When will you backward mouthbreathers finally realize that you are on the wrong side of history...

When will you backward mouthbreathers finally realize that you are on the wrong side of history? Globalization improves EVERYONE's life. That avacado toast you had this morning? Thanks Mexico! The top notch doctor you see? Thanks India. Globalization lets the cream rise to the top and if you cant keep up well too bad. You people will be looked back in history with the save reverence as the luddites.

>Globalization lets the cream rise to the top
That's why they're terrified. They'll be cast down to the bowels of society where they finally belong.

>Globalization improves EVERYONE's life.
manchester

That comic is retarded

The society described sounds like a utopia

I want to own things.. I'm not buying avocado toast.

Orlando
Paris
Manchester

The list goes on. Enjoy your globalist paradise you fucking degenerate.

Gibsmedats.

>not political correctness
>being able to talk with everybody
>no blod thirsty violent degenerate religion of piss
>no elite in their ivory tower
>bad
Dude if that existed I'd get a green card immediately.

We are on the wrong side of history only if we lose.

is spelled avocado or aguacate

>Avacado
Grown in cali
>Top docters
>india
Kek kill yourself

>When will you backward mouthbreathers finally realize that you are on the wrong side of history?
Implying you'd be a part of history and not just erased because you're a liability

>That avacado toast you had this morning? Thanks Mexico!
Just because I buy your shit doesn't mean I want you in my house. I don't invite the cashier over for dinner.

> Globalization lets the cream rise to the top
More like the inverse. Because shit is more dense, they need to stir it so it comes to the top.

>You people will be looked back in history with the save reverence as the luddites.
Implying the society you'd end up creating would teach you history other than the great Jamal who invented the light bulb.

Well honestly that sounds like paradise.

This is a nice ad.

Look at the faces of those outside, they want in because it's paradise.

lol globalism is bullshit. We need to close the borders and fix the institutional corruption and racism first before we let anymore sandniggers in.

When you let a minority group in you risk them getting isolated from the host country's culture and being radicalized because they have no roots.

take example Vietnamese refugees. A lot of the youth form Vietnamese gangs and shit. Until we stablize the internal politics we shouldn't be promoting globalism.

What many americans don't see is that the people in control are using gender, race, religion, and etc to pit the middle class and lower class against each other.

Basically a low key civil war. I mean if all the minorities and poor people are fighting each other. It distracts the general population from the root of the problems

>this

I don't know why i wouldn't want to live in Angrywhitemenistan.

Sign me up.

Hahaha

So this cartoon is pro white men yes?

>having a bunch of 3rdworlders ruin your country just because you like avocado&toast

>muh wrong side of history argument
History is only written by the victors. It doesn't matter if they were the ones in the wrong or not.

With that society there's no reason to be angry. Sign me the FUCK up famalam.

Considering that you have inmigrants in every branch of goverment, job, or public seat, I guess they won already.

Shill thread! Everyone remember to SAGE and DISREGARD this thread!

SAGE
A
G
E

I'm white. I have to work to get those things and last I checked, Shanaynay in HR ain't hiring white men. I am on the only side of history. Whether that ends in victory or defeat is with the Gods but I intend to make my appeal to them with the blood of my enemies, so keep pushing that line until the horn sounds, faggot.

I don't buy avocados for my toast

I would like to own a house some day

Globalization is inevitable, yes, but its abused by corrupt individuals who are literally going to balkenize the fucking west with all this immigration under the guise of globalization, stop cherry picking fucking cases.

I promise you, The west is going to balkenize if immigration continues on as it is, but maybe thats what your masters want.

>the cream rise to the top
So you mean Europeans will continue dominating everyone and assimilating other cultures as mere products for their own entertaining, while said others continue to kill each other?

Everything you have due to globalization it's thanks to the exploitation of third world slave labor you fucking dunce.

Be sure to thank China for installing suicide nets on their iPhone factories because apple works their labor so hard for so little that they would rather be dead than make your phone

10/10 bait I'm legitimately angry

How can someone breath backwards?

>avacado toast you had this morning
avocados are harvested by slave labor, liberal schmuck. stop eating them.
what the fuck is with you slave loving democrat fucks? you can't understand that you're the bad guys here? you support slavery. we're 100% anti-slavery. what else is there to talk about?

So the argument is that we should merge millions of incompatible populations and cause widespread death and disease for a fucking spic apple? Gotcha.

literally everyone is going to have so many different values, some wont even want to acknowledge what the U.S. and Canada is, and then theres demographic, political, economic, racial issues. the west is going to balkenize under the corruption of globalization and thats all there is to it

wouldapplyusingtheproperlegalchannelsandagreetoabidebytheirlawsandculture/10

>avacado toast
Sorry I'm not a hipster, I don't eat "avocado toast" and wash it down with "pumpkin spice lattes" or whatever other bluepilled cow shit they've convinced you is the next big thing this month.

