My white 8 year old little brother is starting to Ebonics

He says "bruh" whenever he is annoyed or surprised. How do I get him to stop it? Subliminally would be preferable

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_SFwiQUmCf4
youtube.com/watch?v=0cZ8-RgtrP0
youtube.com/watch?v=7uQc2URZRFg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Those legs eeewwwww

Confirmed no taste in women.

Slap him every time you hear something that warrants it. Pain should soon override any peer pressure he feels to act like a subhuman.

Get him one of those ancestry DNA tests. It might let him embrace his own culture/people.

Drop him off in nigger town

Cara Delavgine is a lesbian, part jewish, and strategically placed to fuck up your mind, friend.

He's a part of the system now. There's no bringing him back. Sorry, OP.

I hate that disgusting lesbianic bitch, you have mainstream taste... very sub par, not good, no sense of nuance, bad.

You know what must be done.

>8
Either smack him when he does it or laugh at him and make him feel stupid. Call him names and throw bananas at him or something.

Laugh at him, everytime. Be sure to comment how retarded he sounds.

smack him around a bit, just enough to associate saying bruh with getting his shit slapped

Will Smith's son is the biggest beta of famous people's sons. I bet Will's crazy wife did some feminazi shit to him.

slap his shit when he speaks like a nigger or social media junkie

I have a fantastic vision..........
You're a piece of shit

bruh is just normie talk its not nigger shit anymore. You said awesome or dude too much in your life to not understand why you should just let it be.

beat the shit out of him

start using bruh.. and make sure you are a cringey brother or a sister.. not a cool one.. and keep using bruh..

why are you so concerned with someone else than yourself

You're unlikely to save him man. My little brother started going down the hipster path and I saw it early. I tried reasoning with him, then I tried mocking him, but here he is a full blown hipster quoting "muh Russia" now.
Definitely try to turn him back, maybe teach him to have pride in being white, but in the end, either he is strong enough to not fall for the group think or he isn't. It's entirely up to the crowd he hangs with and the culture of a group he most feels will help hide/compensate what he is most insecure about in life.

Pretty sure that's about the fastest way I can think of to make him hate his guts and do it more.

Well, I dont know...
Maybe because it is his fucking brother???

?

Are you kidding me? Punch him. Say "stop talking like a degenerate nigger. You'll get further in life."
Punch him again.

Faggot.

Can't believe I even need to tell you this

So, he is bilingual in nigger?

Dude, don't talk like that

Get him some good American books to read if he's not retarded like you. I'd suggest Twain and someone like Yates. Watch films or some documentaries about nature with him. Show him America is bigger than his blackness and he should be proud of it.

Underageb&

Colloquialisms are not Ebonics. It's fine to use words in place of others as long as formal speech is not neglected in formal circumstance. It make the language interesting and fun and give a wider range to express oneself which is all language is supposed to do.

Sometimes I'll use ain't to drive home emphasis at work or among friends, like "I AIN'T DOING THAT SHIT"
People aren't robots.

get him to use a another filler word. white people seem to love using dude a lot so try that

shut up nigger

that shit's annoying too though

uh, you're his sibling?
>how can i set a better example for my family
YOU FUCKING SET A BETTER EXAMPLE BY BEING A BETTER EXAMPLE YOU PIECE OF SHIT

english is a nigger language anyways

let his ebonics evolve and nurish it this bastard language for it does not deserve any respect to be spoken properly

He'll grow out of it.

that chick must be a tranny

This is a good example of why vocabulary is important. "Shut up nigger" is fun, sure but it is really a nigger tier use of the English language. It demonstrates a lack of wit, vocabulary and creativity, not the traits of a white person.

This is a common technique of lower classed, melanin enhanced races to attempt to deal with their inferiority.

See it wants to express itself and feels like it has something important to contribute but all that comes out is shut up nigger. It's sad when stuff like this happens.

you know for a poo in loo you just made me proud. Make him proud to be white. Theres no lack of a reason other than television telling you there is. Show him how racism is a club. All blacks do it. All whites do it. All asians do it. Its nice to belong to such a great club as the white race. make sure he understands what a disadvantage you will be at if you reject your membership privileges.

Is that /cara/?

I truly think that everyone I see a picture of her. It must suck being a black chick, literally no one wants to date you.

Tease him with it and use it in the most teasing and cringey way possible, optionally in front of his friends.

When he's older teach him that this Ghetto-Speech is just a simple attempt in creating a identity for the lower classes, since they fail to do so in more meaningful aspects of life.

Just repeat it back to him mockingly.

this. If he looks up to you he will stop.

Someone acid wash this coal burner bitch's face!

I'm seriously can distinguish ebonics from regular american anymore, just the accents, the strongest ones, but they still use all the same words.

They get our finest white wimmens.

He's not an old man. He's a child. Physical reinforcement will work just fine. Smack him upside the head.

>Pic related is pretty much hick trailer trash
>Thinks she's a superior woman

it looks like she knows what it's like to be a race mixing slut

May be trash but still above race mixers. So shes not wrong.

You push to hard, he will end up even more drawn into the culture. You can't say things are bad, it draws kids into them even faster.

