I'm going to be spending 3 months in the American South at the beginning of July

I'm going to be spending 3 months in the American South at the beginning of July.

What should I expect, Sup Forums? Niggers?

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/02v0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hope you like niggers and humidity.

Are they docile?

What state and town/city?

Good people, shit weather

t. Grew up in Tennessee

Meetup with real americans and youll love it. What are your plans?

Rural ones are docile and dumb. Urban ones are hyper-aggressive and even dumber.

Trucks. Lots of them.
Also expect people to shout "HURR DURR I'M 1/5000TH IRISH WE'RE IRISH JUST LIKE YOU HURR DURR"

Jacksonville through to Nevada. Hopefully stopping at most major cities and backwater towns along the way.

Niggers that you wont be able to understand and humidity

>Also expect people to shout "HURR DURR I'M 1/5000TH IRISH WE'RE IRISH JUST LIKE YOU HURR DURR"
Boston isn't in the South breh.

Yeah, you're going to get killed

Not docile I have lived in Texas for 21 years been held at gun point and had my truck broken into. Not once by a white.
Mexicans are trash but docile.

Find a good barbecue joint, find a good dive, find a college football team to follow (preferably the team the dive follows), you should have fun.

Stop in any backwater town you like, but only stop in small towns where more than half the visible people outside are white. If it's a black-burg you're going to have a bad time.

When? If september you gotta tailgate college football games

you can easily tell if you're in a nigger infested neighborhood. it will look run down as fuck, terrible infrastructure and graffiti on walls. look out the window, if there is more blacks than whites, leave immediately

Tuscaloosa, Alabama reporting in. while most niggers are docile, a majority of them are just fucking obnoxious. Playing coon-tunes through phone speakers in restaraunts, Sheboons screaming at the top of their lungs during a casual conversation, and asking for money and cigarettes all the time.

Big guns though

Giant flying cockroaches.

You can expect a lot of really good, high quality iced tea.

I expect as much, but how can I tell if the local white rednecks want to kill me too?

That's basically what I'm planning, I just want to get drunk as fuck with good ol' boys

> implying America is any different anywhere

Nice 34" dad jeans.

I plan on it, gonna try and get to as much hype sport events as I can.
Just the whole nigger part is worrying.

I highly doubt they would even care. I'd be more worried about being around 5 blacks than 5 rednecks.

Watch your ass in Nola, if you go don't leave the French Quarter, even then it's iffy.

...a small amount of which will be added to an enormous amount of sugar.

Stay out of the delta user

Ok nigger. Saggin' spelled backwards is niggas

Isn't your country the size of Minnesota?

The US is very different in each region.

Checked

You have a 100% chance of niggers. Better bring an umbrella.

overly friendly whites

southern hospitality is real

Nola = New Orleans?

Why is it so bad?

You're going to see a lot of the low end of the bell curve vid.me/02v0

He replied to a german m8

You'll be fine. The South is a very laid back place with friendly people and good food. Don't be a retard and you won't have any problems.

t. been to 47 states

As someone who grew up around rednecks, they'll only want to kill you if you're being a cock. Or a fan of the opposing team.

The Deep South has a lot of Anglos and Scots, not Irish. You don't hear about it so much because they consider themselves more as Southerners than Scots-Irish immigrants. New England and thereabouts has all of the Irish.

That's the worst plan you could have made. The major cities aren't beautiful like Europe, they are full of office workers and niggers. You're going to start in 90% humidity, 35 degree weather and end in the desert. You're also starting in spic territory and passing through niggers to get to more spics.

Just stay away from blacks. They might not seem aggressive at first but they will get there as soon as you drop your guard. You'll know if you're in a shitty neighborhood if you pay attention, just try to stay aware of your surroundings.

On the bright side though, driving through the American countryside is great no matter where you are. At least you'll get to see the tropical parts and the desert. Just remember this isn't the British isles, so you need to drink plenty of water. In Georgia I've seen a lot of European visitors succumb to heatstroke because they've lived in a pretty chilly and mild region all of their lives. New England is like that, but the South is absolutely not. This will be much more like traveling through Italy.

Water and ice are everywhere, so keep a lookout. You can get one of those comically large sodas from most gas stations for about a dollar (fill it with water if you need to), and ice water is free at any restaurant. Bottled drinks from the refrigerator are always going to be overpriced, but fountain drinks are dirt cheap. If you're feeling hot, seriously don't go without drinking or you'll regret it.

Very famous city in Louisiana, the place was settled by French fishermen. Now it's the murder capital of the USA and it's full of niggers. There's a lot of great stuff there but be very careful where you go.

In July? And you've lived your whole life in Ireland? Heat and humidity like you've never experienced before. People down there stay indoors as much as they can during the summer with the A/C cranked up to max. European mosquitos are fairly tame. Not southern mosquitos. They're hungry and they're out for blood. Your blood.

