JFK 100th Birthday

This memorial day lets take a moment to remember John F. Kennedy, the last true non-shill US president, for it's his 100th birthday today.

Without this man, you would have never been born, for he single handedly prevented a nuclear war in 1962 by ignoring what his hawk advisors were telling him to do (to bomb and invade Cuba). Instead, he used diplomacy and cool nerves to settle the crisis between the Soviet Union and the United States.

Lets not forget the other things he did.

>war hero who saved the lives of his men in WW2
>fired CIA director (((Allen Dulles))) over the bay of pigs
>forced the 1963 nuclear test-ban treaty down the throats of the senate
>cracked down on CIA-Cuban exile groups in Florida in 1963
>started the US out on its path to the moon (also wanted a Soviet-US moon mission, but got killed before that could be agreed on)
>Wanted to "shatter the CIA into a thousand pieces and scatter it into the winds" by gutting 20% of its budget in 1966 and make it an intelligence organization (its original intention), not a subversive paramilitary organization
>fucked Marilyn Monroe
>wasn't afraid of death and had multiple close-death experiences

Lets also not forget the fact he was going to withdraw from Vietnam, avoiding one of the most painful wars in Americas history, and that he was pursuing full rapprochement with Cuba in late 1963 via Ambassador William Attwood. He was killed before either of these things could be done by the CIA, for both moves would have been massive blows the the (((military-industrial complex))).

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Security_Action_Memorandum_263

>youtube.com/watch?v=0fkKnfk4k40
>youtube.com/watch?v=ouRbkBAOGEw
>youtube.com/watch?v=ZhmamM5Kt68
>youtube.com/watch?v=PEC1C4p0k3E

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OJIb73SPzkE
youtube.com/watch?v=xd1wuXrVPjo
youtube.com/watch?v=1pGg-rS26c4
2017jfk.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=zdMbmdFOvTs
rare.us/rare-politics/youre-not-helping/rand-paul-found-guilty-of-not-clapping-hard-enough-for-bibi-netanyahu/
reformedtheology.ca/baptism.html
episcopalchurch.org/library/glossary/holy-name-our-lord-jesus-christ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presbyterianism
cirp.org/library/cultural/catholic/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shame he was replaced with one of the worst presidents in US history

>be american
>be the president
>get shot

LBJ was in on his death as well

>youtube.com/watch?v=OJIb73SPzkE
>youtube.com/watch?v=xd1wuXrVPjo

LBJ was a piece of shit

Didn't he say something about how awesome Hitler was?

"Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names"

Haven't come across this being his 100th birthday mentioned anywhere except here.

>tfw you realize even if JFK wasn't shot, he'd have probably still been dead before you were born

Also lets not forget the fact that Oswald was a ONI/CIA spy which is why he was in the Soviet Union for 3 years, which also explains why he wasnt arrested by the state department for treason when he threatened to hand over state secrets in 1959.
Before hand, Oswald had been a radar operator out of a base in Japan that the CIA flew still classified U2's out. He knew the U2s capabilities and range, and while he was in the Soviet Union the first U2 was shot down in 1960, yet the State department didnt arrest him. In fact, they gave him a loan for him and his new ruskie family to settle in America again!

Nothing fishy about that, is there goyim?

btw, his CIA 201 personnel file is still classified, which should make you ask why even he even has a 201 file and why is it still classified?

Sup Forums is 90% slide threads now

this is the only memorial day thread i've come across as well

Happy Birthday to an American Hero. The only good Democrat in the last 65 years.

>implying pres kennedy wasn't genocidally anti-white

They dont want you to remember.

Once everyone forgets they can rewrite history.

His brother:

"The bill will not flood our cities with immigrants. It will not upset the ethnic mix of our society. It will not relax the standards of admission. It will not cause American workers to lose their jobs." - Senator Ted Kennedy, speaking to the Senate regarding the introduction of the Immigration Act of 1965

redpill me on this man

wasnt he good but like colluded with the mafia and fucking whores all day long?

