Is it wrong I fantasize about being a ghetto nigger sometimes? They are dumb and violent but blissful...

Is it wrong I fantasize about being a ghetto nigger sometimes? They are dumb and violent but blissful. Just toking it up with the homies, repping your block, making rap videos dissing other niggers, snorting coke, fucking bitches and doing drive-bys on bitch niggers.

Ignorance is truly bliss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cq-IJ5VGTJ4
youtu.be/0NnzChrd0S4
youtu.be/0cZ8-RgtrP0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cocaine
google.com/search?q=fishscale coke
youtube.com/watch?v=DySiFIX-Mww
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Were not blissful here trust me

they're not ignorant. life's too hard to be ignorant in the streets

the white men in suburbia are ignorant. life is too fucking easy, their eyes are mostly closed

Kill yourself

Same here pham, after beating San Andreas I felt empty and depressed. I wish I lived such a life instead of being redpilled and cynical.

t. filthy subhuman nigger

WE WAZ ENLIGHTENED N SHIT BY DA STREETZ

what about the brutal life in the ghetto or the chance at doing over a decade in prison?

I fantasize about being a nigger.

>be ripped without even trying
>have big dick
>get to tarnish white women while whiteboi cucks stand in corner jerking off
>get welfare

>tfw you'll never be part of an irl grove street gang with your homies

It would be amusing to be a nigger robbing white liberals while their friends defend my actions.

go drink your brain numbing caffeinated sugar drink and eat your zombified meat, take your ADHD pills dumbfuck yah you awake huh

>He hasn't taken adderall before

Seriously that shit is great.

>be ripped
Played football, niggers just all use steroids

>implying they're not TRYING to go to prison
>implying nig ghettos are better than prison

just do coke. they are both stimulant salts except coke is so much better
i lived this life for over 2 years dealing drugs, carrying a gun, the whole bit and it's nothing but drama and stress. you live literal dollar to dollar, constant threat of violence and jail. your days out on the streets are just vacation periods between your stints in jail until one day you get finally get a sentence you don't come home from or you get shot doing your dope rounds one night. it's fun for about 6 months tops

Coke lasts like 15 minutes, Adderall lasts for like 8 hours

wrong. insulfated coke lasts a couple hours
crack has about an 8 minute half life, though

>tfw you will never roll up on some Ballas

They are both ignorant in different ways. Honestly in a civilized society there shouldn't be "the streets" as you call them. It irritates me that there are parts of the US that are so unsafe. I wish more was done to clean the place up.

ugh coke is horrible and disgusting and doesn't last long enough and even the good stuff is probably stepped on a lot

adderal is where it's at

pfff, You should visit Russia in it's 90'

Wow I can really tell you've taken both of those things

youtube.com/watch?v=Cq-IJ5VGTJ4

Omar from the Wire is cool. Otherwise no, I do secretly fantasize about being a chav, a gypsy or a skinhead sometimes so don't feel too bad.

what you never do any drive-bys on bitch niggers thats the best part. ?

Shouldn't you be meeting baby boy Mike Brown and TrayTray?

>look up flag

You're already living your dream

Black Waldo

Why not just play GTA San Andreas instead.

Blissful? They are scared shitless of being found out. That is why they are violent.

You would be dumb enough to believe it when you are told you are a victim of a great conspiracy of white racists, and then you would pass through life not understanding why things are so unfair plus frustrated and enraged over being dealt a raw hand and oppressed (by white conspiracy). Imagine the frustration and anger and the confusion because you lack the intelligence to see that your existence and feelings have been weaponized by those more cunning than you so you can be a tool of their enemies. When the frustration explodes out the only way it can-- you get to spend the rest of your life in slave labor for pennies in a private prison.

(OP) grab a cool aid op and snap cap,we about to drop you some OG hood banging g-funk hits to blare out your low low as you cruze through the suburbs on your way to the libary!!

>snorting coke

Why do you want to be nigga wally?

Are you black? Just bee urself bro, no need to cosplay as wally.

Guess I got ripped off then.

I'm certain some of them would allow you to fulfill you homosexual fantasies and suck their cocks.

super common. you can buy coke testing kits online for a few bucks that will tell you the approximate quality of coke if it is coke

once you've handled it regularly you can spot fake/stepped on shit instantly. you can wash bathtub amphetamines out of coke (what they usually cut with) with a somewhat complicated process you can find in the jewgles
i used to sell between 2-3 bands of coke/rock each week

Even the ones that manage to grow old,still get gunned down like dogs or end up sitting in a cell. Also, niggs don't age as well as superior,advanced master race.

they're living the dream

>once you've handled it regularly you can spot fake/stepped on shit instantly.

True. Been a long time since I've done it, but had a neighbor a few years ago that was doing it, the shit he was getting was so cut I could see it from across the room. The stuff look like Ajax cleanser.

youtu.be/0NnzChrd0S4

Dude nobody sits around with a bunch of dudes and cries. When they go home at night and sleep on their granny couch they're depressed. Trust me

youtu.be/0cZ8-RgtrP0

Let me guess.
GTA?

Nigger is a state find not a race. Even the whitest of the white can become a nigger if they stop applying themselves.

>tfw you'll never be part of your local RWDS removing nigger

>implying whitest of the white aren't already niggers

Laziness is natures dream-world...
>Note how much animals sleep.

but when you do coke you want to sniff more in 30 minutes tops

get that fishscale, homie. it doesn't look like abrasive powder but chromatic flakes that shimmer green, pink, gold-ish
that is usually 90%+ dope

>Biological half-life: 1 hour
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cocaine

that's cool man. the best stuff i've had had a kind of beige colour. mostly i've just seen white stuff tho. i wish i lived in mexico :(

nice projection

check the pics in this image search
google.com/search?q=fishscale coke

this shit is the finest drug in the world. when you cook it up into rocks that shit is hard as iron and glimmers. this shit will make you ejaculate in your underwear, no joke, when you smoke one dime of it

Quite wrong. I fantasize about taking place in a revolution that will advance society to new heights in medicine, technology, and exploration.

Why are niggers so bad at color matching? Wtf are those shorts?

youtube.com/watch?v=DySiFIX-Mww

Stop being a dumb black thug and find jesus christ.

Repent you dumb cracka.

Easy to close your eyes when you can sleep at night without niggers breaking into your home.

LMAO OP wtf ?? This is hilarious! Well the life expectancy of a hood nigger is actually short. You are going to end up dead,in prison, or with AIDS. The hood is not the place that you want to be, everyday is as struggle.

lmao

>repping your block

ORCHARD DRIVE REPRESENT

We gon fuc up dos niggas down in da new sub-development on Lilly Garden Way you comin bitch?