On a scale of 1 to 10 how cucked is your country?

On a scale of 1 to 10 how cucked is your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol
pamelageller.com/2015/11/germany-19-year-old-girl-becomes-4th-migrant-gang-rape-victim-in-magdeburg-this-month.html/
venturebeat.com/2017/03/10/tech-workers-live-40-to-a-house-in-high-rent-san-francisco/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3277963/The-600-month-shipping-container-village-young-professionals-getting-creative-avoid-staggering-rents-San-Francisco.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

10, bill c 16 has sealed our fate.

I wouldn't shit in the general vicinity of that cuckshed, hide your money at home and avoid taxes.

All the way across the sky bb

I know that feel leafbro

How much is that in imperial dollars?

Damn when they say there's a housing bubble on the west coast, they weren't lying.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAH

Holy fuck! And I thought Sydney was bad

pretty much -1, without overflow
If you consider immigration only, then Hungarians are 1st, we are 2nd
But overally (i.e. including religion) I'd go for Poland

1040234.83 US Dollar

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol

>After police published Mol's photo and an alert before the start of court proceedings, Warsaw HIV testing centers were "invaded by young women".

LMAO

~$250k

Polan

you are rich

Drumpfdumpsters think he is uncucking this country but in reality he is just giving more power to kike corporations while being a globalist neocon shill.
4-D chess is just a euphemism for mental gymnastics.

>1 nigger
>bunch of antifa women is infected with hiv
>they are probably in Sweden by now

$1.1~ million burgerbucks

>1 nigger manages to spread HIV to 100's of polish women and "uncucked" """men"""

nothing gay about being gay, bro

pic rel, $2M

urban=9
suburban=8
rural=0

>1.4 million dollars for that crack house

So what's going to happen when the amount of chinks and land bought up by chinks in hongcouver reaches a critical mass and Hongcouver declares independence as a breakaway state from Canada, ala Singapore?

10. I went to a free speech type rally thing and our side was half jews, and mostly civic natoinalists. Natsoc and libertarians were about 5-10%. We don't have the numbers to make a comeback and fix the country.

Also we just had our conservative party leader vote, mad max (ourguy) was leading polls by a huge margin and won the most votes, but some jewish no name guy who literally no one had ever heard of ended up winning. Not only does this prove that voting is fucking rigged as hell, but guarantees another Trudeau victory in 2019

10, sadly.

Is that in San Francisco? I hear the housing there is even more expensive than the worst Canadian examples.

I'll sneak across the border into Washington and LARP as a republican

>hundreds
16 ugly coalburners

Let me ignore your flag, I just feel sorry for you at this point

>today's episode of "crack shack or mansion?!"
when's aussie edition

When is your housing bubble going to pop?

That has to be a joke. I refuse to believe that's real.
Imagine being the methhead owner of this place and becoming a millionaire by selling it.

Canda, how can you even live in a city so expensive like Vancouver? how do you let your goverment to inflate so much housing prices?

i guess its like buying bitcoin at that point

no chinese millionaire is actually going to live there but its just like a virtual currency that land in that place

capitalism is weird

Sounds about right

Arizona is a nice place to be

Same thing in the Bay Area. High wages because high cost of living, very wealthy elite enclaves.

High house prices are a sign of a desirable country, basic economics

I'm moving to Phoenix soon. Anything I should watch out for, good or bad?

earthsfucktoy/10

I'm gonna say 2/10
not because we're not cucked, just because I'm leaving room for this situation to get many, many, times worse than it already is.

America is gonna collapse so fucking hard it's going to be embarrassing enough to inspire mass-suicide.

>A place where if the local drug lord likes your gf/wife he tells you he's going to either fuck her or rape her and if you don't take it you'll end up in a ditch
K

Yes, but the Bay Area at least can brag about silicon valley and that shit.

But... Vancouver, even Seattle has a better tech scene

Vancouver actually has very low wages in most fields compared to the rest of the country

$110k
1550 square ft.
Pulling the trigger on private purchase this week

When I visited the southwest, everyone had red gravel instead of grass yards. I take it only richfags actually have grass there?

The way Phoenix developed, south is shittier. The farther north you go the better. Get a place in Scottsdale if possible. Scottsdale is 97% white. Rent is dirt fucking cheap, houses are dirt fucking cheap, and there are more jobs than people. The summers will kick your ass though

You guys should see the fucking back yard in this one

Not too bad. I'd say about a 4 or 5, below average in the west. No joke either, we're really not doing as bad as Sup Forums thinks. Nordcucks is just a meme, it's mostly Sweden that's cucked up here.

eyy Chandler is comfy though.

Not really. We like to keep with the sonoran look, and that usually means gravel. Grass kinda clashes with the red mountains. See

No, San Fransisco is way worse

probs like 7-8.5

Very good

It's all part of the kikes plan. Part of their end game is techno-feudalism, or neo-serfdom. Tiny elite of kikes at the top. Surrounding them are a sea of nu-males and shitskins who live in shoebox cuckshed apartments and slave away while barely making enough to afford rent, despite making what appears on-paper to be decent money and having a degree and such. Instead, there's this mass of brown people who make up the underclass (read: everyone but the elite kikes) and they are placated by gibs. You see this system happening in places like San Fran, Jew York, and Hongcouver.