The niggers, everyone else has covered in depth. See and avoid.

>I expect as much, but how can I tell if the local white rednecks want to kill me too?
They don't want to kill you, as a rule. They tend to be very clannish but Southerners are friendly and laid back across the board.

Because niggers and nigger mayors. Seriously, stick to the French Quarter, be with a group if possible, and leave. Good cocktails though. Had a "Five dolla Rum and Coke" which actually was 5 bucks at an outdoor jazz lounge. Wasn't too bad and was the size of a McDonald's large.

How the fuck did you get that gun into Australia?

I can hardly stand to leave my state for too long due to cultural differences. Euros don't know much about the USA, and this is a good example of that.
The South is 1/5000 Scottish, not Irish.

All the big southern cities have nigger inner cities and nigger mayors though. Whitey lives out in the suburbs and these days never sets foot in the cities at all.

Come to Louisiana. Stop in Breaux Bridge. Eat crawfish etouffe. Stop by Parish Brewing in Broussard and drink some world class juice bomb IPAs. Stop in Baton Rouge and tailgate at an LSU football game. Stop in Gonzales and eat jambalaya. Stop in New Orleans and go to Frenchmen street for some low key jazz. Drink an Old Fashioned and a Sazerac. Leave Louisiana immediately. Niggers have been restless

Rural niggers are usually fine, they are tolerable to be around. Urban niggers are terrible to be around, especially the women.

You can't generalize the south like that.

What state will you be staying in? I guarantee you Alabama and Florida are worlds apart.

also fuck Oklahoma.

Thanks for the advice bro. Hopefully I don't run into any trouble. Mostly I just want to see the south because as other posters have said, it's the real 'murica, It just has the unfortunate side effect of being infested with sub humans in places.

The NM/Nevada desert is place I need to see, you know that feeling some people get when you look at the stars and you feel homesick for some reason? I get that with the American South West.

checked went last december walked down borubon street during the day felt like I wandered into the hood got harassed by different niggers my entire way they kept saying nig shit like "hey I like your shoes" and "no disrespect but you look couhld" got so bad had to get the fuck off bourbon street it is a nice city just don'e walk outside the warehouse district or the french quarter and you still need to watch yourself.

Skip Bourbon street. It's a fucking touristy, disgusting pissing hole. Go to Frenchmen in the Marigny. I promise it will be the iconic thing you're looking for

North FL might as well be South Georgia. South FL/Miami might as well be the 6th borough of NYC.

yeah every one is forgetting the bugs lots of bugs and heat

Although really, most of rural Murica has become about the same place these days. And trucks are the primary vehicle of choice.

Niggers, hot weather(go to the beaches in Florida or Texas) , and very kind whites. Southerners are cool

Come to northwest Arkansas if you want a taste of what 200 years of life in the new world does to a bunch of bogtrotters. It's supremely comfy here.

Hope you like rolling green hills, comfy farmlands, deep valleys, and dark forests.

Eat some BBQ by a mountain stream, hear some folk music, and hang out with some QT mountain girls. Chew some tobacco and shoot guns with a toothless old redneck.

Fuck you, Oklahoma is fine too. OP, just avoid Virginia and eastern North Carolina. Those places are cancer.
-T Arkansas pro.

>when all the murder victims you know were murdered in nola
>when pretty much all the rape victims you know were raped in nola
>when all the victims of robbery were robbed in nola
basically, fuck niggers. nola is overrated shit and so are parades.

Shieeeeeet that sounds good.
Where's a good place in Arkansas to go?

>expect
nicest people in the US

Jacksonville Florida or North Carolina?

NC is fine. Just stay close to the Tennesee border. But for the love of god don't go into the cities.
Niggers, sweet tea, Libtards, Conservatives, Rebel flags.

What specifically do you want to do?

Are you fine with dealing with some honest poverty to meet really nice people, eat great food, and see beautiful nature? Or would you prefer to stay in higher class acommadations and get a more "curated" taste of the local culture?

Just fyi OP, West virginian and Delaware are objectively not the south. You're pushing it with Arkansas, which is mostly just a non entity. Oklahoma is not the south and texas is just texas.

>implying Jacksonville NC even has an airport
I'm in Florida, Ireanon. We can hit the beach if you'd like

Heck, go a little further west and see the four corners. Arizona and Utah are fucking incredible. The Grand Canyon and painted desert are the main things that spring to mind, but they've got the petrified forests, rock formations, and state parks everywhere. If you go up north from there you'll be able to see the sequoias and our temperate rainforests.

I can understand just wanting to see the South though, it's very underappreciated and America is a great country, but some of the sights out west are just unbelievable if you're into that.

>What should I expect, Sup Forums?
Sunlight. Be sure to bring an umbrella to shade yourself constantly to avoid having your skin negrified. Watch out for 2nd hand sunlight that reflects off the pavement. It can be very deadly and blinding.