>the most anti-white family in u.s. history

>the most anti-white family in u.s. history

'

In his war days his ship was split in two by a Japanese battleship. He put life jackets on 2 (maybe it was one, I can't remember) and pulled them by rope in his teeth while swimming to a nearby island

Pres Kennedy

by President John F. Kennedy in his civil rights speech of June 11, 1963,[7] in which he asked for legislation "giving all Americans the right to be served in facilities which are open to the public—hotels, restaurants, theaters, retail stores, and similar establishments", as well as "greater protection for the right to vote". Kennedy delivered this speech following the immediate aftermath of the Birmingham campaign and the growing number of demonstrations and protests throughout the southern United States. Kennedy was moved to action following the elevated racial tensions and wave of black riots in the spring 1963.

Damn how times have changed.

Odds are, even if Oswald did kill JFK, he did so on behalf of (American spy agencies), for Kennedy was going to go after the CIA and withdraw from Vietnam if reelected, which was likely given Kennedys popularity.

There is also a solid chance that Oswald was manipulated into being the patsy he so claimed to be.

When Kennedy was shot, Oswald was found in the Texas book depository several floors below where the shots were fired having a coca-cola relaxing, showing no signs of having ran down several flights of stairs. Afterwards, he went home, changed, went out, shot a cop, and went to a movie theater where he was arrested. This is the official story, if you for some reason conclude that this makes sense.

He was never able to testify, because (((Jack Ruby))) shot him dead so he couldnt blow the CIA's cover story.

Then Little BlowJob gave EBT for every po in murica

he was one of the top 3 presidents of all time in my opinion.

>I believe that this nation should commit itself to achieving the goal, before this decade is out, of landing a man on the moon and returning him safely to the earth. No single space project in this period will be more impressive to mankind, or more important for the long-range exploration of space; and none will be so difficult or expensive to accomplish.

>We propose to accelerate the development of the appropriate lunar space craft. We propose to develop alternate liquid and solid fuel boosters, much larger than any now being developed, until certain which is superior. We propose additional funds for other engine development and for unmanned explorations—explorations which are particularly important for one purpose which this nation will never overlook: the survival of the man who first makes this daring flight.

>But in a very real sense, it will not be one man going to the moon—if we make this judgment affirmatively, it will be an entire nation. For all of us must work to put him there.

>supporting a genocidal anti-white

Genocidal criminal detected.

He hated niggers.

>waaa im mad over a bill passed by the disgusting lbj
>waa i let race politics get in the way of vital facts of the most important president in second half of the 20th century

allen dulles go away, nobody likes your stale pasta

That's why he didn't live around them, but despite his "hate" as you say, he still pushed those coloureds into the areas in which defenseless whites lived. A lot of anti-whites today live in white areas and commit White Genocide against whites living elsewhere as part of their evil religion of Political Correctness.

user., you are drooling on your keyboard!

>he single handedly prevented a nuclear war

He single handedly brought the world to the brink of nuclear Armageddon because he was a retard.
That's why he had to die.

To fix the overproduction of farm crops and the recession going on at that time, but he took the bullet before he could change what he enacted.

It was also LBJ who made that program permanent, Kennedy knew that the program didn't need to stay in peregrinate effect and was only a temporary solution.

While having chronic back pain, he later got lost in the currents trying to find help, only to be drifted through the night onto another island where he found help.

If he had been taken out to sea he would have never been in office to prevent the cuban missile crisis from boiling over. It was his destiny to keep shit from hitting the fan.

we wouldnt even be alive if Mad man nixon had won in 1960, he would have invaded the bay of pigs as well and would have botched the missile crisis

And where's your proof?
I bet you're one of those nu-male liberal faggots who thinks that Nixon started Viet Nam.

