Just tried to have a debate with vegans, and I confirm those guys are irrational and intolerant

Just tried to have a debate with vegans, and I confirm those guys are irrational and intolerant

>2017
>proper nutrition attainable without eating innocent animals
Just admit you're a lazy barbaric dickwad and move on with it.

>I literally hate everyone who doesn't belong to the same race and specific sect of nu-judaism as me and want them to be genocided
>Libbbrruls are so intolerant *le smug reddit amphibian face*

What did she mean by this?

You do know global warming is caused by the overeating of meat in our society, right?

No, shit. Had to make a thread?
I know yall just got here within the last year, but the next few months you shills will be flooded with edgy teens on holiday.
The regulars lurk, posting occasionally.
By February we'll have our board back.
REEEEEEEEEE

Vegans are in it for the moral indignation.

Being a vegan, you always have something over just about everyone else. It makes you feel superior and quite smug to know that out of 100 random people, you are the only one that doesn't harm poor animals needlessly.

There's also a "hey, look at me!" factor, since every time there is a public meal or someone at work orders food for everyone, you get to go, "Um, wow, so, everyone turn and look at how special I am."

Just admit you are a dirty, stinky hippy who drams about big, juicy ribeyes but won't eat them.

Dr.Gerson needs to have a word with you.

>"VEGANS ARE SO GAYYYY AMIRIGHTT??? XDDDDDD"
We've had this thread so many times dammit, who gives a shit.

You're a massive faggot.

I'm not a vegan. I just admit that eating innocent animals for no other reason than satisfying myself is a dick move. Still going to eat chicken wings though.

I wonder sometimes if the rise of veganism and "I need to source all my foods organically!" is somehow correlated to low T. The idea of it doesn't make any sense to me and families who do it tend to come off a little feminine and gay.

Nice trap thread op. You already have a bunch of vegan shitheads triggered.

animals also shit outside, don't take showers and have mangy hair all over their bodies

so they're a lot like French people I guess

There is no clear cut reason for or against eating meat.

Yes, your solution to exterminate all domesticated animal species in the name of kindness is much better.

>Vegans quoting the Buddha

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

eating meat is a waste of resources
as the food chain gets more elements, the more energy is wasted

being Vegan is being efficient
being efficient is the white man's way

stop being a nigger

I'm vegan, but if I had friends to go out with to eat with, I would just order a steak or burger because its just not that big of a deal. I took the veganism pill when I took the electromagnetic universe pill, I eat vegan for tinfoil reasons.

Uh no, maybe 1 out of a thousand vegans are like that.
Gas yourself

>1 post by this id

anyway, I feel kind of bad for vegans.
I mean, they have to swallow semen every day to get their rdi of protein

>animals get their plants from protein
>strongest and biggest land animals are on a plant based diet
>for some reason humans can't get protein from plants according to meat eaters

it's hard arguing with and educating niggers

stop destrying the factory that convert co2 into o2
you are killing the planet moron

on the off chance that you're not just taking the piss, guess what livestock eat? can cows perform photosynthesis, or do they have to eat plants?

that is acceptable as long as you don't think you are saving the world

>keep them alive so we can continue torturing and killing them
It's not like animal preserves don't exist.

>thinks plants contain all the necessary proteins for a healthy body

wrong

Most vegans are doing it because "OMG, like meat is soooooo mean." The health benefits of vegetables are only a distant secondary consideration in the average vegan thought process.

Human bodies are built around a meat diet, you idiot. If everyone stopped eating it, and then had children who never consumed it, it would create a new weak and literally crippled sub-species of """humans""" incapable of the very basics of what the human body is intended for.

It's great to stand against globalist corporations and all that, but cutting off the most natural thing your body needs acomplishes NOTHING in stopping them, it only weakens you.

Also, once you have sworn off meat, fucking stick with it, and don't eat "meat-like" dishes with fake meat based on soy or some shit like that. Once you've made your choice, you can't modify the rules afterwards. Fucking hypocrits.

I hate vegans and their stupid fucking reasons so damn much. If they were at least honest with their stupidity I'd respect their stupid fucking choice a bit more, but in general they're all just essentially the feminists of the animal-human relation question.

no, i need to drive a hybrid to do that.

someone's triggered

Are you really that dumb? There's no such thing as a complete protein and how do animals get all the "necessary proteins" you claim you need for a "healthy body"?

Do you have any proof to back up your claims?
Most vegans don't touch fake dairy and meat products. You're grasping at straws.

I believe that animals are much more deserving of my compassion than all humans.

I eat meat, but I think vegetarianism is the ideal diet.

The picture in the OP is stupid. Animals don't have a choice. A lioness has to kill a zebra, her other alternative is to starve to death.

As human beings, we have choices in what we eat. We can choose to eat fruits and vegetables, and get protein from milk/eggs. We don't have to kill animals to survive.

>what is hemp seed
>what is Legumes?

>Do you have any proof to back up your claims?
Yes. Two vegan siblings.

>Most vegans don't touch fake dairy and meat products. You're grasping at straws.
Oh really now

Human body needs and animal body needs are not the same.

This "ideal" only works in the current world as it is now. Before that? No. When it collapses? No. Enforcing that ""ideal"" would mean enforcing the continued existance of our modern day society, which, needless to say, is not in any way desirable.

No u.

>Takes pride in murdering innocent carrots

I'm vegan desu, ask me anything

>too many carbs and sugars, too few fats
>proper nutrition

If you want sustainable farming without synthetic inputs like we use today, animals need to be incorporated into farms, you stupid faggot.

Not gonna lie, former vegan here. This is fucking hilarious watching people malnourish themselves. But in all seriousness we can't let these guys get the multivitamins.

The real problem is the karmic retribution caused by the creation of suffering. You can raise animals humanely and comfortably with a painless death. Well, white people can... and maybe some nips, but every other shitskin is incapable of empathy so they shouldn't be allowed to own animals.

how do you get your omega-3 fatty acids

cauliflower, spinach, mangoes, shit like that

have you tried algae oil? do you consider it not to be vegan?

It smells and tastes like the algae were harvested next to a water treatment plant imho

Lawdy hawd. You vegan shits will never get the proper nutrition you need. And you supplement with pills, and then call veganism "natural".

Go fuck yourself. We need animal proteins. And we need 20 grams of carbs or preferably zero per day. Deal with it.

>we need 20 grams of carbs
there is no such thing as an essential carbohydrate

Is a vegan woman allowed to swallow semen?

I don't care about what a thot does, it's her problem
although I know one girl who's vegan for retarded SJW reasons and she refuses to suck because it counts for some reason

Yes my bad. Worded it wrong.

Not vegan but vegetarian. Because it's what uncle adolph wanted for the white race.

>don't want anyone to acknowledge it
>don't use it for attention because do not want attention
>diffuse all questions with non-answers
>don't be a righteous prick about it

Why hasn't Sup Forums gone on the white nationalist diet?

Can confirm ITT, vegans tend to be assholes to me (and vegetarians) as well. Let me join the meat eater alliance :(

Pumpkin seed oil, flaxseed, etc.

Doesn't surprise me. "Do the things I want you to do but I won't reciprocate."

...wat...

Can agree, meatless products go against the camping spirit.

What is Quinoa, Hemp, Beans & Rice...