DRUMPF MUST RELEASE THE LIST OF VERIFIED AMERICANS HE HAS CENSORED ON TWITTER

twitter.com/bessbell/status/869295355736633345

we will as soon as twitter releases the list of right wingers they've censored first

sweetie baby so upset XD

Why do they hand out verified tags like they are candy? Who is making fake Bess Kalb accounts?

Who's booty-blasted now, Bessy wessy?

Drumf gtfosncjdbsjdgsnxjbbq

She's having withdrawals

DRUMPPPPPFFFFFFFF

Incest jokes = Dissent

Why?

>sweetie baby XD
this

>not even one day has passed and she's already desperate for the limelight

Pathetic.

>CENSORED ON TWITTER

Has he censored anyone on Twitter?

>verified citizens
And I thought just voter ID was racist!

Literally who?

This buttmad he put her on ignore.

this, with one keystroke Trump made her irrelevant.

in exchange we want the list of every illegal

Social media is a disease.

This tweet proves it.

She cant handle the president not being able to see her shitty tweets

this better not become a 1A issue

Is violating twitter TOS impeachable?

I've gotten banned so many times from twatter for upsetting liberals, never even said anything offensive either, but I guess they can't take criticism

Just ignore her and let her fade into obscurity. She's using all this press to stay relevant you goofballs.

who?

she only cares about verified accounts.
typical fucking liberal elitism

please please please tell me this is one of you guys trolling not a real person who is actually this retarded.

Truly, this is the Age of Salt

Do they think Trump is obligated to do that? Does she think Trump can block people from all of Twitter mistaken about those who tweet him?

>Blocking someone on Twitter is censorship
Yeah it's so fascist to tell some standing on your lawn screaming libel at you to go away.

Don't underestimate the Left.

fake

my tweets dont show up in searches I think

something about "I'm a radical"

it's bullshit

>Does she think Trump can block people from all of Twitter mistaken about those who tweet him?

No, they tried to paint the "precious snowflake" meme as an anti-semitic ovens joke. That failed spectacularly and now they've shifted to try and "steal" it

Because they're precious snowflakes

OMG these idiots can't have a life apart from their twitter existence.

If I would be potus I'd ask Jack to control the cyber bullies who harras Trump. Apparentely this pathetic Internet generation is only active when it's sitting on a couch and trolling from their Smartphones. Ugh

Look at her flail around, powerless -- all relevancy she had, deleted with a simple mouse click.

talk shit, get ignored. go on internet and complain.

Oh sweetie, you need to get a life.

This. Let the ugly annoying Jewess fade away into obscurity.

harassment != dissent

>verified citizens

Did Trump block her or something?

Yeah. Now her relevance is gone.

>trump blocked her
>thus she becomes irrelevant and what shee tweets
>her last pathetic scream for attention
2d is chess enough for this bitch

whine and bitch and when you get blocked whine and bitch some more. god I feel like respecting women for some reason now...

yeah
and protip, someone has made a pastebin of Trump troll accounts. you can import custom block lists into twitter. i didn't realize it had that function.

>and don't forget their IP addresses @Jack

TWO SCOOPS

Once @pozzedJack releases the list of verified citizens, ICE can demand every non-citizen verified users' geolocation and start busting illegals

Because then twitter becomes linked to a person like facebook was, killing anonymity.

>oh dear, it turns out that honey has blocked those with dissenting opinions
>oh sweetie, he just can't handle the opinions
>it's certainly not because I obsessively tweet him nonstop and am really fucking annoying

And with just his little pinky, he took her whole claim to (((fame))) away from her with one stroke

Man she is OBSESSED

What is it with women and their obsession with attention? He or whoever on the account took away access to a source of attention and she begins freaking out for the next 24 hours, making demands, and filing legal forums.

Women are hilariously pathetic

HOLY SHIT! Trump is blocking people on twitter for dissent?! This is EXACTLY like stalin killing millions of dissidents!

IMPEACH

>she entirely dropped the sweetie persona after getting blocked from the shock and rage

She must feel like she got dumped

is trump blocking spammers?

thats funny

>get paid to shit on Trump via twitter 24/7
>Trump blocks you
>tfw Trump essentially fired you from your job

>Wah drumpf uses Twitter instead of speaking through the media
>Wah drumofgh blocked a literallywhoverifiedcunt it's annudda shoah

Oh god I'm reading the tweets in response and the fucking cucks literally believe that they can file for FOIA requests because it's "official communications" and thus Trump is violating the law or something by denying people their free speech.

These people are insane.

>Trump is so unhinged

>now if you'd excuse me, I need to flood Trump's mentions the millisecond he tweets anything

>When shitposting = expressing dissent
I want off this world.

if trump blocks 6 gorillion accounts they'll declare it their generations holocaust

I hope you guys fired up the accounts and bess post all over her tl. Current salt levels may drive her over the edge.

HAIL VICTORY
HAIL SWEETIE
HAIL OUR PEOPLE

Call them out if any of them ever used the free speech only applies to government censorship argument

forgot pic

How about, you first?

>"expressing dissent"
>HAHA STUPID BLUMFH 2 SOOPS & SSSSSSHHHHHHEEEEEEEIIIIIITTTTTT
>*blocked*
>MUH FREEZE PEACH
these fucking people I swear

would she be less upset if she knew it wasn't actually Trump that blocked her, but his assistant?

>blocking someone on twitter is "stopping them from accessing public records"

Except that he blocked their account, not them. They can log out of their account and view the public records anytime. Unless, of course, they admit that their Twitter account is literally them as a person.

>drumpf

HAAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAHAHA

DRUMPF IS FINISHED. ITS OVER FOR HIM NOW!!!

All u have to provide is a Facebook account and a credit card to be verified.

Literally who?

Saged and reported

>he has denied a citizen access to public records.
my fucking sides.

That's pretty obvious, I don't think it need to be explained, therefore the amount of people here who are in shock that these retards are calling for such absurdities.

>then they have accept responsibility for everything they've ever said

mite b cool

shes like a 12yr old little girl who couldnt get her way. talk about tempure tantrum

OH SWEETIE

IS THIS THE END OF SWEETIE POSTING?

haha sweetie no

Holy shit is this the final straw? Is he going to be impeached? fug

She should release a full accounting of all the people she blocked too.

>leftists ban and silence people who even slightly disagree with them
>UGH I HATE THESE AWFUL TROLLS! I WISH THEY WOULD ALL KILL THEMSELVES!

>Trump blocks an annoying cunt who keeps spamming him day and night
>WTF I LOVE FREE SPEECH NOW!

interesting

MOAR

very close to trips Mr. Man

Also, yes, I hope it comes down to the govt. using social media to deport every last illegal.

WE DEMAND DRUMFS VERIFIED LIST

#TransparencyWH #resist

that's... all of them.
this. theyve even banned me without actually banning me. just legit censored me. it would let me post, and let me see my posts, but others couldnt see my posts. all i did was use logic, not even anything bad.

La Resistance

kill yourself shill rat

dlumphf is a doo doo head

if ur lookin for illegalis, kik is better than twatter

Aww Bessy, sweetie, you got blocked on twitter, honey? We can't always have our own way, sweetie. You'll understand when you are older, snookums.

RUMTEL GLOOMPTF

Rofl

Everytime I see the hashtag #resist or #resistance I cringe.

These people are indeed sick

kek someone tweet this at her.

#reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesistance