What does Sup Forums think about Japan/South Korea and what do you think about racemixing with them?

What does Sup Forums think about Japan/South Korea and what do you think about racemixing with them?

noooooooooooooo

Would you racemix with this?
Be honest

That daughter is going to be a hotty when she's older and the son is going to be a betabux

They are cucked to the US, but as things stand in the world and amerika is awakening, maybe it isn't that bad.

son looks more like he'll end up here on Sup Forums desu

Japanese, South Koreans, and some Chinese are equals with whites as far as I'm concerned.

Especially Japanese

Quite possibly, though girls always seem to win the gentic lottery and live happy lives.

look at that unibrow, are hapa boys just naturally ugly?

Racemixing with niggers is the only race mixing that should be punishable by death because it literally destroys the non nigger race.
Other forms of race mixing should be avoided for countless reasons, but they're not as destructive as carrying a half breed nigger. You're literally carrying water for the absolute worst race of humans on the planet.

>ugly woman
>ugly man
Kind of like basic math at that point. Ugly+Ugly=Ugly

Beautiful daughters, ugly half breed sons.

chinks are the 2nd best race after whites.
mixing with them is acceptable.
wrt the attractive sons \ daughters, its the same problem that faces the parents but watered down.

white men & female chinks find each other attractive
white females are not attracted to male chinks. Male chinks are attracted to white females.

Mixed chink-white men can find a chink gf, mixed chink-white females can find chink or white man.

This isn't a rule but its more likely.

That terrible lordosis makes me want to fuck her but damn I wouldn't want any of my offspring to have the posture of a doofus horse like that

No all race mixing is bad, never bring this kind of thread up wither it invites the "golden race" and hapa kinds of people. You are creating nonwhites who will most likely support pan-asian activities in our nations, they will be like these golden mongoloid freaks.

Japs are cool. Avoid Koreans.

These are typical korean and japanese girls

no they are not

>mixing with them is acceptable.
show me the good hapas

>This isn't a rule but its more likely.
openly admitting you don't know shit

you'd only want a daughter if you're interested in fucking your daughter

hey Sup Forums who do you think is behind all of these racemixing threads?
We already know CTR, Shareblue, antifa, etc. all come here to spam and derail and slide threads. But imo whoever pushes this racemixing propaganda on Sup Forums must be some kind of kike organization trying to corrupt the board and divide and conquer white men and women.