If he's just saying Bruh, who cares.. When he starts walking and saying more than just a popular greeting, then I would start to worry. Sometimes not doing anything and letting kids go through their cycles of personality is the best thing possible. Be a good brother to him and don't say Bruh EVER to him. When you greet him, say a different word. Lead my example, it's the best way to change minds with out actually TRYING to change them.

checked

He needs white, non-ebonics speaking role models. That and probably less shitty friends.

She's decent.
And any not racemixing girl is superior to a niggerslut.
Just as any non-cuck man is superior to a cuck.

>upper lip piercing
>decent

My sister started speaking NAPAnese, and my dad implemented what he called "English lessons:" a swift punch to the shoulder, every time she said something groidian.

She talks like a white person now.

>make fun of the phrase, not the kid.
>point out lame people that probably say bruh
>say it out of context in ridiculous ways
>possible make a YTP of Squidward saying bruh
>basically make it seem lame & dumb

Encourage him to continue. Knowing a second language will enrich his life.

whatever happened to beating your little brother's ass for being a retard?

>this
dude my older brother and me had to fix the drywall countless times from him fucking my shit up and tossing me into the wall for being a little cunt

post theme: youtube.com/watch?v=_SFwiQUmCf4

Tell him to get off this website.

Ive been known to call my gf a nigger IRL after i've been posting here for an extended period

its because he doesn't know enough of his own culture

you mean RACIST NAZI culture?

Explain to him who you are and where you came from, then drive him through a nigger neighborhood.

Nothing hotter than well defined and toned bodies (even if its skinny)

But Sup Forums is just m'lady /tip fedora "EVERYONES UGLY LOOK AT THAT ITS A 1/10 WOULDNT DATE!"

Scientology

fuck him in the ass. I'm serious.

Hey user. I grew up in the south, and when I was a little kid, I had problems using colloquial white trash words like aint, and yall.

One day my older brother (about 10 years older than me) told me:
>user, you sound like a fucking idiot when you talk like that, and I'm going to smack you in the head every time I hear it, until you stop.

And sure enough, he did. And sure enough, I stopped using those terms after a few months.

That boy needs some tough love.

Smack the shit out of him every time you hear it, regardless of parents being around, being in public, or anything. No matter what - consistency is important.

Also make sure you tell him why you're doing it - because he sounds like a fucking idiot, and he'll realize when he's older that it was for his own good.

Tough love, user. Tough love.

Nobody likes to be the bad guy, but someone has to do it. If his parents don't give a fuck, then please, be a good sibling and fix him now, before this language sets in.

youtube.com/watch?v=0cZ8-RgtrP0

i thought he was going to switch genders

>bruh
>ebonics
Aren't idiotic frat boys the ones who always say that though?

Yes, if he's dead he can never do it again. This is clearly the most effective option

is he cute?

pic?

You need to surround him with people who don't talk like that and are successful.

Take your little bro fishing or hunting, preferably with guides or in a group to learn and to be exposed to white men who act like white men.

Try to show him media like fine art or classical/baroque music.

Our culture is objectively better and more beautiful, show him examples of it.

>y'all is a white trash word
You ain't from the South, boy.

Set an example. Speak with a mastery of English that is witty and attractive. Like Norm MacDonald. One drop of Ebonics would ruin his delivery.

nigger detected.

Jew Detected.

AGREED

Nah if OP is a confident man his little bro will look up to him. No matter what every little brother wants to be cool like his older one. So he'll stop if OP is firm with him

Start overusing terms such as bruh in front of him so that he associates Ebonics with cuckoldry

I don't mind her (her legs aren't great though) but isn't she kind of just famous because girls think she's hot, not men?

Mock him for his Ebonics by repeating it in a stupid voice.
When he says "Bruh" say "Bruh bruh" in a stupid voice. He will associate stupidity and rejection with Ebonics.

Turn him into a trap

Listen to the poo

I'd rather have a normie brother than a kekistan waving virgin brother
C'mon OP give your mother at least one kid they can be proud of

Kick his ass. He's old enough. Faggots these days don't know how to rear their younger brothers properly.

I always liked mate, buddy or dude better than bro let alone bruh

So a basement dweller is better than a successful person who doesn't care about race?

Make fun of it obviously. Then tell him seriously not to say that, as he sounds like people who only read their food stamp value. You have a lot of power over your brother now. He looks up to you. He is also very perceptive now, so don't drop redpills as he will take them seriously.
>Talking from experience, my brother is 9. When we play with toy soldiers, a 'happy merchant' who robs and backstabs is likely to appear in the storyline we create.

You're the older brother you fucking pussy, you're supposed to teach to not act like a faggot or nigger by any means necessary.

If you can find someone he really despises, someone he find pathetic and really don't want to be associated with (used to be the chess-club members and that kind of people for most kids who try to be cool). Then try and persuade them to speak ebonic-tard about things he hate whenever he's near them.

Or he'll grow into a full blown wigger. It's can be difficult to be sure which timeline we're in on such matters.

Some do. Some do it ironically. It's hard to tell without context or knowing them.

youtube.com/watch?v=7uQc2URZRFg

Basically every study shows that hitting kids doesn't produce conformity and often does the exact opposite effect than intended.

It is a white trash word, because people who aren't from the south will perceive you as white trash when they hear you say it.

I know a lot of smart people talk like that - I don't judge them for it personally, but unfortunately, most people don't perceive them to be intelligent because they don't use proper English.

Sadly, success is often about projecting an image. If you project the image of a country bumpkin, you'll be treated as one.