Black Supremacy at Evergreen State Shows the Truth of Their Movement

youtu.be/Tuc40cGydks

Professor Bret Weinstein found it inappropriate that students would bar him from campus because of his race and because of that the black students at Evergreen State College held protests and made threats against the administration in what could only be juxtaposed to the German student union in 1933.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/wfn16
archive.is/OzyHP
archive.is/9B390
youtu.be/YzYy4WgYuj4?list=PLV8ajpBgPg4hANX8zyqI-sCsjS9rGJ07Z&t=2487
youtu.be/7AGjMjf7zO4?list=PLV8ajpBgPg4hANX8zyqI-sCsjS9rGJ07Z&t=1263
youtu.be/ai2XsO-sDzg?list=PLV8ajpBgPg4hANX8zyqI-sCsjS9rGJ07Z&t=677
youtu.be/qWEyjEvDnl8?list=PLV8ajpBgPg4hANX8zyqI-sCsjS9rGJ07Z
youtu.be/qWEyjEvDnl8?list=PLV8ajpBgPg4hANX8zyqI-sCsjS9rGJ07Z&t=2198
youtu.be/qWEyjEvDnl8?list=PLV8ajpBgPg4hANX8zyqI-sCsjS9rGJ07Z&t=2514
youtu.be/qWEyjEvDnl8?list=PLV8ajpBgPg4hANX8zyqI-sCsjS9rGJ07Z&t=2595
cooperpointjournal.com/2017/03/20/re-equity-inclusion-silence-and-fear-faculty-emails-reveal-controversy-over-race-and-diversity-at-evergreen/
twitter.com/joshdcaplan/status/868957745315295232
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

These are the shills that browse Sup Forums.

That black dude in the tiny mini skirt is the leader because the leader is always the grossest meanest one.

Jokes on them, they are all wasting their money and time going to that worthless school.

mfw black people can't read

think how many white students are now feeling trapped in a school that will have no value in their diploma surrounded by roving gangs of niggers who would murder them in a second if they said something they disagreed with.

>they want to bring segregation back
What's the issue here again?

Bunch of whiny niggers....someone do them a favor and pop them back on a ship to africa so they can see real oppression.

>Professor Bret Weinstein
>bar him from campus... because of his race

What's his race, goy?

Pretty sure that's a black chick. Hard to tell though.

wasting taxpayers money*

Got the trips of truth

they want to take the good colleges

White(jew)

Who is this cockeyed retard this is like the second time I've seen him?

they wont be the good colleges once they are attended/taught by only niggers

You're not wrong.
We have a 100% legitimate "disabled black trans woman" AKA Unicorn-chan, if their own descriptions are to be believed. I forget which video they say "disabled" in, or if it was a "news article", but I'm pretty sure it was mentioned in one of the tear-stained shouts in one of these videos... not that it narrows it down much.

For those too lazy to type in the links this is Unicorn-Chan was one of the interrogated students in this article:archive.is/wfn16

According to a previous user, Unicorn-chan here is responsible for pretty much all of this, along with the other one who also got detained and questioned in the previous link.

archive.is/OzyHP
archive.is/9B390
are reactions to the events by the victim and his friend.

Obvious ringleader certainly likes their attention:
youtu.be/YzYy4WgYuj4?list=PLV8ajpBgPg4hANX8zyqI-sCsjS9rGJ07Z&t=2487

youtu.be/7AGjMjf7zO4?list=PLV8ajpBgPg4hANX8zyqI-sCsjS9rGJ07Z&t=1263
youtu.be/ai2XsO-sDzg?list=PLV8ajpBgPg4hANX8zyqI-sCsjS9rGJ07Z&t=677 At a different meeting.

youtu.be/qWEyjEvDnl8?list=PLV8ajpBgPg4hANX8zyqI-sCsjS9rGJ07Z at still another meeting and showing up later on youtu.be/qWEyjEvDnl8?list=PLV8ajpBgPg4hANX8zyqI-sCsjS9rGJ07Z&t=2198

youtu.be/qWEyjEvDnl8?list=PLV8ajpBgPg4hANX8zyqI-sCsjS9rGJ07Z&t=2514

youtu.be/qWEyjEvDnl8?list=PLV8ajpBgPg4hANX8zyqI-sCsjS9rGJ07Z&t=2595

Attentionfags gonna attentionfag. She's gonna make it to national news soon enough, once this all comes tumbling down. Hope it was worth it.

As is typical, I'm mostly just shocked that someone could think they're still the righteous ones after nearly driving someone to suicide. I'm sure it was all done in the name of Social Justice and safety for her fellow black bodies and people of color.

(inb4 unicorn-chan here An-Hero's because they discovered how shitty they are as a human. I would probably legitimately feel bad.)

Good college are only good if there are good teachers in it.
Do you really think good teachers will want to work in a black on college?
Look at how they are acting right now when there is a group of them approaching 50% of the group, 100% will be a real jungle.

As for the Unicorn-chan's professor(s) I don't have a great idea, but Weinstein's email reply was to a ... well look it up yourself. The "Media Works" class is taught by someone who has since deleted or privatized their facebook and instagram. It was previously full of activism shit, and I had assumed she was a student. Send guesses what she's a professor of.

You can also just dig through whoever's trying to push the "Strategic Equity Plan" and the various blatantly racist rules within it that are ripe for abuse against wrongthinkers.

cooperpointjournal.com/2017/03/20/re-equity-inclusion-silence-and-fear-faculty-emails-reveal-controversy-over-race-and-diversity-at-evergreen/

>Weinstein took particular issue with one policy, put in place to encourage equity at Evergreen “faculty voted to require official, yearly reflections on our individual progress relative to racial diversity.” He appears to conflate this attempt to mend historical inequality and combat racism at Evergreen, with discrimination against white people, writing, “It is hard to imagine a person of color being flagged by a conversion panel, or as an internal hiring candidate, due to their yearly reflections revealing cryptic bias, or insufficient progress with respect to race. But it is all too easy to imagine a white person (whatever that is taken to mean) being challenged on this basis.” He continues that as a result of these and other diversity policies, “We have now imposed on ourselves a de facto hierarchy based on skin color, and hooked it directly to mechanisms of hiring, promotion and dismissal–empowering some, and disempowering others.”

Not that rounding up the ringleaders would necessarily do anything for the situation... Not sure if it'll go full Hydra on you or if you'll accidentally make them a martyr. Apparently a few hours of questioning in the middle of the night didn't bother Unicorn-chan.

Angry video game nerd's new persona

I thought it was him for the first few seconds
But no he's his evil twin.

twitter.com/joshdcaplan/status/868957745315295232

Most Jewish surnames were German or Polish originally. There was a Rosenberg in the American Nazi Party.

If he is a Jew, it's likely he's a neocon/Zionist Jew as opposed to a Marxist/SJW Jew.

>(((((Weinstein)))))
Gee I wonder what his ((((Race)))) is?