Stay east of the 51, Scottsdale and east valley are comfy.

West of 17 is spic niggerville

1 billion

It is, but I prefer Scottsdale. The location is perfect and there's always lots to do

A solid 7 pushing 8

let you know in a couple of weeks..

>this triggers the foreigner

How does it feel knowing even a pile of shit like this house in Britain is worth more than a mansion everywhere else? It's almost as if everybody wants to live here.

>extremely high living costs promote the family

kys, meanwhile niggers get free housing and food then pop out 6 kids while whitey picks up the tab and can't afford children himself.

>tfw will never be able to afford a home
i just want a family that isn't packed in a poverty apartment

lots of apartments even put adult only statuses while owning property near elementary schools

The house I grew up in sold for 3x that and I actually liked being there

It's a sign that you're being enslaved

This

We live in a world where cost living is becoming insanely expensive all because a few bankers want to get rich off of cheap debt and mass immigration raising housing prices.

>look how proud I am of my low living stnadards

This sums it up perfectly, I haven't driven west of the 17 is a few years now. There's no real point in going that far west if you're white.

Thanks guys, I'm pumped, moving in the middle of the summer, too.

Definitly.

Just said it because you were shitting on the south side, haha. I'm from the PHX area myself.

>we have a great camp here in poland, we just have to restart the ovens.

Kek

Do you all realize that they aren't paying for the shit house, they're paying that much because of the location/land and will build something brand new and sell it for more.

San Francisco is the worst place in the world for housing, period.
My friend lives there, upper middle class job.
He has to pay over 1.5k USD dollars a month in rent and he has 5 roomates (they each pay 1.4k). They live in a ghetto 2 hours away from the city in a shitty town house.

A ghetto has you paying over 6k dollars a month for rent 2 hours away from a city.
That's more than the average minimum wage of the bare middle class in any other city.

Hmm

It'll be an adjustment for sure. Until late September it'll be in the mid to high 90's, but it doesn't feel like it. June-August are the bad times but the rest of the year is so goddamn nice. Where are you moving from?
Fug what are you doing in Norway?

pamelageller.com/2015/11/germany-19-year-old-girl-becomes-4th-migrant-gang-rape-victim-in-magdeburg-this-month.html/
>2015
Well...

somewhere around 5-6
but 1 if we go by "cucked means infested with black/muzzles" criteria

Doing a report on you guys, you are truly fucked by sand niggers

It could be worse.

SF is a city of oppurtunity, art, modernity and nightlife

Not that you're smart enough to understand, bumpkin, stick to harvesting corn in your paper mansion in the middle of nevada

That's the point

mass immigration/cheap loans make the land more expensive, not the house itself

That's what happens when you let foreigners buy property in your country.

Absolutely this. In a free market, these costs should be going down overtime not up. We are being fucked.

I read about that

What the fuck happened?

How did literallywho win by double digits? (I read something like 37% of votes vs. 49%)
What the fuck is litereallywho's stance on... well, anything

I got a great job opportunity in the oil sector so I figured there wouldn't be any better opportunity for me in AZ. I work on and off every 2 weeks. 2 weeks off and 2 weeks on. Very good pay and all of that. Of course I miss home, but I am very much comfortable here.

>I live in a relative mansion
>You live in a cuckshed
>I pay only 700 dollars USD a month
>You pay 3k USD a month
>I have no other bills
>You have taxes on every single thing
>I can work 5 hours a week and pay my rent for the entire month
>You work every single day for the rest of your life and they give your cuckshed to an African migrant

I live in Murfreesboro TN, my life is easy.
Good luck with that whole your civilization ending thing though.

>He has to pay over 1.5k USD dollars a month in rent and he has 5 roomates (they each pay 1.4k). They live in a ghetto 2 hours away from the city in a shitty town house.

This has got to be bullshit, it can't be that expensive, can it?

Sounds comfy. Are you in the innovative side or working on rigs? My cousin worked rigs in...north dakota I want to say?

Yes it's a city of "opportunity" where you have the "opportunity" of going massively in debt for the privilege of renting a broom closet.

>tech workers in San Fransisco live 40 to a house

venturebeat.com/2017/03/10/tech-workers-live-40-to-a-house-in-high-rent-san-francisco/

America is becoming a 3rd world shithole.

Its almost like the world's economy was put on life support when interest rates dropped to record lows and them going up by the slightest will pull the plug

pretty bad housing bubble here now. there is no supply of small apartments for young people. especially in the downtown area where everything is rented out to AirBnb.

Providing citations, please give me time.

So you're getting paid like$150 an hour doing what?

Oregon. I've been looking forward to the move for so long.

Check out the extra flags for Sup Forums extension btw.

If you're so happy living in the middle of nowhere, why are you so triggerd by people paying more to live in big cities, hillbilly turmp supporter?

People are paying $700+ a month to live in literal storage units in SF. No plumbing, no electricity, no nothing. It is that bad

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3277963/The-600-month-shipping-container-village-young-professionals-getting-creative-avoid-staggering-rents-San-Francisco.html