How did red hair become so disliked? According to an old thread:

How did red hair become so disliked? According to an old thread:

"Red hair was quite revered among the Norse. Note how Thor himself is described as having red hair."

So why did red hair become stigmatized? Was it a result of Christianity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no souls

Here in Spain it is not stigmatized at all. In fact it is pretty cool. I used to be redhaired when I was a child, but I am not anymore. Shit sucks.

>How did red hair become so disliked?

It's not? I keep forgetting that one post on Sup Forums is everyone's opinion.

anti-irish propaganda, mostly, which took a life of its own.

if you are trying to make a goyim you need to get rid of unique traits and the awesome shit that comes with them.

Ginger chicks are my biggest fetish but when I see a man with red hair it's really creepy to me

i don't really know why, i just know it's really fun to hate people with red hair. it's also ok to do it.

Because ginger is as white as you can possibly get

Fuck off you demon,im gonna call the nearest inquisitor to torture and murder you pathetic redhaired creature

The Jews from south park tried to stigmatize it and did successfully.

Wasn't red hair demonized before anti-irish propaganda became prominent?

because ginger hair means your people have stayed put for too long,due to its prevaliance means they have stayed in a gene puddle and not mixed enough as it is recessive.

hating gingers is a way to stop faulty DNA being in your gene pool,it triggers the racism gene,,,,its why americans get mad seeing niggers flooding into their ancestrial homeland

you have a deep down urge to protect your peoples genes

its why in england kids with ginger hair get bullied and they wind up joining isis lol

look at white converts to isis,most of them are ginger!

>redhair
>disliked
Niggah redhaired people are the master race. Everyone wants to mate with them.

but it's recessive, so "hating gingers" is pointless because you can carry the gene regardless of your hair color, or in other words, you could kill every single person with ginger hair on the planet and it wouldn't do anything.

Red hair was revered by early Christianity. Most Byzantine art has Jesus, Mary, the Apostles, etc. presented with red hair. Continued right up into the Renaissance, too. Red hair signified noble birth and rare bloodlines. So no; its stigmatisation had fuck all to do with Christianity.

you are a complete fucking autist holy shit. recessive doesnt mean weak you lobotomized retard.

Southpark.

Genetic disasters who deserve the bullying they get.

>be ginge
>go outside at night
>3rd degree sun burn from the moon

Anyone else got a fetish for petite redheads?

For some reason they always want to do anal

Its just really ugly in men, but it can make a hot girl even hotter. Men are supposed to be dark, women and kids are "light".

Jews, Red hair is the pinnacle of evolution

IKR at least here in Scandinavia everyone wants them.

this.
>tfw gingers will die out in my lifetime while the shitskin populations grow by the billions

It was. It actually goes back to those Norse OP mentioned. They pillaged Europe for a few centuries, and invariably raped some folks. Some of them also had the recessive genes for red hair, and that infusion of Viking DNA was enough to manifest as red-haired babies. Mind you, if they had the recessive gene in the first place it wouldn't have been impossible for the phenotype to come out, but the odds were just a lot better if it was a Viking siring the rape baby that would remind everyone in the village that their men were defeated cucks and their women were cocksleeves.

And that's how the stigma against red hair developed.

You guys need to stop blaming Christianity for things which have happened over the past 100 years. The west has not been Christian since the French revolution

The Viking rape nonsense is jewish propaganda, though, Shlomo. Rapists could be punished by being buried alive.

yeah, Islam only makes sense to inbreed people.

the pale skin is the problem. it burns easy.

Red hair is mostly Irish. Back before migration to the U.S. became big everyone hated everyone. Think how today north and south Italians hate each other. Well that got worse the further away you were from another area. Poles hated Germans, Germans hated French, French hated British, British hated Irish etc. The Irish had low standing even in relation to the British, I've heard the term british nigger thrown around. So yeah, basically xenophobia and pecking order bullshit. I personally think red hair and green eyes are attractive but then again I'm a mutt with a fetish for pale skin.

hurr durr no you chucklefuck, judas was thought to have red hair.

>According to an old thread

This is why you guys are a laughing stock.

Calling 666-4444
hello?
hello?

Yes, domestic rapists, in their villages, where they lived, when their womens were the victims. Do you think they applied the same standards to their men in regards to foreign women during wartime?

Do you think any society has ever applied the same standards under those two scenarios?

t.daywalker

> red hair become so disliked?
because people who have it are not white

wut?

