While you white welfare Queens are sitting here on Sup Forums jerking off to anime...

While you white welfare Queens are sitting here on Sup Forums jerking off to anime, this immigrant worked his ass off to get into Harvard. This is why your boomer parents say you millennials are lazy, you think you are entitled to these rewards while a brown immigrant works harder than you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YJ8iAsqIxOE
youtube.com/watch?v=aGb8ZfZl_IE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And if he wasn't a minority, he wouldn't have that degree.

Hard to prove a hypothetical

Doesn't matter how hard he worked, this country was not settled and founded for him or his people. His opportunity for higher education was stolen from the progeny of the men who risked their lives to build this country. The opportunity he has in his own country is the result of what his ancestors have built for him, and that is all that boastful motherfucker deserves.

>150 minimum wage hours to buy a laptop.

Why the fuck didn't he just buy chromebook instead of a macbook air if he was so poor

>"new life" immigrants haven't always had to work harder
nope.. this isn't going to work this time. these people are can't be American

Wonder what he got a degree in

All of these fucks always have a sob story to tell. Every single one. He could have sold drugs and run guns to pay for shit but he won't say that. You're gullible if you believe anything from his shitpost.

white niggers unite!

MacBooks don't break ever. I've had mine for 10 years. My brother has an Asus and the screen went out after 3

tranny alert, he's wearing lipstick

>worked his ass off to get into Harvard.
So he put "brown person" on his application.

Wow, he sure "worked his ass off."

How to get into college for dummies
>don't be white [75% chance of admittance]
>don't be male [see above]
>don't be CIS gendered [additional 10%]
>be here illegally [additional 15%]
>make a rap song about how hard it is in Amerikkka [100%]

the point is that he didn't HAVE to work his ass off to get a fancy laptop - he WANTED to

>Wonder what he got a degree in
Bachelor of Arts

He's not an immigrant though... he was born in the USA.

Its good to see Protestant Ivy Leagues BTFO themselves by accepting retards into their ranks who hate everything about the institution

On the flip side

This guy has taken the spot of a WASP Patriot

So all that effort he described was completely wasted. What a moron. All the work and sacrifice in the world doesn't matter if you choose to waste everything on a non-plan.

So he spent what, about $1100 on a laptop? Bet he got an alienware or some shit.

You don't even need a laptop for college. You can do all the work in the library.

no you should definitely have a laptop

>be a minority with a hard luck story

Ivy league colleges cream themselves over this. If he was black, he would have been given every scholarship imaginable.

Maybe if this was 50 years ago and he actually had to compete for a place on a level playing field, I'd be impressed.

Not taking his side here but,
He holds bachelor in arts from Harvard, even if he is dumb as shit, the school name alone carries enough weight to land him at least a dozen job interviews.

No, the name USED to carry serious weight. The Ivy Leagues are not what they once were. It's no longer a guaranteed job.

you don't even realise how much i don't care

I'm sure affirmative action played no part. I mean they just ask you on your applications what race you are, what income level your parents are, whether you're a first generation college student, where your parents are from, and then ask you to write a sob story about how hard it was being raised by immigrants in your diversity essay so they can have a laugh, right? There's no way they ask all that and actually use any of it make a decision, right?

This. Cornell was holding "cry-ins" after Trump got elected. Yale students are shouting down professors for wearing halloween costumes. They're all making "safe spaces" and having petting zoos come on campus to relieve stress.
Tell me what industry wants that kind of attitude. It might even be a negative more than a positive at this point.

>SAT is $45; not even a full day's wage
>Needing to literally work on homework until 4am means you're certifiably stupid
>Whines about working late yet still chooses to engage in multiple extracurriculars
>Literal stealing
>Feigns ignorance of minority privilege in college acceptance
>Not using one of the hundreds of public computers available to students on campus
>"Travel the world" meme
>Bachelor of Arts

>MacBooks don't break ever.

