Why can't America have a Macron for president...

Why can't America have a Macron for president? He attacks the Russian interference and fake news from RT and Sputnik two feet from Putin himself. Fucking alpha.

>>Fucking alpha.
kek

Earlier today I checked all the mainstream news websites for a story about the attack in Mississippi where 8 people died, 2 kids.

Literally the only site that had it on its homepage was RT.

There is simply no proof that Russia has done any thing unless you consider a "source within the CIA" as definitive proof.

shhh, keep these libtards on the russia narrative

You're an idiot. I got breaking news sent to me about it from all of the major news outlets when it happened, and there are stories on those sites now, and it was reported on the world news.

You couldn't be a more obvious Russian.

Is Macron a manlet? He's barely any taller than Putin.

Is Putin standing on something?

> Shitton
> Alpha

Pick one

>>it was reported on the world news.
implies it's true and absolutely correct.

Well I checked like 7 hours ago and none of the major sites but RT had it.

Honestly, I don't even use RT, I only come here for major news but it was a weird thing to see anyway.

POTUS stepped away from his chocolate cake, destroyed chem weapons front in Syria then came came back and sat down next to Chinese president...how much more boss do you want?

Mommy says he is a big boy

Western media isn't propaganda? They didn't try to hide western war crimes and the emergence of ISIS??? Keep lying to yourselves.

>he's admitting that he doesn't trust any western media and only believes news he hears on twitter or Sup Forums, which in turn came from MSM sources

No, I get my news from alternative media and wikileaks with 100% credibility.

>Verbal attacks on the President of the biggest country in the world is a good idea
>Putin is strong enough to tear off Macron's head with his bare hands
>Russia is strong enough to swallow France whole if it wanted
>Russia provides petrol to France
>This cocksucking manlet thinks it's a good idea to play at being tough with players that were already around when he was still jerking it to 40 years old Brigitte.

A manlet president that throws a pissing contest with a superpower is no president at all.

Twitter news can be people posting videos or a collective of witnesses making statuses.

Sup Forums news can be taken from what I said or alternative news sources.

Why is it that you people are so stupid along with being on the wrong side? I guess it makes sense, probably why you chose the wrong side.

Alternative media has no reporting or investigative capability. They're too small to have established connections into anything. They get their news from mainstream sources or leaks, the same thing you attack if reported by anyone else.

Wikileaks is not a credible news source. It's unfiltered releases of information with no validation that the information isn't tampered with, which has happened. Wikileaks also doesn't report on a daily events so even suggesting it's a news source is ridiculous.

Putin is 5'6, Macron is 5'8

Thank goodness some leaders have the balls to stand up. Russian meddling gotten a free pass for far too long

Macron is a Rothschild banker. He was deliberately hand picked by the Rothschild to run for France.

If you didn't know this, then you're either a newfag or a Zionist shill.

Woah, you must have a pretty good pair of eyes if you can see all alternative media AND Wikileaks is all a total load of shit that is completely wrong.

I think you converted me to watching the mainstream media, BBC is probably what you take all day you fucking cuck : D

>Wikileaks
You're full of bullshit Wikileaks has 100 % credibility and has exposed western war crimes to the world that your mainstream media tried to hide.

See, now you're just being an idiot.

When you say "alternative media" you're actually talking about stuff like Info Wars or Breitbart, which are known to report false news or just outright retarded conspiracy theories.

I didn't say Wikileaks was all wrong, you're intentionally skewing my words trying to make yourself sound smart. What I said was that you can't trust it, nor can you use it as news, because they don't actually report anything. Information dumps require context and validation.

You really need to grow up.

I wasn't even thinking of either of those websites.

You're just lumping every single news site that isn't mainstream into "alternative media" and calling it false.

I'm going so far to make fun of you because that is just fucking retarded mate.

List me your alternative news sites, unless you're ashamed of them.

What is wrong with info wars or breitbart? They are just as credible if no moreso than msm nowadays. They are simply open about their agenda, unlike msm, and report on things many other places would ignore.

link??

Fuck you.

>MSM Fuck white people, fuck drumpf, muh white males ruining my life

You're talking about a place that hired Milo.

They automatically lose all credibility.

How does it feel to be a traitor to your own species? I don't care whether Soros himself paid you to make these posts or whether you did them by your own volition. The fact is, you're still willingly going through life as a dunce. You're worthless and dead in every sense of the word.

>traitor to species
>soros
>paid shill
>worthless

You forgot to tell me to kill myself. They're going to deduct a few rubles for that post.

Asking for visit and after that being a dick not quite an alpha move, but he is more sneaky than Oland (he tried this shit before, but he said to the media, that he will act as an asshole, so Putin just cancel the visit).

>destroyed chem weapons front
6 dinosaur-old broken jets and the canteen, America fuck yeah, what else you can say on the face of such a powerful gesture.

His wife is a verifiable pedophile.

Maybe he is gay and everything allright.

Macron the alpha male that has an unbreedable mate. I cant wait to marry my friends grandmother and fuck that saggy pussy, so alpha

Americans are too based to vote for closet cases married to elderly pedos.

>Donald trump unironically talks about fucking his daughter, while sucking jewish dick
please leave, you ruin this board.

I still wish Le Penne won. she was ready to kick liberal ass.

Let the butthurt and Muslim semen flow through you.

Really fucking easy to be balsy when Russia is not at your front door, faggot.

>alternative media
>100% credibility
I honestly see no reason why people as stupid as you should be allowed to live.

Because we elected President Trump

can i get a video

fuck off russia

dlumphf is a doo doo head