Mark Dice's Complete Abandonment of all Shits

Is Dice a hero now? Is he one of us?

How do we get more cucky huwhite ecelebs go full race realist publicly on Twitter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h9cXPYZ3mrg
heyjackass.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are people really getting shot in Chicago on a frequent basis?

Yes.

Yes they are. At an African like amount

You know those stereotypes about Americans shooting each other all the time?
In Chicago, it's accurate.

A night in Chicago sounds like Baghdad in 2003, just with slightly less explosions

No its just good ol' diversity and multiculturalism

thats how they celebrate in their culture

youtube.com/watch?v=h9cXPYZ3mrg

Yup. Got some family there. Niggers gana nig. Also all the gun crime in America is niggers. Go figure.

depends on your definition of 'people'

Thats why they call it Chiraq

too bad chicago isn't a gunfree zone....

They call it Chiraq for a reason. If you have a big nigger population and you let them run loose bc don't want muh racism they will kill each other in insane numbers

The nights are so lit up with smoke and gunfire, we call the effect the Obama Borealis

>the Obama Borealis
I'm laughing my ass off and can't even explain to my gf why
Fuck you

What kind of freaks me out about this is, if things ever go to shit, absolutely NOTHING will change for them except there will be no cops to keep them confined to their areas.

>one of us
super extra tired of this meme, dorks, there is no such thing. grow up.

Kek'd

Most of them are they just don't say it.

236 homicides year-to-date in Chiraq.
Not to mention people who were shot but survived.

:^)

Didn't Trump say he'd stop this shit?

How come the police / military isn't doing shit?

So, explain Twatter to me. How offensive can your posts be on Twitter before they get deleted? Is this threshold increased if you have more power? (For example, Donald Trump could probably say a lot more than say a Justice4SethRich type account).

Who is making these calls? (Them) is too broad, be more specific.

Ok Leaf lesson time.
You know how African IQ is so low, it lowers the entirety of The U.S.A. IQ (for all other races) even though they are a fraction of the population?

This is the opposite example.
Blacks shoot guns so much, so very much that it raises the entire percentage of gun violence for everyone in our population.
When (((they))) say something like, 1 out of every 100 Muricans have guns.
They mean that 5 out of 100 Niggers has like 20 guns.
When they say gun violence is on the rise in America.
They literally mean (and I do mean (((Literally)))) that blacks commit 90% of shootings.

All gun violence in The United States would drop to European standard of acceptable gun violence.
If you got rid of blacks.

Liberals cry about 'martial law'. Look up Secular talk video that is named along the lines of 'Trump threatens martial law', they really don't give a fuck. So if democrats who run a state don't give a fuck why should Trump?

Twitter is Saudi owned so they know they can't fuck with Trump.

Sup Forumsacks will pretend to love Mark Dice now but in 2 years time they'll turn against him when he doesn't go full 14/88, same thing for Paul Joseph Watson and other ecelebs

>when the white flight hits you strong

Honestly though the fact that they have to fire so many rounds and obviously don't really put a dent into each other means they're shit at shooting, so it shouldn't be too hard to protect against them.

>polcucks call themselves redpilled
>Mentally masturbate about already tight enough ecelebz 247
>Don't know Mark Dice
>The only mad an on YouTube who walked up to black and called them nigger to their faces and got akward smiles because he's over 6'2 and 200lbs

Just neck yourselves poltards

Mark Dice has a a very big black twitter following. They will probably laugh and say "damn, this White Boy is crazy"

The next Fallout game needs to be Fallout 5: Chicago.

The twist in this one is that the player is cryogenically frozen in a vault, wakes, and plays the entire game only to realize at the end that the Great War never happened. They just woke up in Chicago.

Yes actually that poll will probably be close to accurate.

lol its the middle east

I assumed Twitter was a Kike company like the rest of them. Why do they bother censoring anything then?

Current weekend figures for Chicago:
>6 dead
>47 wounded

Thats all I was exposed to about black people growing up I thought gang life was their culture

Put me in a screencap.

kek I need to take a picture of it with my Obamaphone

heyjackass dot com

Great site to redpill normies on Chicongo

How is this possible?
Aren't handguns banned in Chicago?

