Hello Sup Forums. How is your Ramadan going?

Hello Sup Forums. How is your Ramadan going?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_berr4I1cic
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>they're told when to eat by a peado

if i dont eat i will kill a german pussy

Fasting is present in many other religions including Christianity and Judaism. It is self-discipline and penance, but you cucks wouldn't know anything about that.

So far, no shitskins blew themselves up while screaming about the snackbar, so pretty good.

Come at me, bro.

Tigisái is not a religious concept.

Oh I didnt know that, I take it back I just thought it was a nigger thing..

Fuck off.

Memorial Day is going fine thanks

>Take fasting
>A genuinely beneficial dietary practice when exercised in moderation
>Completely fuck it up by not including adequate hydration
>Ruin your kidneys for no good reason

Pretty good, thanks for asking.

>(Nocturnal) Feasting

Fixed that for you Ahmed Trudeau.

on the 2nd day of Ramadan my prophet gave to me,
tons of dead bodieeeeeees
four severed heads
three yazidi girls
two nail bombs
and a first cousin to marry me!

give this man 72 virgins and a ham sandwich

It's easy to fast when you live in a shit hole. Shame their dicks dont know how to. Eating up all that virgin boy ass.

Its not self dicipline is not getting ur shit kicked in by your parents
I aint doing this when move out

youtube.com/watch?v=_berr4I1cic

Very well. Inshahallah it continues so.

I am a few minutes from Iftar and invited a christian family to dine with my wife Hellen and our sons. (I have taken care of the bill already). A ginger bearded man yelled sandniglet at us before walking into the door and falling over. Ya Allah, he was unharmed. We helped him up and he walked away screeching like pepe.

Fasting in most religions is supposed to be about cleansing the body and practicing self control and restraint, and it's a good practice to do every once in a while. Muslims love to point this out with Ramadan in Islam, but its purpose in Islam is the complete opposite. Instead, Ramadan is about giving into gluttony by gorging on food after sunset. Just another aspect in how Islam programs people to live and think like shit.

Meh. Same shit every year.

Kek

Anime is haram, bruv.

I ate bacon today

KEK

So is eating monkeys.

uma delicia

I recognize that hentai, but I forgot the name. Gib sauce?

The last time I went to Saudi I stayed with my step uncle and he asked me if I liked "animation".
Should I reveal my powerlevel to him?

Henshin Emergence.

Actually the idea is that you eat and drink what you need before dawn, and then eat after sunset, it is very good for your health, or so do most modern doctors say, buy yes, hydation would be nice, so you're in the clear, being a non-muzzy.
>I have a bias against a religion: the post
Giving to gluttony after sunset is still better than being a burger and giving in to gluttony 24/7

Thank

When and where?

It depends on what you watch, user.

>I have a bias against a religion: the post
When did you figure that one out, genius?

And anyway, you're wrong. When you eat, you must eat modestly throughout the day; eat to live not live to eat. When you fast, the most important stage of fasting the entering and exiting stage of fasting, not the act of fasting itself. You're not supposed to "make up" or "catch up" for what you lost by not eating, it is inherently counterproductive to the act of fasting. If you eat like a slob after you finish fasting, it's worse for your body than if you just ate that same amount of food throughout the day.

Most Muslims participating in Ramadan eat a huge amount of food before and after daylight hours, and consume far more food during Ramadan than in any other months. There are numerous studies showing that this kind of practice leads to obesity, diabetes, heart disease, and other health problems. Of course this isn't to say that Americans don't suffer this kind of problem (they do, obviously), but the point here is that Ramadan is a bastardization of what fasting is supposed to be.

Eating very well between 9 am to 10 pm
>Inb4: fatty fucker

You mean Quadragesima (aka lent )
Yeah I don't practice outdated celebrations
Wanna a redpill? The temple of god is inside you mudda fucker

Had a big fat bacon burger and some reichskristallwater to flush it down with.
Life's great, if you're born with a white penis.

It's pretty cool though. I wonder how much of Everett's book is true.