How can Mexico AND Canada be so shit and be right next to the USA?

How can Mexico AND Canada be so shit and be right next to the USA?

>Hardmode: no NAFTA

Finlandization.

Mexico is shit because it's full of mexicans.

Canada is shit because the USA dumped a load of communist drsft dodgers on us in the 60s and we've been trying to unfuck ourselves since. A lot of Canada is quite nice, if you like fishing and hunting.

>be right next to the USA
You just answered your own question, OP

Reminder that you also tried to invade Canada, but the UK kicked your ass and burnt down your white house.

Because jewUSA fucked it all uo

How do you explain the shitty posting that emanates from there

Mexico was at it best under the dictator faggot

>Mexico was once a European monarchy

NO NO NO
NO NO NO
YOU CAN'T BLAME THE WHITEY SUBHUMAN XDDDDD

Most of the memes about Canada are way overstated on Sup Forums. Yeah there's a lot of cuck shit that upsets me, but so many spergs go nuts over some really small shit. Overall I still think Canada is a significantly better place to live, than the states. Can't speak for Mexico

Or worst case scenario the USA is on par with us for quality of life.

Mexicans, and an invasion of communism loving chinks

>Canada is shit because the USA dumped a load of communist drsft dodgers on us in the 60s and we've been trying to unfuck ourselves since.
Wasnt canada alwayz kind of wierd. Like that monty python lumberjack skit?

Canada s shit because it's full of leaves and snowniggers.
Mexico is shit because the USA and Europe dumped a load of retarded masons on us in the Empire and we've been trying to fuck ourselves harder since. A lot of Mexico is quite nice, if you like fisting and lolis

We only invaded you guys because you invaded us first when you got all pissy because Texas decided to join us.

The country changed significantly when Pierre-Elliott Trudeau got into office. Social engineering. When people say that Canada doesn't have a culture, it's because of that. Hell, even the flag was changed.

Allow me to try and explain: Canada has always had a reputation around the world for being polite. In the past Canadians try to be courteous and kind to eachother, no matter the situation we tend to turn the other cheek (perhaps this stems from our British heritage and their "keep calm and carry on" philosophy). But as American values started to seep into our collective consciousness though our mass consumption of American media, this politeness started be becoming more phoney, eventually warping into full-on passive aggressiveness. These pampered young Canadians had never learned to develop a thick skin or learned how to bant properly, and so they interpret any and every criticism as a personal attack and tend to lash out in very immature and autistic ways. Hope this helps.

Canada has only been independent since 1982, Give Canada break guy

Sure, sure

>Mexico is shit because it's full of mexicans.

And you are full of chinks. What's your point?

You shouldnt have lost the war against Texas then. Once Texas fought you off it didnt matter hiw Texas started, texas was sovereign. Also if you didnt fuck around with your constitution Texas may never had rebelled.

In the case of Mexico, it's a mix between backwards culture and US foreign influence

You stormfag shills like to pretend your government hasn't been meddling in our politics since the day it was founded just to pigeonhole your racial "hypothesis" of mexicans being inferior

>US foreign influence
What do we do? Push the drug war?

>what is the Monroe doctrine
>what is globalism
>what is merida initiative
>what is a shitton of secret stuff that doesn't even register the political radar

I drove through Ontario over the weekend. Not a single fucker could drive and everyone seemed like they were inbred. What the fuck is wrong with ontario?

Your reading comprehension is amazing chicanita

That's how Science and Nature works
>On every end of the Spectrum, there is nothing but shit.

>A lot of Mexico is quite nice, if you like fisting and lolis

Canada has a higher quality of life than America.

If it wasn't for the weather and low salaries, I'd be paradise. I imagine that's what the USA was like 30 years ago.

Where the f**k were you? Some native reserve?

God bless you user and yes, it helps.

Chinks > Mexicans

Canada is just like the us but with less rich people and less poor people

too true

Monroe doctrine was more about keeping europeans out of the hemisphere rather than interfering with mexico.

I know the us has been involved in the domestic politics of some central and south American counties mainly to keep lefties out of power, but what about Mexico?

As far as globalization yeah we pushed for trade deals and NAFTA but this was something you guys had to agree to as well.

I will give you that. The Canadian wilderness is absolutely beautiful.

>Not a single fucker could drive
Git gud

You're all on the same level of shit though.

>Hope this helps.

The cartels probably would not exist if it were not for the drug problem we have in the US.

Mexico, Mexicans
Canadá Snow mexicans

Canada is awesome.
USA is okay.
Mexico is shit.

one word........ jealousy

Uma delicia

Burgers are only as rich as their Jewish masters let them be.