Could you deal with the fact that your offspring was gay?

I think I wouldn't mind if I had a daughter.
Lesbians are usually not that extroverted and waltz around in drag, telling the whole world how gay they are.
What I really couldn't tolerate is a super homo androgynous boy fullfilling all gay chliches.
I'd still love him, I guess, but I wouldn't want him around the house where my neighbors can see him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/128g8yJI65w
youtu.be/WnNMxPSklyQ
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No
Would literally disown

can germans stop talking about others dude weenies?

Jordan also has a faggot son.

karma for giving all those white women aids

Shit canada, where'd your leaf fall of to?

I would like to say disown, but I don't know if I would have the balls to do so. I would feel very sad if my son was gay. I could never see him the same again.

Yes
But only if he wasnt a fag

i'd feel worse if my kid turned out to be a democrat

Check this out:

youtu.be/128g8yJI65w

I'd never have to worry about that because I won't raise my sons to be faggots.

Lesbians are the real cancer. Most of them have Uni lesbian experiment phase and turn back to normal. The actual real hardcore lesbians are 98% hardcore mentally ill with either bipolar or borderline disorder and cut scars all over their body.

I work in mental health and female patients with one of the above conditions always have one usually both of the following trademarks:
>covered in pseudo deep tattoos like chinese signs, shitty poems or fucking movie quotes
>hardcore lesbian centering their entire life on being a lesbian and being oppressed for it

As well as in normal life, I never met a actual lesbian not using the following sentence "I'm lesbain n stuff but during therapy I learned..."

Why don't real lesbians exist?

It's biological. You can't raise them to be straight if they aren't. This will cause the same mental problems as training lefties to use their right hand. It's already hardwired and can't be changed without problems.

>Spend your best years caring for a kid
>All that money you could have used to snort coke out of whores tits was used in buying school gear for the kid
>You still think it was worth it, your lineage will carry on after you die
>He turns out a fagget

What a waste of time

im ambidexteroius.

checkmate athiests.

>gay
I'm ok with this, as long as he/she doesnt slut it up
>attention-seeking faggot
Kill it with chechens

as long as the human breeds there will always be gay people. look how many senators are in the closet. whites have more gays than any race because whites are mentally ill and weak.

This is true, also used to work in mental health, lesbians are absolutely rife, more so than fags.

Niggers hate gays more than they hate whites.

Magic has AIDS, which means he's almost definitely bisexual or a needle using druggy himself.
Apple not far from the gay nigger tree looks like.

Gay? Yes.
Flamboyant faggot gay? No.

No.

Parents who "accept" it are just in denial about how disappointed they are. It's still painful for them either way but they figure the better option is to not make an issue out of it.

>A
>FUCKING

hold on who is this guy?

I'd still love him, he's my son. I'd support him too, even if he was transgender. I'd show him how family is important regardless of who you are. He wouldn't grow up to be someone who parades around in drag or the YouTube SJWs because it's evident that they lacked love and support as a child, family is important and as a child abuse victim I wouldn't want to continue the cycle.

>his son is a godless faggot but at least he's got plenty of shekels lmao

>It's biological to be
False

i find it interesti g when lesbians lez, they emulate boys with short hair or buzz cut, getting fat, tats, hats and baggy clothing.
i dont dress that way. should i?
not all men conform to cartoonish masculine fashion

I see the Weiner Republic did long term damage to Germany.

Being gay is just a choice

I wouldn't allowed my son to grow up to be a faggot.

The guy is from Peru, you moronic Finnish freak.

>It's biological bla bla bla

I would beat the gay out of him

>>covered in pseudo deep tattoos
Yeah. I decided to stear clear of them. I'm not the kind to turn down sex. But right now I refuse to get in any relation with: fat chick, tattooed or feminist in college.

I know I have my own quirks so I work on them as best I can. But these types of women are cancer.

i dont blame them. i live in a country where prostitution isnt regulated so getting pussy is too much fucking work for little return. women are fucking awful here.

>Canadian humor
Never gonna make it.

>Being gay is just a choice
Then why am I not attracted to men? I could just choose to like them.

Any family means are private.

I'd be ok with it as long as he doesn't fuck niggers.

There's literally no evidence supporting homosexuality being a biological condition. It is wholly a developmental disorder.

That man's parents will get grandchildren. In evolutionary terms, magic failed, irrespective of the $200 million clothing line.

If youre the degenerate type who wants to snort coke off a whore, then youre not good father material, and it is easy to see how your son would turn out gay.

This. I'm trans but my parents always loved and support me so I'm not a degenerate whore and I'm going to do my best to be successful so I don't shame them or end up as one.

>attacking a man's family because you're jelly

Pretty ignoble.

what accent is this?

I tried to be gay but it didn't work. I tried sticking my cock in two men's arseholes but both times I just couldn't get off and whole experience was lame compared to with a woman.

I really wanted to enjoy fucking men as much, if not more, as I do fucking women, so why could I not make myself like this if being gay is a choice?

Yea but if my son is gay and in the closet, I might get grandkids. If he is gay, my billions of years of evolutionary history ends.