I guarantee he's lying. Harvard gives 100% full financial aid. Harvard gives so much aid, that his refund would be enough to buy a new laptop every semester

you guys aren't getting it

he's hitting on literally every stupid little part of "the dream"

the only reason the guy is getting attention is because he's perfectly enforcing the meme of the "american dream" even though that doesn't fucking mean anything anymore

he's just a spokesperson for the business of college and he makes people want to get student loans so they can achieve what he "achieved"

it's just fucking marketing

He's lying. He'd get enough financial aid to buy a laptop

>150 minimum wage hours
smells like fabricated bullshit
but i am entertained so go on

Bingo. Their home country was a war zone, my dad was drunk and violent, I saw my uncles murdered, we didn't have electricity, the neighborhood in U.S. is so violent, all my friends are dead or in jail. It's a fucking meme

Sure thing Rolf.

What does this have to do with immigration? He was born here legally to a white father (Lytle) and a what ever non-white mother that was probably legal.

affirmative action faggot undeservedly gets a free ride to college because his shithead parents pump out a bunch of kids they have no hope of paying for despite receiving extremely generous welfare

so now im going to burn the ladder up the socioeconomic levels behind me

hypocritical af, you're with us retards

>Everybody look how amazing I am

This is not a kid inspiring people with his story. This is some narcissist self-publicising to feed his vastly inflated ego. I really hate these sorts of posts.

higher education nowadays is a scam to enslave you with debt in return for a piece of paper that says you can get a job, so I guess he wins the retard of the year award for going to one of the most expensive scams in America.

>implying spics don't graduate from harvard
Why do college fags act like they invented the fucking wheel when they graduate? Why do they feel the need go stroke their egos like an attention-starved child.

>What you said
Macbook 2012 models (which I assume he had) are known for HD failure. He probably had to buy a whole new machine for a $100 fix. This man deserves TOP EDUCATION CERTIFICATE

>blacks with 3.20-3.39 gpa are much more likely to get in than asian or whites or even hispanics with 3.60-3.79 gpa
Is this some kind of a joke?

That's the main problem with Sup Forums. It's a bunch of fat vidya players pretending they'd make the cut if there was a cut to make.

that was a quick google search.

thumbs up for your hardcore research skills.

4.0 GPA and got denied transfer to all the colleges I wanted to go to.

I'm really fucking sorry I don't have a fucked up family/refugee parents/emotional traumatizing life-changing moments.

get off this damned website with your truth and sense, you asshole. if it doesn't start with, rhyme or sound like "nigger" you're WRONG.

Should have lied and said you were gay at least.

Mfw with my white priveledge I will always be wealthier and live a more
Comfortable life than him even though I'm lazy and a low 100 IQ and spent my time in college barely eeking out passing grades drowning
Myself in alcohol and hard drugs.
Feelsgoodman.jpg

>and now I make this long ass, narcissistic post on social media negating and overshadowing the positive qualities such an experience might bestow

classic millennials

Don't worry user. There are more and more guys like myself who will hire you over a shit skin any day. I'm the darkest guy at my job and I'm northern Italian lol.

wow so amazing

i had a job since i was 15. i've done all kind of physical backbreaking labor, while being in school. i've never begged for gibs me dats or maneuvered for subsidies. i was literally given nothing by my parents or grandparents. i had to live in a nigger ghetto, fearing for my very life every day. i have a verified iq of 125.

i've worked just as hard and am just as smart as this guy. no one ever bent over backwards for me and this is actually my country.

if he's so smart and hard working let him go back to whatever shithole his parents fled, and make it better.

iq of 125 and verified???
wow you are very smart my friend much respect!

>I snuck my laptop out of my window at night to steal my neighbor's wifi
they literally cannot stop can they

The only mistake of burgers is that they just enjoy their birthright instead of protecting it from those who want to seize it. This alien may be most hardworking one ever, but he remains an alien and he come to take from them. You should kick him out so he go work hard in his own land or just put him down, or his children will do that to yours.