>neanderthal genetic marker
Make of that what you will.
I think it's cool as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

This, I dunno why either. Just ugly AF.

>Lieber Tod als Rot
this

because celts and scandinavians are the historical niggers of europe

>american education

>original peoples of Europe
Ftfy

because red-haired women are evil?

next time turn on the proxy when you try to incite a silly purity spiral in which only 1 man living in the woods of southern Bavaria turns out to be truly white, Schlomo

Schon gut, ein Rotschopf hier teilt dein Schmerz.

I heard it had to do w/ England battling Scotland or Ireland or sumting. idk.
It's kinda fugly too

see

Yet another way for them to divide people.

1. English anti-Irish sentiment
2. A lot of Jews have red hair
3. While some redheaded women are the hottest fucking things on the planet, most gingers are disgusting.
4. They're basically vampires who can't be in the sun without taking constant DoT.

King David was said to have red hair and he is King Jew.

I have a beautiful redhaired gf and I plan on preserving the future of the redhaired race single-handedly

>millions of years of evolution created beautiful white skin and blonde and red hair
>completely bread out by shitskins within 100 years.

>doesn't know he has the blood of both

Either that or you're an ahmed

>what are Neanderthal genetic markers

Who /brown hair but red beard/ here?

Where does that come from?

The english and the irish/scottish.
The brits obviously have had the upper hand when it comes to influence in the last 300 years, their neighbour banter went to far and the domino effect has left us here today.

>implying this somehow invalidates my point
By that logic we are all niggers because life originated in Africa

Feel good man

Potato nigger genes

>celts and scandinavians are the historical niggers of europe
you mean the builders of civilizations around the globe?

it's not here.

It is the Scots, and Irishes fault.

So you think we're niggers of Europe? You originate from both of these peoples.

>what is multiregional theory

>Was it a result of Christianity?
>LARPagans are this retarded
t. redbeard

shit I got a patch of ginger beard, am I a potato?

I dunno' about normies, but orange hair girls are my greatest weakness.

>tfw ginger
>tfw girls avoid ginger guys like the plague

a-at least old folks usually compliment my hair...

All these retarded af redditors think this.

Christians are stamping out the ancient mystical faery stock.

Who hates gingers?
I'd fucking cum buckets for a ginger gf

Because most gingers are ugly as sin

>originate
no we don't, the vast majority of British people have mostly anglo blood

there's a small chance that a couple of your ancestors from 1,000 years ago were scandnavian settlers if you're from certain parts of the UK but you're a mong if you call that "originating"

red hair is the sign of the ancients before the aryans

My chin and pube hairs are slightly red.

Jealousy

FACT: redheads are the most powerful race in the world.

This is how I imagine you look like.

>How did red hair become so disliked?
Same people that for generations have been telling you "blondes are dumb/bimbos/etc."

Connect the dots.

I don't know but I find red haired women very attractive.

it's a eternal anglo/irish thing i believe?

The ancients are being wiped out.
What's happening to Gingers is what is going to happen to all whites if something isn't done to change things.

>be 6ft blue eyed ginger male

I dunno, I'm the palest person I've ever seen. Some girls love it and some have zero interest. Honestly I feel like some kind of rare bird, people always stare a bit too long. Still a virgin but not for lack of opportunity.

If I rescue and have kids with a blonde haired blue eyed Swedish girl, will my kids be more likely to be blonde or redheaded?

Come to Scandinavia, all women love redhair here. Just be manly tho.

Sub-racemixing is still racemixing ya fucking kiwi

Red hair predates Viking incursions into Britain by centuries. Tacitus, the Roman historian , describes the Picts of Scotland as having red hair.

Yes, Germany during WW2

You give too much credit for whites.Whites didnt invent much thats credited for them.They just didnt forgot what they learned from the ancients as did other races.

oh god is that his mom taking the pic?

I don't really give a fuck, so long as the kids are fair haired and fair eyed does it matter?

Blonde, redhair is more recessive.

Yup

Civilization originated in Atlantis which was inhabited by 7 foot tall redheads

So inbreeding is the only acceptable way to reproduce?

absolutely

>So why did red hair become stigmatized? Was it a result of Christianity?
Yes, we have no souls, so since we can't be threatened with an eternity in hell Christianity try to tread us down in other ways.

Enjoy your granchildren with handfeet and toothy foreheads