Thanks for the hate, Sup Forums

Sup Forums this was truly a red-pilling experience.

Thanks for the hate, "white guys", you've truly opened my eyes that my life should not be about empathy but about self-importance.

Here's what I've done for the white community:

>21 years old
>2 years in USA
>Red-pilled as fuck
>Organised and participated in back-lash against feminism
>Turned every white woman I ever met there against feminism
>all because couldn't see white community being torn apart because fuck human empathy
I could've acted just like an SJW and and enjoyed some "white" pussies while being a deceptive schmuck (as a normie white dudebro would say)... but what did I rather do? Because "muh honor" and "muh values" I just couldn't accept this situation. I jumped right in and debated their false statistics and "rape culture" propaganda. Debunked their every lie at every chance I got.

>back to India
>kept in touch by online presence and red-pilled people to not vote for Hillary
>explained why muslim immigration can be catastrophic by linking current events and history
>trump wins and it feels good

Meanwhile in India...
>US people losing jobs due to economy crisis
>China getting all the manufacturing contracts
>India getting all the corporate contracts
>Start donating money to small US companies owned by "white men" because I can't see them going down

But this ends now... now that I've seen Sup Forums and how much hateful people can be towards an otherwise neutral nation, it all feels like a regret and wasted energy.

Sup Forums has really taught me that Whites can actually be racists and just as crazy as mudslimes, the irrational hate towards a developing country just proves that you idiots are still primitive in your brains. I have never hated anyone for their background, I'm neutral towards everyone when I meet then in real life, even the muslims, until they do or say something for me to gauge their temperament or rationality.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/pol/1496092963356.gif
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Continued...

From now on, I am aspired to let things be as they are. I say, let the US go to shit and I'll rather invest my time, energy and money to just my own country and other countries where there's still hope and most of all, empathetic and rational people

>inb4 you didn't do anything for your own country
>donated to the various causes at every opportunity
>organized and marched against dethroning Congress, the true parasite of India
>Every Sunday fed street dogs bread, milk and biscuits

And some of you fucks would call me "Hindu" and whatnot related to religion. I'm an atheist with traditional human values that I'm gonna hold dear for the rest of my life...

Now you degenerates, spit on me and make "poo in loo" jokes because I know that's what you're gonna do and I doubt you can take anything seriously in your lifetime and may be that's the real reason why things are what they are in your country. I always wondered why and look the answer was always right in front of me.

a great loss for the US

You can thank that smug india poster from a while back for Sup Forums hating India.

Hello fedora poo, have you any intentions of accepting our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, Soon to be King of New Jerusalem, as your messiah and Son of the Holy Ghost and the Father, in Heavens?

a shitposter can make people hate a country?
i.4cdn.org/pol/1496092963356.gif

Everyone has different beliefs, I could never accept any god due to my involvement in science. I don't care about your religion until it starts hurting people and neither should you care about my beliefs or rather... non-beliefs until I hurt someone out of what some book taught me.

Yes, now pay debts

God (or religions, as long as it isn't Islam or Judaism) and sciences are not mutually exclusive. In fact, I believe, my friend, that they are complementary to each others.

I don't hate India I just hate the poos that spout off about how they're gonna be a superpower by 2020 and that they're geniuses. /pol doesn't hate you but thanks for redpilling some degenerates anyway

You talking about me nigga?

Islam is designed to conquest until they win everyone as Muslim and subjugate all Christians and Jews (everyone else is killed)

Muhammad did nothing "right"... He's just a conquering pedophile.

I'm sorry you can't banter

When did I say that I support "Islam"????

It's right there what I said, I'm an atheist that doesn't tolerate religiously inspired crime!!!!

Why are indians so utterly incapable of handling even the most mild banter? I get called a fucking leaf, a dogfucker, and am told to "rake" myself on a daily basis. It doesn't bother me at all, because we're on an anonymous imageboard. I know that at the end of the day, the rules are made up and the points don't matter. But with streetshitters, it's like you give them basic sanitary advice and they start freaking out?

This truly looks like banter! You are right!

you're still going to get the rope pajeet
day of the flush soon

Thanks for the clarification bro
Just become /fitlit/ and practice forgiveness and kindness like you have been. We need your light on earth brightening others.

I am trying to wake people up to Islam if they are giving it the benefit of the doubt of being a religion of peace... I use to.

I don't think Sup Forums on average has something against India, even the poo in the loo meme isn't really worse, than the memes about other countries (captain Sweden, etc.). In general I have doubts on the political scale of the supposed animosity, because India isn't really a thing on this board.

>enjoyed some "white" pussies

You wont enjoy ANY pussy let alone a white pussy you silly poo

Here's the thing though:
1: you didn't donate shit to the US stop talking out of your ass. You came here and loved it, then got butthurt when you realized a shitload of people dislike your culture.
2: You absolutely should stay in and focus on your country. We wish everyone would.

>I am aspired to let things be as they are"
Thanks, that is all most of us ever wanted.

might is right

What the fuck? This isn't game of thrones.

POO IN THE LOO

>all because couldn't see white community being torn apart

kill yourself coolie

that dead juu is no ones savior leaf. You are going to burn in narak for worshiping a false god.

