Sandnigger Hatred - Dogge Name

Do you hate all middle eastern looking people, even if they are not Muslim? I visit Sup Forums quite a lot and a lot of times I see memes like ''sandniggers sare souless'' ''Sandniggers kill dogs''...etc.

I am specially interested in the opinion of US Anons, since I'd like to legally immigrate to the USA one day. Pic related is a pupper I found in the trash, I took it home and had a fight with my parents to secure her stay. I am trying to come up with a name, I really like ''Solis'' (Latin for Eclipse) or ''Luna''.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K4Em5Y5F_lI
liveleak.com/view?i=d54_1365765828&comments=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I see memes like ''sandniggers sare souless'' ''Sandniggers kill dogs''...etc.
>memes
sorry to disappoint you, but it's not a meme.
youtube.com/watch?v=K4Em5Y5F_lI
liveleak.com/view?i=d54_1365765828&comments=1

They disgust me, their features are ugly and their skin color is offensive. I almost hate them more than niggers and Jews.

looking middle eastern =/= being middle eastern, raping your younger male and female siblings, beating dogs for existing, and blowing yourself up because someone said something you disagreed with on an internet forum

Well, sure some do. But not all, because I obviously don't. I don't assume all white people are pedophiles like Savile or School shooters like Dylan, right?

Damn, I take it for granted you would not want not even one of them in your country, right?

The difference is that white people can be pedos or school shooters, but islam ENCOURAGES it's people to be pedophiles, shoot people. and consider dogs to be "dirty" animals like pigs.

I am not talking about Islam though, just your thoughts on people that look middle eastern. I am not a Muslim, but I do look like one. I actually oppose Islam, I don't think it is compatible with any modern civilization.

If its male Franco or Augusto.

Digits have spoken.

It's a female.

Yeah, naming a male dog Franco would ensure a lot of keks, specially since I live in the most Catalunya-pro and commie region of Spain.

My girlfriend is a middle eastern ex-muslim and that's fine by me. Her non-muslim relatives are fine by me. I don't even have a problem with Hindus, just muslims, niggers, and jews.

Op here.

Off topic question, but does anyone have any idea what kind of Breed the dogger might be? Looks like mix of Australian Sheperd and something else, no?

That's good to hear, user.

She's a mix of two breeds. Pretty sure one of the parents were mixed as well. That's a very cute dog and kudos to you for being so generous, user!

I got a golden retriever and I know how a dog can change your life. They are the happiest kinda species and they don't let anyone around them get sad and lonely.

fuck islam.
everyone who is infected with it can go fuck himself.
every brown person who is non islamic can stay but definitely not sit in the front of the spaceships and you know what else..i don't
Whats your problem spandex you are already in the west get your shit together.

like what the fuck we all sit here around the fire burning through europe and spaindex goes to take a pisa comes back and starts to cry do tou even like me bro's ??..no man we gave you that beer so that you start to cry..

>Do you hate all middle eastern looking people, even if they are not Muslim?

If Christian, bro
If Muslim, kill with fire, feed to pig

She is very cute, and seems to be fairly smart and respectful too. I am hoping she's still young and might grow a bit more. Either way, it's awesome to finally have a doggo, I live in a very isolated place so I hardly talk to anyone.

She'll be good company!

I get it, but the thing is most Spaniards I met don't even consider me Spanish. Even my own cousins sometimes joke about it. Considering the current states of affairs in Europe, one worries. But oh well, I'll just keep working on making bucks so I can move.

What are you feeding her?

I just found her today late in the evening, so I didn't have anything else but cat food (soft meat in jelly). I also tried to give her a bit of milk, but she wasn't very fond of it. Tomorrow, I was planning on buying cereal dog food, but I need to find out her age first.

What are you a Basque or something?

Nah, I live in the Mountains in a farmer area South of Tarragona. 6 Miles away from the closest town, which only has around 2 to 3k people, most of them being old and wealthy foreigners coming here for summer.

I am still saving for a car, so yeah there's hardly anything to do around here.

>Tarragona

I just looked at the wikipedia article. Looks quite nice.

You can try Royal Canin. That's the best pet food brand and every three days in a week you can feed her boiled chicken. This would be appropriate and she would turn out strong and big.

If you have a vehicle to move around, then it definitely is nice to live here. Otherwise, it's pretty lonely specially during winter. Also, the laws for self defense in this country are very worry-some. (a burglar can sue you if you hurt him while trespassing your home).

I find the US to be more pretty though, judging by what I've seen through dash cams of people driving around. I really would like to visit myself one day.

I'll do that then, I want her to grow as healthy and strong as possible. I'll buy dog treats and a leash tomorrow too, so I can start teaching her the basics asap.

Specially boundaries, we don't have fences where I live so I am very worried she might escape (but I don't want to leash her either).

Their religion doesn't matter. The people in the middle east are seriously inbred psychopathic people. There is no difference between these people and jews when it comes to lies and deceit, they are after all semites.

I wish to visit Spain some day. Will you let me pet your dog if I do ever visit there?

You gotta keep her inside home and no need to put a leash unless you're taking her outside for a walk. If you take her out for walks regularly every morning and evening she will learn and develop her habits and would never make a mess at your home.

Of course, why not?

I cannot let her inside the house, that's my parents rule. We do have land for her to run around, and the house came with a stone dog house. Should I put a leash in this case?

I peeked outside, and she's sleeping inside the dog house atm.

>My girlfriend is a middle eastern ex-muslim and that's fine by me. Her non-muslim relatives are fine by me. I don't even have a problem with Hindus, just muslims, niggers, and jews.

Kill yourself, you degenerate race mixer.

Well, keep pushing your parents to keep her inside. Don't leave her outside especially because you don't have any fence and any animal could attack her while you've leashes her somewhere outside. There are so many YouTube videos where pet owners leashed their dogs outside alone at night and other other animals attacked them.

Can I add you on hangouts?

no one hates you
i do fear letting your people into my country
we know our country worked, treating it as something to just experiment on without any care for consequences is despicable though.
would be happy with a defense allegiance and free travel and trade in both directions

I'll try, but I doubt I'll succeed. I might be able to leave her in the terrace though, she should be safe there at night.

I never used hang outs before, username is Mad Saurax

That's not how I can add you on hangouts. Give me your @gmail.

Saurax7@gmail

Just texted you!!

I'm Southern European and I like all peoples of the Roman Empire as long as they're Roman Catholic or Eastern Orthodox. I like them more than "white pagans".

>race mixer
nope
I have really bad genes, it would damage the white race if I spread them. Planning on adopting a few white kids and raising them as traditionalists.

I just hate Muslims. Christian Arabs are fine. Welcome to the shit hole that is post-modern America. I'm glad you joined in soon enough to partake in watching the plutocracy rip us apart. Please, enjoy your stay.

Off to sleep, but not before checking on the pupper. Thanks for the thread and the responses, guys.
Specially you, thanks for the tips to take care of Luna.