicate that’s exactly what we need to discuss. Or are we going to just have people keep picking up guns?

At the moment we’ve had very isolated incidents, two of them, but should we not consider White Rage?

There is no excuse for anybody just shooting other people, on a basis like this, but it may signify that we are going to have to discuss the real issue. And that does not mean with in the current bounds.

So maybe we should start looking at these isolated two killings as White Rage.

And a warning.