>you didn't donate shit
Keep up with your prejudice.

I was there and do you know how much shit they are going through???
They are lying to the system and fucking over men just to get more and more privileges. I doubt my honor allows me to let people lie while I can do something about it.

> he fell for divide and conquer kike
user, what did the kike say to you to cause such amount of butthurt?

no reason to give a shit, honestly. Yeah it's a shame to see western civilization tank, but it's time to accept it
>loss of family solidarity, kids kicked out with zero support at arbitrary age, parents locked up in inhumane nursing homes
>rampant sluttiness/materialism
>ennui, blasé cynicism, and anti-intellectualism are constantly glorified
>complete disintegration of inter-society loyalty
>overwhelming majority of younger generations infected with cultural marxism
>irreversible beaner/mudslime/nigger immigration

just better your own country. there's a lot of work to do, but at least the philosophical foundations are there

Hahahaha an Indian enjoying white pussy without raping get real

>narak
Naraka, Gandhi. Naraka.

Not your personal blog.

> I'll rather invest my time, energy and money to just my own country
I mean as long as you went back, I can't complain

You can't help people who don't want to be helped.
Perhaps you will be more satisfied if you start somewhere close to your home.

This is not how you're supposed to Sup Forums

23k rupees? What's that $23? Don't make me laugh Pajeet. But listen; Sup Forums is not even slightly representative of white people. Most white people would object to nearly everything Sup Forums says. I personally, come here to LARP as a Jew hating racist NatSoc; but in reality I lean slight right. You're free to do whatever you want man, but just because some Sup Forumsacks say some shit, don't assume that's the majority view.

>confirming feminists with arguments
ITT: Things that never happened

>Poo on loos can't handle the bants
Some things just never change.

The main reason India is picked on is because you always make rage/rant threads like this. Hilarity is sure to ensue.

It's important to keep a balance. To be open minded about individuals while being wary of the "worst case scenario"

A stupid example:
You don't stop being a friend of someone if it was found he watched CP at some point in life, but it is wise to keep your children away from him just in case.

And more importantly, while you should be a good person and help others, you shouldn't sacrifice yourself for others.
You can give your surplus food to a hungry neighbor, but if you give away what you need, it is likely you will only suffer for it, not only as you hunger, but because that same neighbor will ask and maybe even DEMAND more food.

it could be spelled either way, irrelevant balti

I don't doubt that some people here sincerely detest India and all non-whites much as everyone seems to think they do but a good bit of it is bantz and hyperbole.
Surely you've noticed that all the other countries get trashed constantly as well? Maybe not as bad as India but come the fuck on, "street shitting"? There's a lot of material to work with. China would probably divert some of the heat if their internet wasn't restricted they posted here regularly.

>rage/rant threads

that's entire pol, burger. your smugness is unwarranted.

This was for a US friend who happens to be "white" because he was short on his rent. You stay mad at this because I doubt someone would ever do this for you given that you've such a shifty personality.

#
This was for a US friend who happens to be "white" because he was short on his rent. You stay mad at this because I doubt someone would ever do this for you given that you've such a shifty personality.

Why is it that every single Pajeet on Sup Forums is more easily triggered than an SJW landwhale? Why is it that they can't banter to save their lives, most commonly replying with "no u" tier posts?

Is it some sort of genetic defect? Or maybe its a result of their sewage filled water, maybe even something that spreads to all member of the community when they use the designated shitting street.

In Sup Forums we just pretend to be fucking racists and right winged extremists, get used to it

You would be angry if his much hate was directed at you for no reason.

ITT: People hating on a normal Sikh dude.

pay your debts and get a job beggar

leaf being leaf

>>You would be angry if his much hate was directed at you for no reason.
You mean like the Greeks or the Swedish or the leafs? You can clearly see a weak attempt at banter against me/my people based solely on my flag right here . Should I copy paste the OP and make a new thread about Greeks having had enough and saying that from now till the day I will work day and night to undermine Indians and their lack of pluming because a Pajeet that doesn't have two braincells to rub together (evident by the fact he doesn't know how to capitalize or use full stops) posted something mean about me? On Sup Forums? On fucking Sup Forums of all places?

I legitimately think that anyone who takes Sup Forums seriously has some serious form of mental disability.

>is it some sort of genetic defect
Looks like you started it, fag, stop acting like a victim.

This is Sup Forums. Sometimes a country will get pounded into the dust. If you get offended you get targeted more.
There was a time when Sweden basically got the treatment India gets now.
And it's not a right wing or white board, plenty of non-whites and leftists come here to shitpost.

And really it's basically impossible to save the west at this point with discussion.
Just have fun. Fuck some dumb spoiled Californian sluts if you feel like it.

India strong. I'm with you brother.

Most people here are simple minded nut-jobs. They just come here to release their frustration because they can't change anything in the real world. They don't understand how fucked up they are and I mostly ignore them here or in real life.

>Sup Forums has really taught me that Whites can actually be racists and just as crazy as mudslimes, the irrational hate towards a developing country just proves that you idiots are still primitive in your brains.

Lol you had to go to Sup Forums to realize this? Besides go outside faggot poo. Not everyone is like this. Some of you guys are extremely weak minded.