I wouldn't be able to deal with offspring in the first place.

depends on if they can still act like an adult and separate personality from sexuality

Doubles comfirm best answer.

You'd be a good father.

That's the right choice buddy always remember:
>never stick your dick into crazy
It will haunt you for life. If they fall into a down and need some attention they will make up the wildest claims how you raped them or blame you on abducting her and cutting her up to get even more attention for her self harm...

>tfw still waiting for the gay gene to be discovered

I'd have another kid to see if God was fucking with me or not lol

Melbourne, but like I guess whatever the white trash valley girl equivalent of a middle class part of L.A. would be maybe?

youtu.be/WnNMxPSklyQ

Faggotspeak

why are you linking this guy? I'm feeling like you're just taking advantage of the thread to post gay shit

Magic has Aids. He probably got it from gay sex. Makes sense his son is a faggot.

im lefty and im using my right hand for my mouse

you cant compare being left handed to wanting a dick in your ass m8

Found the gay leaf

>muh biology
>muh satan digits

Fuck off Weimar Jew. Gay is 100% choice.

If your son is gay, then you deserve the pain - because it means you failed as a father.

old filip joke about fags

Yeah and you would be the "cool dad" too who didn't care about drinking or weed and then your kids and their friends end up druggie unsuccessful losers because you never put your foot down.

Maybe you should try being a bottom.

Lesbians are the worst they are more likely to be over weight, go to jail and be in violent relationships than straights.

Money doesnt buy ha-penis

But they're not sticking their dicks in other people's asses. Gay sex is so off-putting imho, it's just never clean. No matter how 'sexy' the two boys are, there's always shit involved.

yes, absolutely I agree that's right, goy

>gay shit in a gay thread

>Sup Forums is so cucked that rather than think their genes have the ability to create a gay offspring they'd rather disown them

>being a close-minded brainlet
I can actively turn on and off my 2d and 3d fetishes (I consider homosexuality a fetish in function) on whim, including whether I'd do it in real life. Yet I choose only to do straight stuff in irl because of societal function, physical and social detriments, and personal idealism. I can always go to gay and other stuff in irl, but I don't because I can control my lustful inclinations. If you want some examples of changing sexuality you can just look at prisoners turning to gay sex and the fact that every single animal type besides domesticated goats do not engage in exclusive homosexuality. Heterosexual sex has purposes beyond simple hedonistic lustful tendencies. Which is why exclusive heterosexuality is extremely common. People didn't exactly marry for love back then.

Exclusive homosexuals are truly sexually close-minded.

Children of rich celebrity have a vibrant sex life, all that money can buy, soon enough they are bored with regular sex or simply because they hate being their whore parents.

Didn't know this was such a hot topic. That's what scientists teach us over here.
What's the redpill on the gay condition these days?

>not a degenerate.

I sincerely find it hard to believe my offspring could end up gay when they spend all day from age 4 to whenever they leave working on a farm and becoming skilled outdoorsmen.

I just don't see how you could be a fairy in that situation.

There's gay people among the Amish too. They usually leave or are expelled. But they do exist without ongoing (((media))) bombardment.

USA has a problem with people denying their parent's faces. Either by going interracial or by changing looks drastically. Even consumerism promotes being different is better.

Well so long as they grow up tough at least they'll be the less shitty kind of faggot

Looks like someone is worried

Because being gay/trans is part of someone and not somthing that you can fix/prevent with any sort of work.

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord dot gg/mDp9x

>who could ever turn out gay growing up surrounded by corn-fed all-American rough trade and spending countless nights out in the woods with the other boys

This is my favorite meme after the Colbertface meme.

I hate how niggles pretty much get free license to say whatever they want re:lgbt,etc.
I mean sure there will be a few people making b itchy comments at him but if he was white it would be the subject of a fucking Salon article with a campaign to get him fired and have his friends and family disown him.

>no clear face shot
what is he trying to say?

Word around gay nigger hollywood is that he caught it from playing rectal decorator with Jermaine Stewart (A one hit wonder from the mid to late 80's with that song "we don't have to take our clothes off")

No one is born gay. It is not a coincidence so many gay celebrities admit to being molested.

no. i would disown them.

Would you transition into a woman if your male self was balding? Depends on how expensive plugs are

To be fair, he does look fabulous

oh shit I never knew this
Magic is too good for this.

Lesbians have the greatest rate of domestic abuse senpai

hormones reverse hairloss. if it's really bad they can get on finasteride too and that helps a fuck ton.

That can't be though, because the claim is that one can be trans-whatever, changing on a day-to-day or moment-to-moment basis

>You still think it was worth it, your lineage will carry on after you die
>He turns out a faggot

This. Only thing I would care about. I'd try like he'll to get him to donate his sperm or something like that.

I'm going to only allow my kids to drink from well water, so it won't be an issue.

no actual trans person agrees with that. Most of us hate sjw bullshit as much as you.

I wouldn't disown them but I wouldn't take much interest in their life either.

Just dump them out of the nest and tell them "good luck."