>The top notch doctor you see? Thanks India
So it's a good thing when America steals high skilled workers from other countries?
If they stayed in their homeland they would make it a better place.
And the pic you posted is b8. We need guns to defend all of our other rights while you make it "our" only issue.

Here's a tip for everyone. Don't like American culture then fucking stay in your own country.

>Helps everyone.

No, it just pushes some up while dragging others down, kill yourself Angrywhitemenistan sounds like heaven.

Holy fuck looks like paradise. They even moved the Statue of Liberty inland and retrofit with a real torch. Awesome.

Not true.
Being forced to get out of the Termini railway station dodging hostile and annoying niggers is not improving my life. Not at all.

Yeah, I want to live in in whitemenistan ;^(

I love how libs are so lacking in perspective that quality of life to them, equates to being able to eat imported fruit and veg, or go on a gap year while writing a travelogue.

Blissfully unaware that their cushy lifestyle depends on the exportation of violence and importation of resources.

They paint themselves as civilized, pacifists, with no blood on their hands, because they don't personally have to take responsibility for, or even witness, the violence upon which their lifestyles depend.

They spend their whole lives on electronic devices and filling up their gas tanks, only to drive to an anti-war protest.

They'll eat meat, and sign petitions against a specific manifestation of animal cruelty.

Such is their disconnect from reality.

I can't wait for their sorry little bubbles to burst.

>AHaHAHAHA angry white menistan would be awful!
>WTF why did you build a wall around angry white menistan?!?!?
>We want in!!

This.

>tfw never living in angrywhitemanistan

you idiots stop replying to this obvious bait
MODS!

What I want to know is why are those "immigrnats" interested in moving to that "racist, polluted shithole of a country." Just doesn't add up.

Keep it up, you coin-clipping kike cocksucker. Your day is coming.

greetings user ,,, i can only speak for me . I've traveled a lot in the last 15 years and have been lucky to visit so many parts of the world . I love to travel because i get to experience different cultures ,food , music , faiths . My concern about globalization is its essentially seeks to homogenize individual nation states into one big global group of happy ,distracted consumers. Diversity seems to be important in nature and i suspect the same could be said for cultures . Without our differences ,and by that i mean good differences that accentuate and help define each country, human society will stagnate . True globalism exists in the mind of the individual ,not in some corporate imposed one world government .Oh , that and the guys that inhabit this capstone power structure are sex crazed satanists/saturnists .History will record that people freely gave their consent to the very people who orchestrated their end.

>post yfw you will never live in angrywhitemenistan

the white man is known for giving great free handouts at this point

Globalization (free commerce while preserving nations) is good.
Globalism (open boarders, which what they are actually doing) is not.

>stop going against my narrative, REEEEEEEE

The funny thing is they still want to be let in

>globalism is bullshit. We need to close the borders and fix the institutional corruption
Correct
>before we let anymore sandniggers in
Incorrect. Remove Islam from the face of the Earth

Cap this so you may learn and help others learn.

You should be ashamed, you lack the reasoning skills of my 9 y/o daughter.

looks unironically good to me

>>NO

>>Political Correctness
Agreed
>>Feminazis
Agreed
>>Thug Culture
Agreed
>>Muslims
Agreed
>>Mexicans
Change this to 'Illegal Immigrants', as it should be
>>Refugees
Change to 'Muslim Refugees' for now
>>Lyin' Press
As long as there is evidence of lying, agreed
>>Homos
No issue with gays unless they get into the political correctness madness
>>Elites
Change to 'Globalists'
>>Speakin' Foreign
Accents are fine, as long as it's English

>My concern about globalization is its essentially seeks to homogenize individual nation states into one big global group of happy ,distracted consumers.

Our actual happiness and wellbeing isn't even a concern. Most people are unhappy without being able to recognize that unhappiness has its roots in this incredibly unnatural way of life. They have been convinced that the dissatisfaction they experience is just a natural part of life in general. Many people are so alexithymic that they don't even realise they're unhappy.

>1 post by this ID
Slide thread.. Sage

And yet for some reason the world tries to get into that hellish backwater place. Really makes you think.

>Mexico
Country run by drug cartels full of corruption and poverty to a point where people risk their lives to traverse a desert in an attempt to have a better life in a country that is completely foreign to them.
>India
Designated shitting streets
>Middle eastern countries
Have no concept of honor. Kill women and children like barbarians for the sake of a pedophile prophet.
>African countries
2000BC greece was more advanced than any africa nation (Sub saharan) that has every existed.

