A single missile could end Islam

If Mecca was Nuked (Either by Sub,Bomber,Missile or even inside a vehicle like a Truck nearby) it would do one of these 3:

>1) End Islam

>2) Cause Islam to Reform

>3) "World vs Islam"(A true World War, which would then either End Islam or cause Islam to be reformed if anything is left)

It's not a matter of Why it should be done at this point, its a matter of Why hasn't it been done already since so many things are in position or are in motion.

Destroy that stupid black cube and it will impact the world greatly. And it wouldn't be that hard to do at all. (non-military could even do it).

Agreed.

Contact russian MOD and let the shitskins hit the floor.

It would be great for the globalists so I don't know why they haven't done it. They just need to nuke Mecca and then stay silent about who did it. That way the Muslims will go after everyone. They will flood every country and attempt to destroy the infidels once and for all for destroying there most holy cube. The world would be forced to come together to defeat Islam and could be the thing that creates a one world government alliance. That might be what they are doing now actually. That might be why they're sending Muslims around the world right now. Getting ready for this. Islam could be the greatest toll for the globalists.

Do it faggots. We waste too much money maintaining that shit.

If (((they))) wanted Islam destroyed, it would have been done already.

I was reading about the kaaba (black cube) earlier. Apparently no matter where muslims are in the world, they're supposed to face the direction of the kaaba when they pray. Its considered the holiest place to islam, and at least once in a lifetime all capable muslims are required to do a pilgrimage to it. The more you read about it, the more it sounds like a mind control device.

Also ive seen pictures I think from the 60s? Before everything was islamified over there. No one wearing hijabs and people generally looking happier. When did all of this change happen? Islam as a relegion is pretty old (1800s) but I think their numbers increased a lot in recent years.

I thought it has been destroyed already like 4 different times.

a single nuke would NOT end islam, you fat retard

im 100% for dropping a nuke on the mecca, but it would honestly just do more harm than good

i still say "do it", though. but it wouldnt end islam

Isn't it just a shitty little meteor that landed there and they decided it was a sign from God and built the cube around it?

Islam has been around since around 600ad friend. But still yeah the whole religion seems to have taken on a more barbaric tone in the past 100 years

Pakistan would be mad as fuck and lauch a counterattack. India will panic and launch theirs too. Then China will lose it and engage as well.
We can't risk a world war over some religious artefacts.

It's supposed to be a rock or some shit from the moon.
Islam is a pagan religion based on moon worship, that is also why their symbol is a crescent moon.

why would you kill a shit tonne of innocent people

It actually would.

>implying Muslims know this
>implying making it an uninhabitable radioactive wasteland is the same as being flooded

Yeah, Islam used to be peaceful and they built great empires, but the last 100 years it's gone full shit. Like you said, they're probably been brainwashed by (((you know who))).

Pls let me finish college and move to the USA so I can buy guns and get ready for the big war.

I have said this alll along. For every over act of terroristic murder in the west by a jihadi, we retaliate with a tactical nuclear weapon (usually 10 KT yield or less) on an islamic city....we start with Mecca then go to medina, riyadh, Terhan, Damascus, Kabul, etc, etc until we run out of cities, or they get the point.....

You.

Yes, you. The one screaming, "Islam is not a religion of peace!" and "Sadiq Khan lied to us!" and other slurs I dare not mention. Tread lightly.
You are one. We are hundreds, thousands. Millions. You aren't just IN the minority; you ARE the minority.
I don't feel awkward or anxious being a Muslim around others, and your words don't affect me. Many others, however, are coming out of their shells for the first time in their lives. This is the first time many are enjoying the beautiful world that has been gifted to us by Allah - and it IS beautiful. Incredibly so. DON'T ruin this for them. We Muslims may have our differences, but we will not hesitate to come to the aid of our fellow Athiests, especially against someone who so virulently slurs that which has brought us all together.
Don't take this the wrong way. I don't hate you. I don't fear you. I pity you.
I'm sorry that you feel this way towards us. I'm sorry that Islam is such a bane to your existence. And I'm sorry that you are missing out on such a wonderful religion. Mostly, though, I'm sorry that you feel the need to go around and publicly chastise and berate others. I'm sorry that, to ensure your own validity, you need to make others feel invalid. I'm sorry that your self-worth is so infinitesimally miniscule that you have to make others feel less-than-human, at least in your own denatured mind, just to feel whole. I am truly sorry that day-in and day-out you have to put up with your worthless, meaningless, Shakespearean tragedy of a life.
I ask you politely to cease your unnecessary cries for attention, and instead invite you to join our ranks. Stop being a Christian, convert to Islam, and breathe in the splendour and the amazement of your first mosque, and then, maybe, just maybe, you'll see what you've been so hopelessly searching for this whole time.