Arkansas is a fucking hellhole

Good and greasy food. Southern belles and beatiful country sides

They actually do have an airport lol

Are you in NC user?

They love foreigner cock

If you want to see a more ritzy (commercialized) version of the Ozark South, go to Hot Springs, AR. It's a resort town. Hang out in the Ouchita national forest, mine for crystals, go to hot springs, etc etc. It's not truly the Ozarks (technically Ouachita Mountains).

If you're down with just exploring. Look up Eureka Springs. Pretty much the whole triangle from Eureka Springs to Altus, AR (amazing wine growing region) over to Tahlequah, OK is top nature, top food, and top people. Ozark national forest is top nature too. Try to go boar hunting if you can. There's no season on them because they're a pest species.

Don't fucking act catholic in rural areas. Don't do it.

I don't have AC and live in FLA, snowbirds live indoors

What state and are you a girl or at least have a feminine benis?

You need to preface this with "whites only" lol don't fuck around in Arkansas, clueless whites will tell you it's cool but it ain't so much, son

Super willing to deal with non-touristy shit, which is kinda the reason I made this thread, because dealing with non-touristy shit usually leads to dealing with niggers.

I'll usually stay in pretty upscale accommodation wherever I am though, just because I don't want to sleep in a motel where I get murdered or diddled while I sleep.

I'm going to a concert in New Orleans, how fucked am I? (The band's fanbase is white as fuck)

Yep. Wilmington.

#SaltLife

Also just to add, How do I identify a bar I should GTFO from? Clearly being filled with niggers is one way, but anything someone not from the south wouldn't notice?

Expect heat and humidity. Expect good music, bbq, rivers, mountains, moonshine, lakes, etc. The nigger question depends entirely on where you are. I would hit up the Smoky Mountains first thing. Pick a side, either Eastern TN or Western NC. Stay out of Atlanta, Memphis, all of Alabama, Mississippi, etc. Coastal SC is nice scenery. Have fun. Oh, and there is a legit large Scots-Irish influence here. We still have highland games for ffs.

Awesome, I was just there. Lovely city. I also have family down there.

This, Arkansas is the best.

I find your hillbillies to very compatible with my hillbillies in East TN.

Evan?

I live by Jacksonville, enjoy the humid summer

Except little rock

Texas: spics everywhere, niggers in the South. Everyone who isn't a nigger or a Hispanic female is conservative
Oklahoma: many based natives and spics
Arkansas: More "white-ish" but still a lot of black people
Louisiana: Lot of black people
Mississippi: Niggers everywhere unless you go North or South
Alabama: Better version of Mississippi with less niggers
Georgia: Niggers and some spics
Florida: Lot of trashy white people and old white people, many niggers and spics who look like brownish white people
South Carolina: Trailer park whites and dumbass niggers
North Carolina: Idk
Virginia: White people to the West, niggers to the East and gov workers in the North
Tennesse: White paradise with some niggers
Kentucky: White paradise
WV: white paradise

You will more than likely be fine just watch yourself. but for refernce as to how bad new orleans is I was on a walking tour and the guide was at least if I had to guess pretty liberal and one thing she said was in other cities they are glad the mob is gone or at least a small shell of its former self but in new orleans they miss the mob because they kept people safe and kept people in their own neighborhoods thus making sure violent crime on tourists and visitors was relatively low

Look here Tater-bro. I've lived in every state south of the Mason Dixon line in my life. Avoid the major cities. Crawling with niggers and they don't really have good food or real southern culture. Go to the smaller cities or little towns out in the country. The old coons are cool, they remember jim crow and the KKK so they are docile. Typically own small fruit and vegetable stands or restaurants. Avoid the young niggers at all costs. With your accent I bet you'll get laid easy if you frequent bars. Rednecks are fine, typically located in small towns or the backwoods areas. They are fine if your white, avoid the meth heads though. You will know if you run into one. Also visit the civil war battlefields, America mainly only has those in the south.

stay on the main streets only. stay with the crowd. watch for pickpockets. keep your valuables in your front pockets.

Nope.
I should also add. Bogtrotter OP, do not go to anywhere east of Little Rock. Memphis TN to Little Rock, AR (including Little Rock) is a negroid death zone:truly Somalia level. Stick to the western end of the state (and be white) and you're fine.

Niggers

Blacks is an obvious thing. Probably ought to steer clear of biker bars, as well.

A lot of motor bikes out front is not good news, sometimes.
Bars are kinda strange though in the sense that some run down ones are full of really nice people.

Stay away from this area. That's all you need to know.

Sup Forums tier thread, so you threw "niggers" in ... soft

Also, the only good BBQ joints are in Texas. When you're driving to Nevada, be sure to stop by the City Market in Luling, Texas and get their sausage.