APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kNTXCMYjwEk
youtube.com/watch?v=yoUKCKl3Itg
hooktube.com/watch?v=yoUKCKl3Itg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Johnson_(colonist)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And it worked.

America became pretty great after you got rid of those Indians

World superpower>tribal warfare "state"

>50 million Native Americans
there were only 2 million natives before Europeans even got there

No, get fucked

NO! THERE WERE AT LEAST 120 MILLION!

>50 million
>Slaughtered
More like 2 million who died of disease

yeah this. sorry op but you've been btfo.

No slaughtering here. Just bred with and Christianized some qt injun women. Those brown-skinned Southwest/South American injuns were nasty, though, and they need gassed.

If only we did this in Canada instead of apologizing for killing a small number and giving the rest free everything.

NO! THERE WERE AT LEAST 1.9 BILLION NATIVES! APOLOGIZE!

Hmm. I didnt know trump killed 50million native americans. What a beast.

Revenge is ours then

where's the original picture from?

lol You saying that the natives bred themselves out of existence? And yes, the comanche didn't play around, its probably why the Texans and beans from that area are the way they are

youtube.com/watch?v=kNTXCMYjwEk

>You saying that the natives bred themselves out of existence
I'm living evidence of that, nigger.

Some estimates go up to one hundred million but that's across both continents and before the Spaniards spread their diseases in South America. By the time the colonists arrived those diseases had basically wiped out almost the entire injun population.

Yeah Sup Forums, apologize to me.

I wanted to give a link but did before me

I am sorry that you have a face not even a mother could love.

Dumbass, FTFY

>tfw choctaw
>tfw a white woman tries to tell me there where 220 million native Americans in just the Louisiana Purchase lands
>tfw she tries to sell me some shit about the white man killed 219.5 million of them over like 20 years

If only you stupid mother fuckers had "culturally apropriated" our solution to this problem. We could be "sacrificing" these people for "good weather". Instead I have to listen to dumb white bitches try to tell me shit about shit she read on Facebook and I'm not even allowed to scalp her. The white men who won this land where Warriors. What happened?

I'm sorry your ancestors didn't spend more time developing tech and less sitting around a fire getting high.

Hahaha, karma's a bitch cumskins.

While most tribes were slaughtering each other and fighting over their own imaginary borders.

You boy need a history lesson. Jews import them here

probably explains why a lot of southerners, Texans and midwesterners I've met don't sunburn, have body hair or are just some mean sons of bitches, thats cool I guess, You're all uniquely American

Ancient people with a true connection to the land >>> Pigshit american consumerist kike-puppets.

Anti-nativesemite

Im sorry your such a fucking retard who needs to fucking kys

FPBP

>What happened?
They let Germans and Nordcucks in. The South is the last bastion of the Anglo-Celt founding stock.

>Biting the only hand that can kill Jews, Muslims, Nigs et al
Sure is fucking retarded in here

dont forget muh 50 gorillian

Seriously, this. How long were these worthless abbos sitting on their dicks in America, basically uncontested by any real power, and they never advanced beyond sitting around campfires smoking cactus. Worthless fucks deserved their shoah.

WE DINDU NUFFIN
WE WUZ SCHOOL AND HOSPITAL BUILDERZ N SHIEEEEEET

No one will miss ya.

we smokem methum becuz white man bringem n infect our kulture

white man make us doem drugs

all white man fault

are you a butt hurt native?

YOU SAY THAT AS IF WE HAVENT BEEN ONE PERCENT OF THESE LANDS BEFORE INUIT

Fuck you Mohammed, I'll take Air Condition, Indoor Plumbing, Refrigeration, Cars, and Airplanes over shitting in the woods. I'm thankful the White Man came and brought us good shit, now if only they'd put down all the nigger loving liberals like you and get back to building ships to sail across the ocean of stars that would be great.

They're both annoying we should just scalp them all desu

A person can only apologize for things they are guilty of.

>flag
Checks out.

Pls no bully, is this better?

Do people actually believe this?

People believe Asians were true "natives" WTF?

Apologize for lying and killing MY ancestors mongoloid

No obviously humans came from Siberia on the Bering straight, you can see the similarities in Siberian native cultures and native American but do people actually believe that white Vikings were there before the native Americans

-34535647544553/10
Your fat will ensure rain for 20 moons

>Leaf
If you look at the woman in OP, or the nature of america and feel happy that you now have big jeeps and toilets, because that stuff is more important than blood and soil and tradition. Then you're lost and really no better than a neo-liberal cuck who wants to flood europe with africans.
>I'm thankful the White Man came and brought us good shit
Absolutely fucking pathetic.
Kys yourself. You're a shame to your ancestors.

sorry I just don't care. I'm gonna live my own life, reproduce as I like, and be happy not giving a shit about people who would be dead by this time either way.

>Belgians
Look at where the EU HQ is.

Cumming in an anime pillow doesn't count as reproducing

fpbp

its me or canadians are making good posts today

>niggers aren't beasts of burden u guuise!

>APOLOGIZE

95% of the native American's who died were killed accidentally by disease, not violence.

Consider this 5% of an apology.

Of course, because you and your whole nation are soulless orcs. Can an american even think except about the cars in his driveway?
Can an american even feel except, glee at the destruction of traditional culture in favor of consumerism?

also, the enforcers of the congo free state were fellow congolese, selling their own countrymen for scraps of food and alcohol, like the fucking animals they are.

the strong survive - the weak die

I do not apologise for the weak

Looks like illegal immigration didn't work out to well for the indians... We should learn from their mistakes...

>The Weak Die so the Strong Survive.
>Survival of the Fittest not Survival of the Kindest.