Good for him. Now he gets to start contributing

yes, i know you're being sarcastic but i never said i was a genius. i'm definitely not your average idiot though

the point is there are thousands of smart americans that need help that get looked over in favor of foreigners.

So how come you're still a failure?

He should paint himself white and reapply to fair Harvard

I've faced more hardship in my life than him and I get no credit for it.
I have to deal with a mentally ill mother whom I have to clean up after.
She has trashed our house and has explosive outbursts of anger.
I had to save my brother from the brink of death because he tried to take his own life on multiple occasions.
I have to repair parts of our house that my mother destroyed (doors, windows, cabinets).
When I went to high school I put down my ethnicity as Hispanic because I have Spanish ancestors, a

Standards have really dropped in the Ivy League.

2.5 minutes:

>First Ever Black Graduation at Harvard 2017.
youtube.com/watch?v=YJ8iAsqIxOE

nothing is a guaranteed job, but B.A. level Ivy League graduates can find immediate positions in corporate environments for 50K to 150K as a starting salary, with benefits

they work hard, but their compensation is 2 to 6 times what other 22 year olds would be making

imagine being 22 and being given the responsibility of carrying an entire region of the US for a company, and making 100K

He's part of the good 0.0001% who's offspring are allowed to be absorbed into the white race.

...and can you guess what my school does?
They call every non-white minority down for a guest speaker to talk about applying for minority college grants and scholarships.
I being the only white person there knew right then and there that white people are the new second class citizen.
We are the ones who have to find our own way to finance our education.
I work two part time jobs and can only afford to go to a community college, meanwhile non-whites are getting free passes.
I have a friend who lives in Texas who is half European half Venezuelan.
Because of the way the system is setup he gets a free pass though college, while I don't.
My father makes more than what they will allow.
I still have to pay for my college, my father doesn't.
He is already paying for my two other siblings to go to college and cannot afford another.

my Macbook Air keyboard broke after 3 years

you're full of shit

>SAT $45
his classmates spent on booze and movies

>working on homework until 4am
he probably took more than the typical load of AP courses, and the harder than average courses as well

>whines about working late; chooses to engage in extracurrics
thats what gets you admitted

>stealing wifi as a teenager
not quite a misdemeanor

>BA
BA from Harvard as i noted will get you a job in the six figure range if you interview well

what school were you going to, what kinds of courses, and where did you apply for transfer

the immigrant they give an easy pass because the immigrant they treat like an animal that is easily controlled for they come from a place of desperation relative to the red pilled laborers that know the truth of the western order in labor and economics which is the corrupt Jewish control of the western banking system and economy where immigrants are worth no more than the loans, credit cards, and mortgages that they engage themselves upon for the corrupt Jew

>Bachelor of Arts

Lmao butthurt STEMtard doesn't realize the Harvard grad will make more than you in a high-up corporate position than you'll make cucking yourself in some lab as le epic engineer memester.

Macbooks post 2006 are absolute garbage and break rather quickly. My computer repair shop gets a lot of dead macbooks and the materials and the way they are assembled is rather cheap.

That's why every brown person went to Harvard right?

Jealous much ? :)

All of you guys ITT missed a critical detail.

This guy's name is Shannon.

wow so powerful

youtube.com/watch?v=aGb8ZfZl_IE

This country was built for any man to succeed as long as he loves this country and is willing to sacrifice for it.

forgot one thing

you mean to tell me he took one of the many readily available jobs to him, used that money to study and pass standardized tests and then took advantage of one of our many affirmative action plans to get into a really good school and hopefully a productive career?

hmmmmm, why can't blacks or other immigrants just do something like this?

>all the butthurt whites faggots who went to a third tier school despite having all the resources they needed to get into harvard

Fucking KEK

Yup I've seen plenty of outfits go down because of under qualified rich white kids who get promoted.

he should have left out the part where he begged for subsidies
he didn't need it
it cheapens his accomplishments