Yea whatever you say man. It seems like Europe and Asia are the only beacons of civilization among a world of primitive savages. But bringing them in here is good because "multiculturalism makes us stonk". There's a good reason why countries like Japan weed out this trash. Because those cultures haven't succumb to the cultural marxism that is destroying Europe.

> mfw I already live in angrywhitemenistan.
Our parliament member just called our female puppet president an idiot.
He was 100% correct. His diagnosis was confirmed by university professor (also male).

globalization is basically just jews avoiding human rights laws
its a sick destructive race to the bottom

I would personally love to live in ANGRYWHITEMENISTAN. Sounds like a paradise.

>Globalization improves EVERYONE's life in the cities

FTFY

Exactly. White Men at the end of the day are actually capable of creating a functioning society.

Shitskins see this and want to move in and mooch off this society. They then cry raycist when the White man puts the foot down and says contribute or gtfo.

That comic is a Freudian slip in image form.

>Avocado Toast

Who eats this?

Globalism is just Imperialism 2.0.

It's figuring out that slavery is expensive because you need to feed and care for your property, while turning them into indentured serfs means you keep your hands clean and pockets fat.

Globalism is wanting not just what's available on your own plate, but whats on everyone else's plate as well.

That 'indian doctor' could have improved the health of his neighbors and citizens at home, but now is turned into a mail-order product to be 'manufactured' and shipped away while his people make do with scraps. It is selling the calf to buy milk.

political correctness - anti free speech
feminism - sexist
thug culture - violence
muslims - there are plenty, but sharia is anti everything
mexicans - there are plenty
refugees - there are plenty
lyin press -anti truth, anti integrity
homos - gay marriage was settled by the SC
speaking foreign - press 1 for...

this guy basically left out every one of the other rights
in the bill of rights from the YES list

Yes just like girls want to be nerdy and spics want to live in America but be mexican

>white people are so terrible

cool, if we suck, then leave us alone

This

It's why I always roll my eyes whenever I see "Refugees Welcome" signs or "Black Lives Matter" posters in rich liberal gated communities.

Because I know that they'd never ACTUALLY take those people in. You'll never see sandniggers getting settled in the rich part of town, and if you ever tried to bus dindu kids into school with their kids suddenly "Black Lives Matter" becomes "Could you maybe matter somewhere else?"

And that's all this bullshit is. Libs are selling out the working class by having them being raped by sandniggers, shipping all the manufacturing jobs overseas so they can pay less for their fucking macbooks, and then giving all the entry level service jobs to dindus, beaners, and bitches.

And they're still to fucking stupid to figure out why nobody listens to them anymore and why they keep losing.

Winners of this race climb back to the trees, user and kikes inherit Earth. Become one.
Fuck it all.

>angrywhitemanistan removed the (((elites)))
Sign me up

Nothing wrong in the pic but should be United States

>That avacado toast you had this morning? Thanks Mexico!

I grow my own. Don't eat them, but I sell them to trust fund faggots at $5 a avocado.

>The top notch doctor you see? Thanks India.

Had a street shitter doctor. Key word had, got rid of him and now have a white doctor.

>Avocado Toast

That sounds fucking disgusting.

drive SUV's to star bucks and complain about fossil fuels and too much food packaging damaging the environment

Are you 9?

>file name
You have more potatoes?

Underrated post.

We grow plenty of avocados in California, faggot.

GLR wouldn't wear that gay antifa face rag. he's a man that marched around in a nazi uniform in the 60s.

Mouthbreathers...way to start it off there op...
Globalization is a cancer that needs to be excised from the body...avocados can stay in Mexico, as can all the pooinloos...
Wanna know why???
Cause I'll vote against it every fucking time...

Why do you want to drain the brains of third world countries instead of letting them develop? You're a western world supremacist.

A comment to that picture: Why can't angry white men be left alone? That's all they ask, to be left alone. There is plenty of land on this planet for you to create your multicultural paradise.

Good point . Jung would have had a fucking field day with us .As far as i'm concerned their is a terrible disconnect between our true selves and our perceived selves . The culture of globalisation has created this strange dreamstate and its playing all kinds of havoc with peoples mental health .

Why do they want to get in to angrywhitemanistan if its so bad?

They are animals and weak

THIS!!!!

get the fuck out shill. nigger and nigger violence isn't worth reporting lol. The most homicides are nigger on niggers

Goddamn Whitemenistan sounds amazing.

Angrywhitemenistan sounds great actually. Sign me up for a visa!

honestly id live in angrywhitemensistan