What happened to the classic American?

was it killed by the nu-male movement?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0
youtube.com/watch?v=glXgSSOKlls
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Americans have always been weak and cucked thats why they're 50% blacked

America doesn't have culture. It has fads.

fluoride in the water, eat carbs campaign. No health, no healthy society

Hollywood was never real.
Wake up kiddo, reality has always been bad, we just go worse at hiding it.

Feminism is much more insidious then you any of us thought. Men without any principles cowtowed to the feminists, got married and allowed their wives to raise gender-non-conforming brainlets to propagate the system. Men with principles "went their own way." Unfortunately, in the latter case, children are not being created, so those principles are not being passed on.

>what happened
Jews
why did you have to fight hitler?

They're still around, you just have to visit the rural and suburban areas, i.e. the 90% of the country you don't see on TV

no one likes blacks except a fringe contingent of white trash womens

we're mainly spic'd because of the Jesuits, the Catholics are the main pushers of open borders and importing Mexican in -- it's part of the counter-Reformation to destroy and balkanize protestant nations and gradually conquer us
Jesuit universities are staffed with Kikes and they've been pushing this for decades

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0

>X country doesn't have culture
You have no idea what you're talking about. Just never open your mouth to comment on culture ever again.

the classic american male is never televised, foreigners are scared away from his territory by pop culture. if you are brave enough to venture into his native habitat, you may be lucky enough to converse and share a drink with him, but you aren't brave enough.

pussies.

what about the being fat and retarded culture

Boomers betrayed it entirely, you watch old black and white TV shows and see moral lessons and stuff and you'll wonder what country they happened in

Legends in their own TV shows

Toronto?

>what is suing culture
>what is tipping culture

retard

Liberals happened

>(((nu-male movement)))

Yeah maybe fort he cucked urbanite bitch boy living in an appt complex a block from a gas station and a block from the mall.

You say that, but Sweden is right next door. I will laugh as you suffer the inevitable destruction of your culture and join us in the group of fallen white nations. We were the original. I can see it happening to you right now. It will be fun watching you panic and suffer as you become one of us. (ignore the flag--american in prague for the summer).

Our fucking moron president is too concerned about the southern border to notice the illegal canadians sneaking in and feminizing our men.

Again, I will not be there to help you as you cry for help. You will cry, asking for the 30% white nations such as America, "how can we stop from becoming one of you??!?" I will laugh. There is no stopping it. Have fun. We will not help you once we occupy Iceland as our last resort safespace of preservation of white culture. Lillyhammer was a joke of a show. You are bending over and taking it. And I can't wait to see your panic in the next 3 years.

I'm right here

America has no culture.

We are both fucked, Lars. Have fun. Stop acting like you're invincible. I weep for your future, but I admittedly can't wait.

>he thinks pop culture is culture

Me replying to me:
The most despicable thing about the Jews is that they backstabbed us.

We saved them from the Prophet Adolf, and they repay us by infecting the American culture and ruining our nation. Pitiful.

Furthermore, to aid my assessment on your nation's future, you faggots are doing nothing to stop it. I can't wait to see what happens.

>he believes in the holocaust

Hitler was just as much of yours as he was ours. Have fun snarkily replying. But in the back of your mind you know you're panicking. This subconscious terror and fear in the back of your mind is what I live for. It's a precursor to the absolute fear that surfaces when you realize you just might become even worse off than America, since you're so much closer to that shithole area of our world that is the middle east. Have fun, Lars. Your grandchildren will be falling in love with Ahmeds.

This is fun to watch. I can feel the insecurity.

It's dead

lol

Oh, don't delude yourselves. There will be some left, hanging around in the places you kiddies don't get to go.
I'd bet I could organise a crew of very 'classic' Americans if I were in the states and had something worthwhile for them to do.
/k/ might include maybe one or two.

This. The avaerage american is pretty redpilled pal. The college campus shit concerns me though

hes one of those fenno swede soviet somali rape babies

>fags buying into other countries memes of americans on this board

There are a ton of "classic Americans" outside of the cities. The problem is that most areas were fucked over by King Nigger and never recovered from the recession and are suffering from drug and alcohol addiction

Very true. I grew up in Bellville, Texas. I went to college and I am in a fraternity in Houston. So much degeneracy in the cities.

if America doesn't have culture what are these oriental sloots appropriating?
youtube.com/watch?v=glXgSSOKlls

this so god damn much. girls have no chance at college. Even small town Christian girls that would have been perfect wife material go to college and come back fucked up. The 1 in 10 with purple hair, piercings, etc. aren't the problem, its the 7/10 that truly believe men and women are exactly the same

"Educating" (read: allowing leftists to brainwash) women was a mistake.

>shitty trailer park background
>old dying decaying 1950s gas station
>driving around a car from Americas glory years
I genuinely don't see why foreigners love american culture so much.
There is nothing funny about living in a divided nation that ranks at the bottom of the human development index of all the first world countries. The golden years of America have passed, we are a dying decaying shell of a former great superpower.