They had thousands of years to make something out of this country and they squandered it. They sat on precious minerals and oil and did nothing but powwows over them. They were conquering, enslaving, raiding and raping EACH OTHER but the moment WE do it EVERYONE LOSES THEIR MIND!!

Fuck them. They had their chance. And all this coming form a spic.

Should have exploited those resources so they could make hella fucking epic Jeeps, flat-screen tv's and produced that good shit hood music right?

>we
>a spic
(you) will be one of the first to go back sweetie :)

If you're going to try to "btfo" the ignorant, try not to be ignorant yourself.

Apologize!

Yup. It worked for Japan, it worked for South Korea, it worked for China, it worked for almost all Asian countries. They made the best of their situation after centuries of genocides, slavery, wars, famines, and death. Do they sit around with their thumbs up their ass and demand reparations and victimhood? NO!! They move on.

Yes, us Mexicans are hypocrites. Some of us point to white men and say "Shame, shame, shame" all while three finger point right back to us. For every 1 tribe territory whites took from American Indians we took 3 times the amount all the way down to South America. We did the same thing because they squandered their lands just sacrificing their enemies to sun gods on temples and deforesting their own environment to build bigger temples. That's what the stupid Mayans did. They destroyed their own environment by cutting down all the trees as fuel to build mortars for their temples. Screw them.

You guys always make so many excuses to defend this like we were primitive so it was fair but theres no excuse for lying.

Unfortunately, I have to agree. We Mexicans had the chance to be great like the USA but we destroyed ourselves. Now we hypocritically come to this country waving our Mexican flags only to beg white men for jobs. Unfortunately, we deserve to be conquered now ourselves. Let someone else have a chance at it and lets see what they can do. Same with Africa, hand it over to the Chinese and lets see what they can do with it. The down side is that the chinese don't respect the ecosystem and will kill all animals though.

Way too miss the entire point you fucking bean >we deserve to be conquered now ourselves
Take some pride in yourself what the hell is your problem big strong essay

Typical soulless materialistic american thinking.
So what if you have big jeeps, big houses and big tvs when you're nothing but a consumerist animal with no real connection to anything?
Just an atomized consumer-producer, the human equivalent of a plastic bag.
Foreign to your environment, foreign to the people around you, foreign to any impulse that is not animalistic greed.

>50million

not even close

FPBP, and you should never apologize for success.

youtube.com/watch?v=yoUKCKl3Itg

this is just sad

>direct link to The Young Turks youtube
Use hooktube, it's like archive.is for youtube. Just switch the domain.

hooktube.com/watch?v=yoUKCKl3Itg

No might makes right..it's evolution baby!!

>le noble savage
>worshipping wigwamniggers who scalped people and even had their own slave trades
>idolizing animals that sold their lands for colorful beads

Take off the proxy already Tyrone you American nigger

I love the left's efforts to court natives because it just shows how ignorant they are about them. Natives are conservative AS SHIT. Like it'd be easier to hook your average red neck than a native.

>3 kids
has had sex three more times than you

ARE YOU SHITTING ME THERE WERE MORE THAN 156 TRILLION!!

always remember that it we had a coast to coast forest before the natives cut all the trees down

Not all of us were slaughtered, the smart ones integrated and live amongst us. The families of the Appalachian mountain ranges are littered with Indian heritage.

That is correct, and since the Spaniards are part Moor, blame the Muslims.
I'm sorry you lost.

that pic is bullshit

>that pic is bullshit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Johnson_(colonist)

The story exists

The 50 gazillion!

Blow me.

100% true.

STOP APOLOGIZING

But the Spanish did most of the actual slaughtering. USA only did the trail of tears, and didn't directly killed anyone, while the conquistadors raped, burned, and slaughtered. If anything they should be mad at Central and South Americans, but they can't because 'muh whites'.

White people dindu nuffin
They a good boy

>problem big strong essay

That's the problem. We are no longer strong anymore. We have degraded into niggers ourselves. Niggers have gangsta culture which degraded them into thugs and criminals. We now are seeing the emergence of Narco culture where Mexicans now emulate the lifestyles of the cartels and their families. We now have have the equivalent of gansta rap which is now Narco Corrido and Narco Cumbia. Basically, Mexican music that sings about the adventures of the cartels and their drug buddies. You see stupid Mexican women shaking their ass to lyrics of blood running down storm drains while holding a Michelada. Our most popular actors right now are stereotypical drug criminals in all their rolls like Emilio Rivera and Danny Trejo. Our most popular entertainors like Selma Hayak, Sofia Vergara, Pit Bull are all former prostitutes of the cartels and girlfriends of them. Some were killed by them for probably owing them money like Jenni Rivera. Our idols are all connected to organized crime and now so is our culture. We are no longer the tortilla people, we are now the cocaine people.

The red pilled ones like myself are...I never thought it would actually happen....."actin' white." I don't emulate "essays." Those are degenerate cholos. We are done.

LOL F**K THE INJUNS. THEY WERE NOT PEACEFUL. PATHETIC PROPAGANDA LOL WITH THE SAD FACE AND SHIIET OH GOD THAT GAVE ME A GOOD LAUGH

90% of Native deaths were due to viral/bacterial infections that even the Europeans couldn't stop.

Fuck off Varg

*that unhygenic Europoors brought

OH BOOHOOHOO. SOON YOU WILL START CLAIMING THAT EUROPEANS USED BIO WEAPONS TO WIPE OFF THE (pseudo) NATIVES. HAHAHAHA

actually it was closer to 90 million

I agree, people think of the native Americans as magical elves their live in harmony with their own environment. Absolute bullshit. They did the same thing the Abos did in Australia which is burn all the fauna and forest down to make hunting easier for themselves since animals could not hide anywhere anymore. The problem is that this destroyed the environment itself. Pic related, the Paiute burned this place down. It was whites who declared this place a national monument and fixed it.