Saved.

>implying any blackie in america alive today was once enslaved
This is good stuff, got any more?

Nah the McDonald v chicago case ruled the gun ban unconstitutional.

Jej

Yes, because prior to McDonald v. Chicago, there was no handgun violence in Chicago.

>Don't know Mark Dice

All those years before the 2016 elections he mostly did videos about celebrities and their connections to Illuminati (absolutely worthless theories).

Now his content is top notch.

Ah yes, the mid northern lights.

Oh i was just providing info. I live in the Chicago suburbs. I am quite aware of the violence in parts of Chicago.

go die in a uhaul drive by shitskin

more blacks have died in chicago alone than our wars for the past 16 years

>niggers paying taxes
>niggers earning money in the first place
That's a good one user

What are you expecting to happen in two years that would obligate them to go 14/88?

>The only mad an on YouTube who walked up to black and called them nigger to their faces and got akward smiles because he's over 6'2 and 200lbs

Who are you referring to?

Yeah but blm somehow ignores those deaths

So far today 4 killed and 3 wounded.

Hey fellow leaf, do some fucking research bro.

heyjackass.com/

here's where you are stupid...all races are = stupid, just as you are a stupid fuck...

every race has stupid fux, just as stupid as you...

the key is to incarcerate every stupid fuc like you of every race...then life would be great...

Fuck, I am so stealing this. Like a bike at a White Sox game, kiss it goodbye.

239 homocides in Chiraq this year already.

10/10

You are really fucking stupid if you think every other race murders as much as niggers.

>i just make the statistics up to fit my feelings without ever looking at them but i'm totally right because I saw some scary black people

Sad! (or sick)

Have you seen crime statistics broken down by race in America? He's not making anything up. You are ignoring the statistics to fit your feelings but you're totally right because at least you aren't a racist.

dice can smell whats coming lol shillcunt

>I live in the Chicago suburbs.
I'm sorry.

Chicongo is living proof of racial differences.

because the Saudis are a kike company

Put down the ganja, bro. It's exacerbating your retardation.

who the fuck is mark dice
why is he important
how significant is this incitement to nigger hate

heyjackass.com/

>id: joo

Strictest gum control laws in the United Burgers.

Chicago has as many murders as all of Canada
Canada is 2.9% black, 1.2% Hispanic Chicago 30% black and 30% Hispanic

Yes.

And no liberal wants to do anything about it.

White supremacists are laughing right now because they don't need to get off their butts to get rid of black people. Niggers are doing it to themselves.

Cultural enrichment.

I chuckled

You can call them cucky ecelebs or whatever, but the fact is the rational individual knows that for maximum positive impact you do not reveal your power level until the right time.

Yep. I had an uncle who was a civilian employee at the Chicago Police Department who was shot to death by three little niglets on bicycles. The worst part is that he wasn't even their intended target.

Only one of those niggers is spending time in jail for second-degree murder.

More often. They can't even arrest for drug possession now, it's all homicides.

SJW would get cunt hurt...game sells well.

Like pewdiepie. Get 50 mil fans before exposing your power level. Im not convinced he is actually redpilled. Its the right way to go about it for maximum effect like you said.

And they wonder why Whites do anything to live as far from them as possible.

Chicago is literally a nigger meat grinder

need shitlords to take down jon ossoff in georgia congress race... can anyone get any dirt on this cuck?

How does pointing out statistical facts make you a "race realist"?
You're seeing Jesus in the clouds. You're biased by your own delusions white power boy.

He should also ask how many will care.
Where is BLM anyways?

fucking kek

No link?

They would be safer in an Ebola treatment camp in Africa.

update this prick

noice

mark 'gas the kikes' dice

Dice is a spineless vermin who knowingly false newses and says his material is good enough for the morons who follow him. He blocks genuine researchers who contradict him.

If you want something intelligent about violence in 'bad neighbourhoods' try looking for Something with Jordan Peterson on poverty and violence.