Reform Islam?!?! WTF are you kidding me? Won't happen because the majority of muslims are low-IQ inbreds with below average executive control. And the semites have a genetic tick to always be right regardless of contradicting evidence.

It would end it one way or another. You have no idea how important it is so them. They'll go ape shit. All 1.5 billion of them.

Islamic reform you say? Well, thats what the Taliban & IsIs are....mainstream islam, the sunni, the shia, the sufis....not pure enough, nope, wahhabism is apparently it

Looks like someone is getting killed for blasphemy online tonight!

>Swedish flag
>butthurt shitskin
jej

It's actually the crescent of venus and the cube represents saturn

Have you ever kicked an ants nest?

Shit goes everywhere

If you want to do it right, you glass the entire middle east in one fell swoop.

No half measures

Lurk more, bongfriend.

The cube had been destroyed multiple times and re built you retard.

>start with mecca

That means you end with mecca. If you bomb mecca that's it. Islam will fall within a year after you strike the cube.

But without Islam, who would we use to scare the public into austerity? And who would we bomb?

>mfw the cube is an ayylmao mind control device built to prevent us from ever becoming a technologically advanced space faring civilization so that we can never pose a threat to them but they won't have to feel bad because they didn't wipe us out

Hey goat fucker... you exist only because of the grace of the white man.

but there was never nuclear radiation stopping them before to recover the pieces

They only way you can get away with this is if your a prince are you a prince? If so give me Gibs! I know your government monitor Sup Forums

>I know your government monitor Sup Forums
How do you know that unless you work for us?

>This is the first time many are enjoying the beautiful world that has been gifted to us by Allah - and it IS beautiful. Incredibly so. DON'T ruin this for them. We Muslims may have our differences, but we will not hesitate to come to the aid of our fellow Athiests
>We Muslims
>fellow Athiests
Looks like you forgot to edit the copypasta properly, 2/10 for effort.

wouldnt stop shit, all the hard-core islamists that are committing terrorism see the kaaba as idolatry.

Youd be doing ISIS a favor.

if islam ended, people would believe in something even more retarded, because humanity is subhuman

creepy cunts

it wouldn't end anything

they'd just find another rock and worship it, like they've done in the past when it was destroyed

I wish a north korean nigga would test a missle right on that cube.

You live in a dictatorship you do know that mate? also give me gibs please salman

I've actually wondered if their religion would survive the lose of their holy stone/city. Judaism survived the lose of Jerusalem (though it ended up transforming from a homeland religion into it's modern transient/survivalist forms.)

I mean, if you want to wreck/reform Islam you probably have to dig deeper into islamic prophecy and 'cut all the threads short' if that makes sense?

Religions like Christianity or Buddahism have the benefit of being unbound to particular places (ex: 'Babylon' of the Apocalypse of John is generally taken to stand for Rome, but could reasonably represent ANY city of global power and trade with a major river running to the sea thus trying to actually avoid 'Babylon' existing and thus circumvent that prophetic chain is an immense undertaking.)

Mecca has been destroyed at least once in the past, and it didn't change anything. You don't understand how annoyingly resilient Islam is. The only thing that can affect Islam as a whole is the wholesale slaughter of muslims and pillaging of land (think the siege of Baghdad)

Which is better, living in a based dictatorship or a cucked (((democracy)))?

did someone say wholesale slaughter?

Who wants to learn how to make a nuclear device and take a bullet for the world?

Why would you not want them tho their Muslim like you? Are all races not equal in the eyes of allah if they are Muslims?

>Islam
>Peaceful
Delete your account.

>Nuke Mecca
>Get nuked back

>Not only the end of islam, but the end of the world

o-ok

meh im sterile and useless so im not contributing much, might as well be me

sup FBI dont worry at least im not doing it here at home

"people"

>implying a Muslim would support the destruction of Mecca
U wot m8

>Are all races not equal
Fuck no, we're not cucks.
>in the eyes of allah
His problem then.

