MEXICANS ETERNALLY BTFO

Alex "40 monkeys vs 1 man" Makeev is okay! BASED RUSSIAN LIVES!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U06jlgpMtQs
youtu.be/RlRYJzdxkhs
youtu.be/4E0n3kTCn-A
youtu.be/mgCTXcQBDpo
youtu.be/z4JcO-Ohw4g
youtu.be/4Y47D-jIOK0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THE SAVIOR OF THE WHITE MAN CAN NOT BE CRUSHED BY HIS SUBHUMAN, MONKEY INFERIORS!!!
youtu.be/U06jlgpMtQs

youtu.be/RlRYJzdxkhs
youtu.be/4E0n3kTCn-A
youtu.be/mgCTXcQBDpo
youtu.be/z4JcO-Ohw4g

This man is fucking stupid
All he needs is a fucking firearm (even a fucking bow would work)
mexicants go "WE DINDU NUFFIN" when you draw a firearm or shoot them for ruining everything they touch

He's going to jail anyway and he's going to get BTFO by a based mexibro on the first week

Hope they let his rotting corpse there as an example of not fucking around with mexicans

Fuck you, self hating piece of shit

How can you defend a piece of shit who goes around abusing people and is not even a mexican citizen?

We have it done to us

You can easily commit a hate crime against whites in most of our countries, yet get off free.

>We have it done to us
>You can easily commit a hate crime against whites in most of our countries, yet get off free.
That is false

slavs are white now?

You'll do fucking nothing, you fucking monkey Merda! The white man is your king and you are all a bunch of half cast subhumans! He probably wont even go to prison because it was self defense, and he can use his schizophrenia as a defense in court, that's if he even goes to court.

You are one of the good meximerdas. I think he is going to leave your shithole of a country though, he might go to Europe or back to Russia, he'll be okay.

>56%
Whiter than you probably are. They are one of the few based types of whites left.

I'm not even mexican you sissy ape. You beaniggers only know how to attack in packs because you are afraid to do anything alone (and you are terrible at everything, you can take how they tried to lynch this russian and even failed at it) You gals don't even know how to fight, let alone knowing personal defense. I've been robbed in multiple attempts and every single one of them was a failed because they were too stupid to get close with me with firearms or were not holding the knives properly
You silly chicanos, se creen muy vergas cuando no estan solitas

die mierda

>He's going to jail anyway
Wrong.
He was stalked by buthurt jungle pigme manlets to his house and attacked by a mob of philistines.

He had a right to stab as many fly-catchers as he wanted in self defense.

Read a law book, Beto.

Based Russians!

what i'm i supposed to be looking at here

is this guy actually just picking on random mexicans because that's nigger tier behaviour

Fuck off, it's not nigger tier in the slightest.

For compensation Putin should demand from Mexico to host naval base in Acapulco for Rus & Chinese navy.

how? going to another country who have been gracious enough to let you in and picking on random people who are just going about they're day, who haven't even immigrated? surely theres something more to this story that i'm missing because that's prime nig behaviour.

>is this guy actually just picking on random mexicans because that's nigger tier behaviour
Yeah, he's a piece of shit who used to pick on random children and women and abuse them physically or verbally in the streets, in addition to picking fights with his neighbors in some really shitty slum.

Edgy subhumans and stormweenies like him because 'HAHAHA HATING MEXICANS IS LE BASED XDDDD', you can find quite a few of these subhumans in this thread already

See

He has schizophrenia and he was in Mexico temporarily. Also, non whites are not human and therefore deserve no respect.

Fuck off, bad hombre!

bump

Was actually a pretty cool guy.
youtu.be/4Y47D-jIOK0