Should people with IQ lower than 90 be considered as animals?

all niggers should be considered animals, or worse. most sand niggers also belong in that category.

Never tested my IQ desu. I know I'm intelligent enough because I've gotten top marks throughout secondary school and university. I have never worked too hard in my life. I do know acquaintances that mightn't be as smart yet do almost as well as me however. I think anyone who has the potential to do "ANYTHING" good in this world should be given the potential to do so. It would be illogical to not give them a chance.

I took one of those in school, I got a 122 or something like that. Not bad for a bean, Im guessing that its just the average

Yes. As should the 5 other Bosnians.

Any person with any IQ should be considered an animal.

Sub-90 is a subhuman animal.

"I have an IQ of 127 so I am more than qualified to talk about (insert topic here)!"

Every 13 year old arguing about politics in the YouTube comment section.

Online IQ tests give everybody a 120-something.

>Not seeing a private consultant clinical psychologist once you've reached adulthood in order to perform the WAIS-IV
Some of us have actually done it properly.

t. FSIQ 124

maybe

IQ isn't everything, I scored a 93 and I'm already the assistant manager at the most popular burger king in my city!

Does it matter how are they considered?
Animals are animals it doesn't matter how you try and look at it.

Look up Gardner's theory of Multiple Intellegences and your STEM loving ass will be BTFO

I know a guy who is a fucking retard, he can't write English for shit and he's a burgerboy like me, but he can build an all-wood yacht from scratch and install an inboard engine.

>Call all people who can't do calculus animals
>Plumber doesn't come over and fix your toilet when you clog it with pizza roll poop

Actually I want a pet 19 year old woman that I can have declared an animal as long as bestiality is legal so maybe your ideas have merit op

Sounds about right for a 90 something IQ actually. Just smart enough to be able to read a 3 ring binder, not smart enough to question authority.

Should animals with IQ higher than 90 be considered as people?

>Let me introduce a syllogistic fallacy as a GOTCHA
>IQ isn't the ONLY thing that makes human human, guys!
>Therefore the IQ is entirely relevant for defining what makes human human!

Perfection.

If you can find one, of course.
I am pretty sure it would contribute more to society than the human with IQ lower than 90

>t. retard who believes in pseudoscience IQ tests

>122
>Im guessing that its just the average
dude, 100 is literally average because it's a bell curve with 100 being the average IQ

Try harder, shill. Calling something 'pseudoscience', doesn't make it so.
When IQ has a higher correlation to social status, income, and crime stats than any of the bullshit critical theory has suggested, the burden of proof is on you to provide a more viable explanation.

I thought is was around 115-120? I remember reading that somewhere, maybe thats the average in the US or European countries, European/European Americans usually have a higher IQ average than bean countries

Crispr and eugenics will solve this problem eventually.

The only real problem is that everywhere but usa the cost of healthy sexy tall clever perfect baby will be payed from tax money so even low class will be able to afford have perfect babies.

Only in usa it will cost more than affording uni so the nigger problems will prevail and you will keep arguing on Sup Forums how it is fair that poor deservers to have ugly stupid babies.