Just do it already so the south hemisphere can claim the world!

Why would anyone?

That news story gave me a boner

It would trigger a world Jihad, that would make the Crusades look like a weekend camping trip. Imagine if they blew up the Vatican - same response. It would radicalize millions of Muslim youts - and Saudi might actually use their toys against us.

We'd turn the middle east into glowing glass, but the religion is pretty embedded in Asia and Africa, it would survive.

weak bait.
kys

Get over here faggot!

How has this thing not gotten blown up by a crazy person yet?

You're welcome. Discount on weapons next time pls?

That's interesting, you're describing exactly what the 9/11 conspirators thought about when the pulled that inside job

Too much security + most crazies want to protect it not destroy it.

Fuck off, death cult shitskin.

if d0ubles or better

>Sup Forums
>account
Kill thyself

Is this what (((anonymous5))) has been telling you? He sure is a smart guy.

We need more heroes that are not afraid of killing muslims.

Sup Forums i-i-i-is an ironic board r-r-r-right? Y-you guys are just joking i-isn't it? h-h-h-h-heh-heh.....

>concern.png

How the fuck does a Saudi become so retarded that he hates on Islam?

>Inb4 muh books

I like this idea! Fuck you muzzies! Shit in our house? We'll burn yours down! FUCK YOU

Don't you assholes make a fortune off your religiously sanctioned tourist trap? I'm not sure your prince would like your hajj bux cut off.

Me too leaf , me too

Akhand Bharat Gives me a boner and I'm white. Poo in loo memes will stop when you take Bangladesh and Pakistan.

They'll never get the point, you'd have to kill them all off.

The last people who tried to take it down were literally turned to ash by birds that threw rocks from hell at them.

Also stop making this pathetic fantasy thread of yours and enjoy the last days of your cancerous hedonistic "civilization"

Destroying Mecca would not only cause mass disruption in the Middle East but around the World, such that violence would erupt and slaughter would pursue. The World, especially Europe, is not ready for such an event -- wait for European nationalism to rise and Europeans finally decide to take a stand against the Muslim hoard en masse.

obligatory POO

>t.retard
Why would destroying a symbol of the Cult of Saturn end Islam? Are you retarded?

its not like they're going to believe the abrahah and
(((the elephant)))

btw stop trying, its Sup Forums we're talking about here

>Muslim
>Innocent

nuke islam now

Do it

it's not just "a Saudi". Pic related.

Al-Hajjaj ibn Yusuf walked away scot-free m8.

Oh hi regurgitation of Anon5

us education in action... islam is bringing bloodshed to the balkans since the 14th century and a few attempts of invading europe since its creation. ataturk did good when he made turkey secular, erdo is gun bring them back 2-3 centuries back.. oh wait he did.

PS you westerners have yet begun to see what islam really is.

What could we do to convince Best Korea to nuke Mecca?

>Islam
>Reformation

Attempting to reform Islam is literally haram you clueless faggot. It is a type of shirk or a type of bid'ah depending on how you view it. Changing the "perfect" word of Allah will never be allowed because his word is eternal. Read moar faget

It would come back (rebuilt) magically through the grace of Allah
I'm pretty sure it has been destroyed before

I agree

Then I guess roman paganism brought bloodshed in Germania and Gallia and zoroastrianism brought bloodshed in ancient Greece and Christianity brought bloodshed to the entire world?
Empires expand all the time, it's not because of religion

my mother was selling our flat many years ago and the muslims wanted to curb down the price of the deal because the toilet was facing the wrong way

More barbaric tone? There literally isn't a time period in history since the beginning of islam where they aren't barbaric. Their religion is spread all across the globe by the sword.

It's been destroyed in the past leading to none of those,
You realise Mecca is in Saudi Arabia right? America's second greatest ally, controlling >60% of the world's oil.
Nuke them and you've basically doomed yourself.

Itt: The_D*Nald LARPers

not true if you nuke them you take their oil by force the biggest mistake of the west was giving them the tech to get the oil of the ground before the white man showed them how to with tech they didnt know how to pull that much oil and now they found terrorism with that oil money same with africans they have no clue how to use resurces the right way unless the white man shows them how to showing them how to or giving them the tech is a mistake coz they dont respect it

>talks a load of gobbledegook
pbuh

>implying nuking the mecca won't make 99% of muzzies go nuclear
Do it!!!