Why did labour's polling increase after being stuck behind for months?

Why did labour's polling increase after being stuck behind for months?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/theresa-may-internet-conservatives-government-a7744176.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because Theresa May threatened internet privacy,
this got all the nerds and manchildren who wouldn't of usually cared or voted to vote and care...

Spoiler: And they're not voting for conservative.

Don't forget dementiatax

I dunno, dude, I think it's down to rallying young people to vote through publicity on social media. After brexit, I think they realised crying and bitching doesn't mean shit when only 30% of youth voted.

I think Labour is trying to awaken youth demographics.

Normies don't really care about that one.

I think unironically Conservatives may have done that for them by threatening the one
thing Youth are so attatched to, the Internet.

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/theresa-may-internet-conservatives-government-a7744176.html

implying the polls are not manipulated to make you vote tory

Probably because May is a globalist stooge.

Many reasons. May's rhetoric is that of fear: Fear of Corbyn, fear of scarcity, fear of corporations.

Corbyn's rhetoric is that of hope: Hope for negotiations, hope for social care, hope for the many not the few.

This is a real Star Wars esq battle over which is a stronger motivator: Fear or Hope?

>star wars as a metaphor
neck yourself

It was appropriate, fucktard.

>HOLY

>FUCK

>THE

>CRINGE

That's okay if the study of rhetoric is beyond you. I was using a pop-culture reference as satire, but it apparently went over your autism.

Excuse me?

Pop-culture references make sense, because popular movies propagated sets of memes into the public. No wonder, that (((hollywood))) meme magic accidentally show up as such hyperlinks in modern life.

Top kek do you realize how truly fucked Britland woukd be if Jez wins? He will repeal Brexit and let every nigger on earth into the country

Fear or hope? Neck yourself cunt

Basically this: May calls snap elections, hopes are low for any candidate winning as she's not done anything particularly bad and she has had some okay public speeches particularly her first as she became PM. The chances of the main competitor are slim as a lot of headlines like 'Labour to split if Corbyn loses' and other such stuff. The public confidence level in Corbyn was low. So polls show May with a very clear advantage.

Then over the past few weeks the public has seen more of May and has seen that she has some poor ideas, poor decisions, flipflops and is not as strong a candidate as she appeared when she called the election. So now the polls show Labour gaining a few points.

It doesn't particularly matter for May, this one is in the bag. She will easily win. It's just that there could be a few seats lots to labour.

>A euro-skeptic and closet-brexiteer will renege on the Referendum

Yeah Right.

May comes across as inhuman and incompetent. Her efforts to seem like a normal person on the One Show a couple of weeks ago was cringeworthy. She's a coward that hides from the public and avoids events where she doesn't control the questioning. She's flat refused to debate anyone head on.

May keeps trotting out the same old lines like 'strong and stable' and 'coalition of chaos'. It's all puff and nonsense. She's always trying to bullshit the public. Constantly telling us that they're spending 'record levels' on health and education when this is a meaningless measure without the context of inflation. In real terms, spending is down which is why schools and hospitals are cutting staff and resources. May was caught out on this tonight as well.

Corbyn has his faults but the guy comes across as reasonable and honest, and it appeals to the younger voters, who are currently ignored because they have the lowest proportion of voting.

>Corbyn has his faults
You know that when he defunds your military it is all over for you, right? You are a tiny, tiny island and the only reason you are first world is because of the military that commie corbyn wants to shut down. Good luck, Mo.

ITT: Retards thinking Corbyn has any actual chance of winning

>You know that when he defunds your military it is all over for you, right?

Why though? Are we strategically well placed? Do we have access to significant amounts of precious resources? I'm a brainlet, so would like to know who would invade and for what purpose. Unless you mean isis, in which case that is happening with or without a military.

Corbyn doesn't have the backing for that, he's softened his attitude towards Trident because it won't wash with his backbenchers.

hes pledged to increase funding to the military and defence

You a stupid mothafucka

Oh so Labour can flipflop but May can't?

he hasnt flip flopped

its right there in the manifesto