Nixon was an Eisenhower era cold-warrior that liked to invade things and ask questions later, he almost certainly would have gone with the CIA plan to invade the bay of pigs, and would have chosen to bomb and invade cuba instead of blockade, which would have resulted in nuclear war since the soviets have tactical nukes and were ordered to use them in case of invasion (this was not know by the Pentagon at the time)

>I bet you're one of those nu-male liberal faggots who thinks that Nixon started Viet Nam.
wow good one, i dont think this

Hitler was Germany's JFK.

Both threatened the bankers. Both were eliminated.

bump

no, you're the real shills praising a progressive, liberal cuck president. He was the Obama of his age.

LBJ destroyed this country. Welfare state, social security, 1965 immigration act, he signed it all.

>Woodrow Wilson
>FDR
>LBJ

Worst three presidents

>latvian pretending to know american history

nice propaganda poster cia shill

So have you guys seen "Evidence of Revision"? Fucking amazing film.

youtube.com/watch?v=1pGg-rS26c4

I have not, I will give it a look-see

>video blocked due to copyright

bump

so many slide threads today

2017jfk.org/

I am unaffiliated with this group linked above, but their message and purpose is very important.

2017 is the year the remaining JFK assassination files will be released (in theory) given approval of agencies like the (((CIA))). Its up to the public to raise awareness of these thousands of files that have yet to be released, files relating E Howard Hunts, David Atlee Philips, and Oswalds CIA 201 file. These documents could be the final evidence needed to reveal the truth to what happened on November 22nd, 1963.

If you care, give it a look over and do some research of your own and spread the word.

Yes. Just as Orwell said.

No wonder they killed this nigga

And no, he wasn't talking about Communism.

idk, if you watch the whole speech it does seem to be about commies, but was given right after the bay of pigs, so maybe he was talking about the CIA/MIC/TPTB

youtube.com/watch?v=zdMbmdFOvTs

"Its dissenters are silenced, not praised."

I think he uses the word marxist in that speech.

watch the movie i posted up in the thread, guys.

It is about commies my friend.

Kenedy was a traitor to the state, he got what he deserved. If you want change you go through democracy, not through in-fighting and abusing your power as president.Trump is making the same mistake.

>putting the state before the country first
kennedy was going to win in 1964 and the CIA killed him before he could put them in their place

dont be an authoritarian bootlicker

F

>father payed for his college thesis, was too dumb to graduate
>mediocre senator
>got rekt by nixon in that debate, was caught lying several times, tv audience liked him because nixon was sweaty and awkward
>father still had to buy him the election
>fucks up bay of pigs
>gives speeches in favor of increased third world immigration
>set the stage for vietnam and then got shot

>Kenedy was a traitor to the (((state)))

>Trump is making the same mistake.

Give me a fucking break. The only people abusing their power are the Democrats. Plain and simple.

And was the only Roman Catholic president of USA, all other being mostly some type of Calvinism.

There's a church of 1000 members who actually believe John F Kennedy was the (2nd) messiah cus he saved the world from nuclear war & then Satan killed him in retaliation, PRAISE J F K!

Really activates my almonds.

Transformational man. If only he served his full tenure. Would have been one of the most important ones.

final bump

“Quite apart from the values and hopes which the State of Israel enshrines — and the past injuries which it redeems — it twists reality to suggest that it is the democratic tendency of Israel which has interjected discord and dissension into the Near East. Even by the coldest calculations, the removal of Israel would not alter the basic crisis in the area. For, if there is any lesson which the melancholy events of the last two years and more taught us, it is that, though Arab states are generally united in opposition to Israel, their political unities do not rise above this negative position. The basic rivalries within the Arab world, the quarrels over boundaries, the tensions involved in lifting their economies from stagnation, the cross pressures of nationalism — all of these factors would still be there, even if there were no Israel.”
(Near East Report, 1958)

"We support the security of both Israel and her neighbors."
(Statement on May 8, 1963)

Kennedy was a democrat, he supported neighbors and Israel, while most American presidents only Israel.

