get over it

You can't be both a communist/Marxist/(((progressive))) and a proud American

We literally had a war about this

It was a pretty major one

You lost

Get over it

Oh yeah? Which war was that?

This
It's pathetic. I'm germanic and can speak german but I will never be a nazi.

The cold one?

Hint: you lost to sandal gooks

>a fucking leaf knows our history better than an American

I hate this country so fucking much.

Wasn't that one against commies?

Don't you read the news? Americans are Nazis now.

"We defeated the wrong enemy." -Patton

FPBP. Our grandparents fought for Jews. Fought for the wrong side. Hitler fought for whites and all of Europe, the right side. I am proud to call myself a nazi.

My grandfather said when he passed at 92 that the entire war was pointless after seeing what we became. He wasn't even bitter, just dissapointed.

Oh really? Haha. Maybe that's why the liberals side with gorge Soros

Yes as well as Marxism. As far as winning that one is debatable.

Both of these are true

>sandal gooks
Can confirm, my dad works for Hyundai.

We won against Norks

Lost against Gooks

Won a proxy in Afghanistan

Won all but two proxies in Central and South America

Won in most proxies in Africa

Out lived the USSR

Bent China and most other surviving commie countries closer to our economic model

The only significant thing we lost was the cultural war thanks to men like yuri bezmenov and that is starting to change rapidly

Liberals get super butt hurt when the truth about Patton comes out, they do the same with the civil war and it's mostly hidden truths.

Add to the fact that both my maternal and paternal grand fathers would be considered literal fascists today if they were alive by leftist standards, it's hilarious how they are paraded around like they are the champions of freedom. My mothers father passed when I was younger and we weren't very close so I don't know his beliefs, he also fought in the pacific, but my fathers dad and
Uncle(who were actually in Pattons army) hated what America became in recent years to the point that on his death bed he told me and my 2 brothers to fight for "what was right" in the coming years. This man won 2 Purple Hearts and volunteered to fight. Our parents let their fathers as well as their children down. It's time to fix the eternal boomers mistakes.

This is the kinda thing that makes me cry.
FeelsBadMan

The Cold War dipshit

Nah. He lived an amazing life and is survived by a family that honors and cherishes his memory. He understood forces were out of his control and he just wanted us to stand for what we knew was right. I struggled with his death for a long time but I realized that if there is an afterlife I need to live every day in a way that he would make him proud and honor his blood.