*blocks your path*

>*blocks your path*
>"user, Why dont you think we deserve a state where we can be safe and happy? My people have been through alot, you know, Hitler he did such horrible things to us, burning millions alive and gassing millions. My own grandparents met in one of these concentration camps in terrible conditions, and only managed to survive because the evil Nazis ran out of gas."

What do?

"implying the holocaust is even real"
shake my head
walk past

send her to the masturbation death machines

Very interesting points, young lady!

Now into the oven with you.

>hocast is fake news, no way it was 6 buhgillion jews
Does mommy know you're using the big boy computer?

360 and walk away from the jewess semen demon

Papers, please.

>What do?
report her to memtzadik\base rasar for walking around without her beret and having her hair out.
not following regulations is degenerate .

Turn her into a lampshade.
Laugh.
Wake up and realize I now live in a hellhole

Lie to her and try to fuck her

>jew bad, gotta ID jew, I arresst joo
Pissy little baby, pissy little boat!

Ask her what the fuck is she doing in my country if she loves her free state so much.
pic unrelated, thread will be deleted soon anyway.

How will she block my path all the way from Israel?

You absolute fucking retard learn what the fuck 360 degrees means you would fucking walk right into that fucking Jew. How stupid do you have to be to not get that?? Kys please and stop wasting our O2.

Continue on my way.

>being this new

nobody deserves anything you want a safe and happy life? good luck in israel and dont get me started about uncle adolf before i make it actually happen

>SLAP!
Shut up bitch, noone cares what women think, and if you really believed in the crap you're spouting, you'd know that.

In fact, why aren't you in the kitchen and pregnant!?

well that would depend on your path now wouldn't it ?

>"Why would walk away from me, user? Do you not think Im pretty? I can make myself prettier for you."

What do?

Why aren't female conscripts forced to shave their heads like the male are? What's with the double standards?

Jew magic. Secrets of the universe in the talmud

>being this new

>i-i think youre very pretty miss jewess lady soldier
>proceed to give as many pusy lickings as she allows

>being this stupid

Ask her what size shoes she wears, she's got one of them "I have big feet" kinda faces.

Pull at my dick and tell her to suck it

>360

first of all
>sage
next, for sake of fag conversation
i don't think any of Sup Forums gives a shit if you kil all the palestinians and create your ethno-state
the way you go about it is a bunch of subversive leeches, just attack the lessers and take your land and then sell tickets to the old buildings people worship like walt disney does to the swamp in florida
what we do have a problem with is you fuckers influencing the media, the banking system and the sovereignty of our nations
for those reasons, we mark you jude

>any user have pic related with the jude designations?

Because Whites can

oyyyyy veyyyyyyyyyyyy

>shaving your head for an office job
you wot m8 , i mean for me it made sense because with all the helmets and gas masks and hear it was much easier with very short hair but some girl working in some office somewhere can keep her hair.

why is it that the fucking JIDF can't fucking shut up?

>muh Jewish goddess

Seriously. Fuck. Off.
The only hot jewess is the one burning at the stake.

its a meme you dip

Shut the oven door.

"implying anime is real"
shakes my head
walk past

this one is hot desu, idgaf if she's a kike, go ahead and call me a shill you portugese faggot