You have to clap harder:
rare.us/rare-politics/youre-not-helping/rand-paul-found-guilty-of-not-clapping-hard-enough-for-bibi-netanyahu/

And besides Kennedy being Roman Catholic doesn't complies with circumcision as much as Calvinists who believe Jews are Christian's chosen people and connected to them.

>all other being mostly some type of Calvinism.
lol

dudes got a FUCKED up lazy eye.

i dont think its a lazy eye, his eye lids are different from each other so it looks like its lazy, just no symmetrical

Can you guys explain why you think JFK wasn't a shill?
>Democrat
>Liberal
>Brother was Ted Kennedy, an Obama supporting Liberal Massachusetts democrat.

I love JFK but i gotta point this out

>for he single handedly prevented a nuclear war in 1962
No

He avoided nuclear war because of nepotism, having the AG Robert Kennedy, his brother, in all his meetings.

It was Rob Kennedy who fought against the advisors and it was he who came up with the idea to blockade Cuba and keep out more missile parts.

JFK was important but Robert Kennedy was the savior that day.

What's funny?
reformedtheology.ca/baptism.html
>These passages make it obvious to Calvin, that circumcision is the sign of mortification, and that Israel has been chosen as the people of God out of all the nations of the earth
>For Calvin it appears "incontrovertible" that baptism has taken the place of circumcision "to fulfill the same office among us
That's right goyim, your are connected to Jews. You baptizing is parallel to Jews circumcising aka Israel best ally.

Also popular among American presidents:
episcopalchurch.org/library/glossary/holy-name-our-lord-jesus-christ
>Celebration on Jan. 1, the eighth day after the birth of Jesus, when he was named and circumcised. He was "called Jesus, the name given by the angel before he was conceived in the womb" (Lk 2:21). Under the Law of Moses, all male infants were to be circumcised on the eighth day after birth

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presbyterianism
>Part of a series on Calvinism

cirp.org/library/cultural/catholic/
Circumcision:
>"Except when performed for strictly therapeutic medical reasons, directly intended amputations, mutilations, and sterilizations performed on innocent persons are against the moral law."

I dont know much about Ted but John was going after the CIA and doing his own things in Cuba and Vietnam (new relations and withdraw, respectively). His death was a coup and from there on out the democrats belonged to the disgusting LBJ crowd. American politics has never been the same. They killed RFK too

Lincoln tops them all, more Americans died in the Civil War than in WWII, WWI and Viet Nam combined.

>last true non-shill US president

Yeah, no.

Go fuck yourself.

>What's funny?
The fact that someone hopelessly ignorant is trying to tell me about my country. Less than half of those are calvinist in any real sense.

JFK was born on memorial day?

Get me off this ride.

Lol you're delusional.

Very good opinion, if only other Americans thought similarly. I run into to so many who believe FDR was in the top FIVE presidents, when in reality he, Wilson, and LBJ make up the bottom three.

real insightful, you probably think lbj was a top notch guy

You know he was a good president because he openly fucked lots of bitches and no one cared.

Bill gets his dick sucked once and everyone flips their shit.

pro-tip, Americans can see it just fine. Your government is blocking it

wow he was two years older than my father... I met his mom once

>typos

Nobody, really nobody gives a shit if you are in true sense, all they care about is that you are their goy, pay money in their goy churches, visit Israel to bow down to wall, get buried by them, because $$. You can sin all you want, money is the only importance to them, so they control you.

He never gave a shit about niggers and their problems. He was just playing 4D chess. Remember democrats are the real racists.

t.cia

Retarded shitskin, you have to go back

that last moment of nixon smiling.... goddamn it

im white but nice try

Bump

The ideal alpha modern Western man

everybody knows

(((Paramilitary thought control))) doesn't have as good of a ring to it does it?

the epitome of white male privilege. His father was a white irish gangster who made sure his sons got all the right opportunities.

He got into American ((politics)) way over his head.